[Discussion Thread] The World Tournament [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
*Peeeks back into thread* With all that's been going on as of late, I haven't been active at all >_<

Summary please ^__^? No links in OP to DP
Spoilers don't seem to be working either

Balcony

“Time is drawing near and the winds are already changing. How troublesome. Anyway, the prophecy is coming to a conclusion as the heroes seem to be promising†as he said this, the puppet master went towards the rail of the balcony again. “Oh. So finally the sky has turned dark. Seems that Ayauhteotl will be losing her powers now…act quickly†said the game master as he took a glance at the missing sun. “Anyway, there are two important things we need to consider now. One is the fact that the sacred weapons might have already chosen their users, the second is that this seems not to be a simple wrath, but a racial cleansing. We can only wait. Return the sapphire soon, my heroesâ€

He then took a glance at a person who was just having a cup of tea. “How dare you to be called a hero when you do nothing to protect the world. If that’s what you wish, then experience a new world†as he said this, the puppet master moved his hands and the guy was strangled by the invisible threads by which he was controlled. R-Lelouch Lamperouge – overpowered god – Fighters – Lone wolves has been inactive killed.

Garden

The guy with black hair and misfortune was walking down the garden as he picked the image of a girl in a Chinese dress walking freely throughout the place. He stood there with a defense stance as he watched her walking and began tailing her. An ability was successful. “I cannot let her do as she pleases. She walking by herself around a garden with nobody around is highly suspiciousâ€. As he began to tail her, he did not notice that a girl was walking behind him and writing things in her notebook. When the person turned back, only a blonde hair was found in the scene. An investigation was successful.

The young blonde girl was walking down the garden. “All this chaos, might lead somewhere. We got chalices, a sapphire, a mask, an ancient prophecy, mixed religions and sacred weapons…so where is this going,...ouch†she said as she was about to scratch her leg when she was a bite mark on it. An attack was successful.

Chamber

A girl with white hair, uniform and wings was staring at the pictograms in the chamber that had just opened. “What can this mean? Really?â€
She came closer to the words god save us all to see even more tinier words scribbled around the place: “Angels. Wrath. God. Forlorn. System. Gone. Death. Pestilence. War. Famine. Come. Again. This makes no sense at all†she said as she became aware of a presence near her, so she got in a defensive stance. “Delay†she said as she created an image of herself. An ability was successful. She saw a girl having an elite scythe coming into the room, so she dived towards her and stabbed her right in the heart. Bloodrazor – Haqua du lot Herminuim – Demon girl – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been lynched A man wearing a yukata saw this whole issue and got sca*red. “I do not want to die!†he said as he transformed into a dog and ran away from the place. An ability was successful.

Underground​

“What the hell is going on…?†said the guy with the red coat as he stood in the middle of the underground. “I do not know, but let me think for a while†as he said this he closed his eyes and began to focus himself until a large demonic figure spawned around him as it became his aura. An ability was successful. “Are you done thinking?†asked a girl in an Indiana jones suit as she was walking in the ceiling. “Not really…wait what?†said the red coated guy as he saw the girl walking in the ceiling. “Who are you? And most importantly why are you in the ceiling?!†he said freaked out. “I dunno, let’s make a Ichijo festival…†she said and then walked into one of the pictograms in the chamber. An investigation was successful.

The young middle school girl was walking next to the red coated man when a girl with a red beret came rushing and grabbed a lead pipe from the ground. She kicked it towards the girl, as it oxidized; it struck right into the girl’s shoulder. “Didn’t I tell you that you were my target?†An attack was successful. “Didn’t I tell you that young girls are highly suspicious and made me sick?†as she said this she came closer to the girl, so the young girl took a grab from her arm and pushed her away, giving her enough time to run. She opened her fist and saw a stone was there. An ability has been copied. The young girl continued running until she crashed with a girl with white hair and uniform. She grabbed the girl and hid behind her, “Protect me, sister†she said sca*red. “Wait, what? What is happening?†asked the girl. An enslavement has been nullified.

