[Discussion Thread] The World Tournament [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MID DAY POST

“Seems that time is coming to an end. Colossus is awakening from his deep slumber. I wonder if the Gods are really that angry with us. I guess they would be after their precious worship portals have been stolen from their places. It is like someone came to a church or mosque and destroyed every single statue. Hmmm. I wonder. By the way, thanks for the coffee†as he said this he looked at the weird class representative as she stood beside him looking to the bottom of the place. “Anyway, seventeen heroes are left and the truth has been revealed about the weapons that can bring the Harbinger of death to a halt. I wonder if they could make it in time… I just can hopeâ€

As he finished his last sentence, the place began to shake again as a second stone hand had risen up in the stone altar. People could see how the first hand moved and became a fist, whereas the palm of the second one was opened. In the underground, a new door was opened as it led to an even older chamber that had pictograms about what was about to happen in the future. The people within the underground altar decided to follow the chamber.

They could only see pictured of a giant creature that seemed to have a huge Olmec head moving across temples. On another wall, they could see the creature smashing the ground and people without limbs. In the last wall, there was a whole pictogram about clouds blocking the sun and thunder falling to the ground as the giant stood. Beneath the third wall were words carved in red. “God save us allâ€

TEAM AWESOME-SAUCE HAS BEEN FORMED

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm starting to think the mid-day posts are just to remind us about the deadline till doomsday? Plus Team forming though xD

I wish my teammates would contact me D:

[quote name='DeathFromBelow' timestamp='1306622476' post='139622']

I'm starting to think the mid-day posts are just to remind us about the deadline till doomsday? Plus Team forming though xD

I wish my teammates would contact me D:

[/quote]

There are some things that the mid day post says that are importanr, but anyway

Oh, btw, I took it back. I don't think the vampire is a puppet because if the puppets know each other, then Ero wouldn't be looking for the vampire. ^^"

[quote name='Voltorn' timestamp='1306632594' post='139761']

it IS a lose. D=

Don't just kill inactive players because they could be the goodies, and every death will speed up the rise of colosus. D=

And who wants that to happen? D=

[/quote]

Vol, so your the one wasting lynches ._. like you did yesterday too! D: and you trust my theory too much... unless you know something we others don't?

"The land may melt, the sea may swell, the sky may fall... but they will come!" –-

TBH, even though we are supposed to kill assassins, this AG wants us to figure out what exactly is happening and it seems that we have to make alliances with assassins. At least I'm taking this from what ppl have been saying they need to make alliances.... And now this person is going to awaken that will kill us all. >____>'' And we need to kill this person with these orb thingys? So does this mean that we have to all band together or something?

Or am I getting the wrong message? Argh, this 2 forum thing is getting me confused about this AG. ;--;

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
There is clearly something going on behind the scenes that investigators can find out (By investigation victory conditions). I can't say much to that as of now, however I think it plays more into "the game ends on day 7-8" thing. I think if we kill the assassins before that day, the game ends either way. However, if we can't figure out the assassins, I think there is another way to win related to the GM and the hints. Again, this is just speculation on my part and not really backed by much fact.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying though... I mean I remember the GM saying how that something would happen if we actually figure out what is going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.