Do not fear the Zombie Apocalypse! Center for Diseases Control.gov is here!

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Glad to see my tax dollars are being put to good use. However, I live in a mostly rural state so I think if there was any Zombiepocalypse, no zombie in there right mind would come to North Dakota.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
[quote name='Emeralda']I doubt any Zombie in their right mind would even consider going to Canada~[/QUOTE]

rofl, I didn't expect the "ND is in Canada" joke. Perfect application of it though. *approves*

And in case you actually thought North Dakota is in Canada...that would be double amusing!

I like how they explained the origins of the true zombies and also tells us about how writers and movie makers have changed the meaning of the word =/ from reanimated corpses to people infected with a virus. Be sure to keep bug sprays in your survival kit!

Avan's guide to zombie survival:

1. have a house on a natural high ground made of solid rock, or other material that isnt easily destroyed.

2. Have a giant wall with only one entrance, which is a fortified gate, with electricity capabilities prefered.

3. Morality and sanity is important, remember to have your hard-drive filled with various traps in case of internet shut down.

4. Guns require ammunition and makes lots of noise, instead get a spear or any other mid-long range weapon to defend yourself with.

5. Look for signs of an invasion, then plan ahead and buy lots of food stuck in cans or other things that will last for a long time.

6. If you have a partner, good for you, if not selfcest is advised.

7. A power generator is the most useful thing you can have in a zombie invasion. Not to forget strong sources of light.

8. Zombies is weak against fire, have lots of fuel or oil that you can throw over the fence and burn the entire zombie horde. Explosives is also effective, so learn how to make dynamite with soap.

9. You can never have too many traps.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']I like how they explained the origins of the true zombies and also tells us about how writers and movie makers have changed the meaning of the word =/ from reanimated corpses to people infected with a virus. Be sure to keep bug sprays in your survival kit!

Avan's guide to zombie survival:

1. have a house on a natural high ground made of solid rock, or other material that isnt easily destroyed.

2. Have a giant wall with only one entrance, which is a fortified gate, with electricity capabilities prefered.

3. Morality and sanity is important, remember to have your hard-drive filled with various traps in case of internet shut down.

4. Guns require ammunition and makes lots of noise, instead get a spear or any other mid-long range weapon to defend yourself with.

5. Look for signs of an invasion, then plan ahead and buy lots of food stuck in cans or other things that will last for a long time.

6. If you have a partner, good for you, if not selfcest is advised.

7. A power generator is the most useful thing you can have in a zombie invasion. Not to forget strong sources of light.

8. Zombies is weak against fire, have lots of fuel or oil that you can throw over the fence and burn the entire zombie horde. Explosives is also effective, so learn how to make dynamite with soap.

9. You can never have too many traps.[/QUOTE]

1. Basically, a Summer-house -.-"

2. What do you mean by that, a castle? This isn't Nazi Zombie map!!!!!!!

3. Internet will never shut down in zombie apocalypse. Hell, they helped people instead!!!!!!

4. Agreed, thought if you have a suppressor, that isn't much of a problem.

5. And by the time you going to eat it, the food already spoiled -.-"

6. Partner preferred.

7. Basically, a solar-panel xD

8. But what if the zombie is wearing a fire-proof clothing?

9. Unless you tend to forgot where you place your traps, agreed xD Otherwise, just no. You might kill yourself......

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='RIG']Katanas are the best way to deal with zombies[/QUOTE]

Agreed xD

Katana + Dual-barrel handgun with suppressor is a recipe for survival xD

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Aidan']Glad to see my tax dollars are being put to good use. However, I live in a mostly rural state so I think if there was any Zombiepocalypse, no zombie in there right mind would come to North Dakota.[/QUOTE]

If one should ever happen, I'm hiding out at your place ;ghost;

I took one of those zombie surviver quizzes on LJ.. I think the percentage of me surviving was only 20 something percent xD I think it was 26%, but I'm not sure.. I'd have to dig through my LJ post lol

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Simplicity is often best don't you think?[/QUOTE]

But then again,

We might as well destroy Earth -.-"

[quote name='Wolfnagi']9. Unless you tend to forgot where you place your traps, agreed xD Otherwise, just no. You might kill yourself...... [/quote]

Right... not as in death traps, but as in traps. ^^

also a suppressor doesnt give you more ammunition does it?

No, its normal to have a wall with a fence on it some places in the world ^^ but they are hardly 3 foot tall, we need a 9 foot tall wall.

Wolf, food in cans can last way longer then your own life...

Did fire proof clothing help you when your entire body was on fire drenched in gasoline?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Right... not as in death traps, but as in traps. ^^

also a suppressor doesnt give you more ammunition does it?

No, its normal to have a wall with a fence on it some places in the world ^^ but they are hardly 3 foot tall, we need a 9 foot tall wall.

Wolf, food in cans can last way longer then your own life...

Did fire proof clothing help you when your entire body was on fire drenched in gasoline?[/QUOTE]

- What's the use of normal traps then -.-"

- As for ammunition, that's a problem. But close range is also risky since we have higher chance of getting bitten....

- Hmmmmmm, city wall xD

- Right, what if it dent and (since I have this problem) just can't eat it? That's my main concern

- Fire-proof clothing helps a bit, since we can just take it off and put out the fire xD

Sanae

Staff member
The article actually popped up on Yahoo today for me xD I thought duct tape was interesting in a zombie apocalypse xD

*Tapes them to a tree* l@__@l

[quote name='Sanae']The article actually popped up on Yahoo today for me xD I thought duct tape was interesting in a zombie apocalypse xD

*Tapes them to a tree* l@__@l
[/QUOTE]

im wondering how exactly you are gong to approach them with duct tape?_?