A girl with a green beret entered the room and saw the demon surrounding the red coated guy. “Scary! You are a demon after all! Go away!†as she said this, invisible threads cut through the guy, damaging a little his shoulder and shredding his coat. An attack was successful.

“Hey! Wait!†said a person with dragon wings as he saw the weird girl move through a pictogram. He looked for her and then saw her running down the halls. “You are even more suspicious if you run!†he said as he shot a mana projectile at the girl’s back making her fall. “You won’t escape the grasp of cleansing†said the guy with dragon wings. An attack was successful. “Look what they brought me here, Seira-tan! Another play doll!†said the guy with blue hair. “Say girl, are you crazy? If no, then I will make you lose your head! HAHAHAHA!†he was crying and laughing at the same time, when a sword materialized in his hand and he struck it at the weird person in the Indiana jones suit, beheading her. “Didn’t I tell you, you will lose your head!? Haha!†as he said this, he picked the girls head and walked away. An attack was successful. Alyss – Ichijo – Weird Class Representative – Fighters – Awesome Sauce team has died.

Short Version

R-Lelouch Lamperouge – overpowered god – Fighters – Lone wolves has been inactive killed.

An ability was successful.

An investigation was successful.

An attack was successful.

Bloodrazor – Haqua du lot Herminuim – Demon girl – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been lynched

An investigation was successful.

An ability was copied.

An enslavement has been nullified

Alyss – Ichijo – Weird Class Representative – Fighters – Awesome Sauce team has died.

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan' timestamp='1306632772' post='139763']

Vol, so your the one wasting lynches ._. like you did yesterday too! D: and you trust my theory too much... unless you know something we others don't?

"The land may melt, the sea may swell, the sky may fall... but they will come!" –-

[/quote]

How come? .__.

I don't want to have heroes got lynched.

I didn't know if ero was a puppet. >_>

Well, you had a little debate with ero. And ero actually was a puppet, so I guess your theory is right. ._.

I know nothing but my ignorance lol

o.0

[quote name='Shadowwolf' timestamp='1306654955' post='140205']

Balcony

“Time is drawing near and the winds are already changing. How troublesome. Anyway, the prophecy is coming to a conclusion as the heroes seem to be promising†as he said this, the puppet master went towards the rail of the balcony again. “Oh. So finally the sky has turned dark. Seems that Ayauhteotl will be losing her powers now…act quickly†said the game master as he took a glance at the missing sun. “Anyway, there are two important things we need to consider now. One is the fact that the sacred weapons might have already chosen their users, the second is that this seems not to be a simple wrath, but a racial cleansing. We can only wait. Return the sapphire soon, my heroes†[/quote]

the sapphire... ._.

He then took a glance at a person who was just having a cup of tea. “How dare you to be called a hero when you do nothing to protect the world. If that’s what you wish, then experience a new world†as he said this, the puppet master moved his hands and the guy was strangled by the invisible threads by which he was controlled. R-Lelouch Lamperouge – overpowered god – Fighters – Lone wolves has been inactive killed.
Another hero dies >_>

Garden

The guy with black hair and misfortune was walking down the garden as he picked the image of a girl in a Chinese dress walking freely throughout the place. He stood there with a defense stance as he watched her walking and began tailing her. An ability was successful. “I cannot let her do as she pleases. She walking by herself around a garden with nobody around is highly suspiciousâ€. As he began to tail her, he did not notice that a girl was walking behind him and writing things in her notebook. When the person turned back, only a blonde hair was found in the scene. An investigation was successful.
lol

Another random hit.

And

Victorique wasting her investigation ability.

The young blonde girl was walking down the garden. “All this chaos, might lead somewhere. We got chalices, a sapphire, a mask, an ancient prophecy, mixed religions and sacred weapons…so where is this going,...ouch†she said as she was about to scratch her leg when she was a bite mark on it. An attack was successful.

Victorique was bitten by the vampire.

._.

A random hit, I guess. >_>

Chamber

A girl with white hair, uniform and wings was staring at the pictograms in the chamber that had just opened. “What can this mean? Really?â€
She came closer to the words god save us all to see even more tinier words scribbled around the place: “Angels. Wrath. God. Forlorn. System. Gone. Death. Pestilence. War. Famine. Come. Again. This makes no sense at all†she said as she became aware of a presence near her, so she got in a defensive stance. “Delay†she said as she created an image of herself. An ability was successful. She saw a girl having an elite scythe coming into the room, so she dived towards her and stabbed her right in the heart. Bloodrazor – Haqua du lot Herminuim – Demon girl – Fighters – Lone Wolves has been lynched A man wearing a yukata saw this whole issue and got sca*red. “I do not want to die!†he said as he transformed into a dog and ran away from the place. An ability was successful.
lol

The guy transformed and ran away. =3

Underground​

“What the hell is going on…?†said the guy with the red coat as he stood in the middle of the underground. “I do not know, but let me think for a while†as he said this he closed his eyes and began to focus himself until a large demonic figure spawned around him as it became his aura. An ability was successful. “Are you done thinking?†asked a girl in an Indiana jones suit as she was walking in the ceiling. “Not really…wait what?†said the red coated guy as he saw the girl walking in the ceiling. “Who are you? And most importantly why are you in the ceiling?!†he said freaked out. “I dunno, let’s make a Ichijo festival…†she said and then walked into one of the pictograms in the chamber. An investigation was successful.
Dante is investigated by the indiana girl

The young middle school girl was walking next to the red coated man when a girl with a red beret came rushing and grabbed a lead pipe from the ground. She kicked it towards the girl, as it oxidized; it struck right into the girl’s shoulder. “Didn’t I tell you that you were my target?†An attack was successful. “Didn’t I tell you that young girls are highly suspicious and made me sick?†as she said this she came closer to the girl, so the young girl took a grab from her arm and pushed her away, giving her enough time to run. She opened her fist and saw a stone was there. An ability has been copied. The young girl continued running until she crashed with a girl with white hair and uniform. She grabbed the girl and hid behind her, “Protect me, sister†she said sca*red. “Wait, what? What is happening?†asked the girl. An enslavement has been nullified.

I'm so gonna kill you, wolfnagi. I've told you to stop but you kept hitting her. D=<

You're gonna die tomorrow. D=<

And yes, wolf is that girl. I've made an alliance with him but he screwed up. He betrayed my trust. Just because your partners have died by the puppets, that doesn't you can go around killing, indirectly helping the puppets. -____-

Look, the girl saved someone from being enslaved. But wolf keeps attacking her. -__-

So please lynch wolf today. -__-

A girl with a green beret entered the room and saw the demon surrounding the red coated guy. “Scary! You are a demon after all! Go away!†as she said this, invisible threads cut through the guy, damaging a little his shoulder and shredding his coat. An attack was successful.
The green beret girl attacked Dante.

“Hey! Wait!†said a person with dragon wings as he saw the weird girl move through a pictogram. He looked for her and then saw her running down the halls. “You are even more suspicious if you run!†he said as he shot a mana projectile at the girl’s back making her fall. “You won’t escape the grasp of cleansing†said the guy with dragon wings. An attack was successful. “Look what they brought me here, Seira-tan! Another play doll!†said the guy with blue hair. “Say girl, are you crazy? If no, then I will make you lose your head! HAHAHAHA!†he was crying and laughing at the same time, when a sword materialized in his hand and he struck it at the weird person in the Indiana jones suit, beheading her. “Didn’t I tell you, you will lose your head!? Haha!†as he said this, he picked the girls head and walked away. An attack was successful. Alyss – Ichijo – Weird Class Representative – Fighters – Awesome Sauce team has died.
The crazy guy killed one of the investigators.

Dante's identity is now on the green beret's decision. ._.

And, yes, I AM ANGRY

i doubt some are random, Volt.

after the assassins are down, it is a team vs team.

looks like Victorique is close to Investigator Victory?

and lynching Wolf bcoz he betrayed your trust???

u seem to abandon your policy of tie up the lynch.

and i will vote for Wolfie...unless more things are revealed.

I want to tie up the vote because I don't want innocent people to die.

But wolf is different. He keeps attacking someone who's helping the non-assassin side. Therefore, he is with the assassin. So losing him is better than having him.

Edit:

The game is almost ended

So today is the matching day ^__^

Yeah, you got it right, we're gonna match all the characters with all players to find the assassin. I bet this is gonna work nicely.

16 players left: (excluding the gm)

3. DeathFromBelow

6. Voltorn

7. Kulitman

9. Nagi*Kioko

10. Wolfnagi

11. Murasaki Cho

12. Sanae

13. Avan Onee-chan

14. Rina

15. Emeralda

18. Lovely

19. Seraph Lucis Eli

20. MugenKuro

21. Miki Sayaka

22. Ryu_Kaiser

23. Nightmare Gear

Okay, the game is almost ended, 17 players left including the GM. ._.

Characters left: (random order)

1. alien

2. vampire

3. Innocent girl

4. Dante

5. Victorique

6. Misfortune guy

7. Houki

8. Mana/winged guy

9. Crazy guy

10.Tomoyo

11.Kanade

12.green beret girl

13.red beret girl

14.icy girl

15.chinese girl

16.yukata guy who can transform into a dog

Mm...

There's this orange haired guy. But I don't know where he's gonna fit it. Maybe alien/vampire/yukata guy = orange haired guy. o.0

^^

Since you may not say your role publicly.

Please pm me your role ^^

And you puppets won't be able to fake it. >=D

I don't care what team you're or what mission you have because I've finished mine =3 and I'll just cross out your name & roles. I'll cross the roles later to see who's lying and who's not lying. ^^

Okay, there are 6 players left

PM me your character's name. I'll do the wiki and stuff ^^

The gm out of all players... >__>

Well, I'm not a puppet. And please don't just turn me into a puppet, dear GM. >_>

I don't mind being killed today. And there are 2 puppets left. If I were a puppet, then there would be one more left, right? Isn't that good for you guys?

Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense. ... Oh, yes, it does.

The puppets know each other, so I wouldn't go this far to find who is who, if I were a puppet. -__-

Anyway, at least I can point out 2, 3 or 4 suspicious players.

You guys can gang attack us. How about that?

There are still 13 heroes left (excluding wolfnagi, I bet he won't cooperate with us). Losing 2, 3 or 4 to kill a puppet isn't a big deal, right? And that's if I were really a puppet. -__-

And that would be 11 heroes against 1 puppet or 9 heroes against 1 puppet.

And you guys can use this matching system tomorrow after I die.

Oh well, I don't think that's gonna work to convince you guys. So I'll just say this:

I participated on the killing of the 2 puppets. And someone has attacked me. I have only been attacked once and investigated once. ._.

There was no puppet killed yesterday because nobody in my team knows who they are yet, so I'm so bored right now that I pull this kind of system (matching system). lol

Is this convincing enough?

If not, then I don't know what else to say. But I do really hope you guys to participate >__<

The gm edited his post just now >__>

I feel tricked ._.

I don't know.

How about trying some?

*gives Shadowwolf a fresh, baked muffin*

enjoy ^^

lol

But still...

I wrote 2 unorganized paragraphs thanks to that question. >__>

Maybe I should have quoted his post. ._.

Btw,

DeathFromBelow, Murasaki Cho, Avan Onee-chan, Seraph Lucis Eli, Miki Sayaka, and Nightmare Gear, please send me your roles, guys. ^^

[quote name='Nagi*Kioko<3' timestamp='1306664208' post='140321']

well next time u know and u Quote:)

[/quote]

lol

yeah, I've learned my lesson xD

I'll start quoting from today xD

[quote name='Nagi*Kioko<3' timestamp='1306664556' post='140331']

y me i'm not changing anything but whatever it's better so u don't forget i guess:)

[/quote]

But I think I might get lazy one day and stop quoting. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.