• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

2.Vandalle - Holger (witches servant)

11.TheRazyChan Kyubey

14.Shadowwolf - Kamijou (human)

21.Johnzy - gertrude (Witch)

have died from inactvity...................

relitive inactivity... some of them did 1 of the 3 but not all....

instead of death razzy's role is reveled and now no longer has passives...

day post soon...

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Day 4 - death....

Random witch's maze

Sayaka walks through the strange place along with Tatsaya, suddenly they got caught up in a battle between several witchs and a Magi from the Future. Sayaka tried to protect Tatsaya but she couldn't and Tatsaya was thus killed in the cross fire of Homura and Charlotte. RIG (Tatsaya has been killed)

Sayaka tried to get away from the scene but instead found two more witches as they were trying to canabilze each other she watched as Isadel possesed Elly... she quickly turned and began to flee once more but this time was stopped by the strongest witch... Sayaka (Hamster) has been killed by Warpugis...

Hamster - Sayaka (magi) has died

RIG - Tatsaya (human) has died

someone has been possesed

Homura shared greif seeds...

Ero - Warpugis has been Lynched....

I will end the game in 2 days regardless

most likely there will not be a winner..... but only you can change that

@Kaguya: If you want to die so bad I guess you can make everyone lynch you. xD

---

The warplugis died, lol, lol, lol xDDDD

What since razy was inactive, does that mean no more wishes? ;_____;

Can't believe that a magi actually died....

0_0

Did the Magi use their Grief Seeds or something? I swear to all that is good and manly that, by my calculations, at least one should be a Witchling. 0_0

Hmmm, wow I feel bad that the game is being ruined like this now D:

I'm sorta busy on all fronts so meh.

Give me a wish within the next 6 hours and I may or may not grant it o=

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
So Crest was killed by Ero because he suspect her to be Witch.

The best thing, Ero is lynchable xD

Anyway, All Magi, contact me!!!!

WE just lose Sayaka so I don't want anymore tactical failures!!!!

We got a witch~

Problem is, they revealed themselves.... We as a village did nothing, which is sad. Gotta be more proactive and burn the witches!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']So Crest was killed by Ero because he suspect her to be Witch.

The best thing, Ero is lynchable xD

Anyway, All Magi, contact me!!!!

WE just lose Sayaka so I don't want anymore tactical failures!!!![/QUOTE]

In a bid to cause some activity/debates to spring, I think this post is asking for lots of trouble indeed.

Either you are working for the Magi which is a good thing since you are trying to organise them (Personally don't enjoy that tactic of yours, but I guess desperate measures are called for desperate situations)

- OR -

You're a witch preying on the naive and the moronic.

I don't doubt you will get a few chatting. Not sure which you are, but I do wonder how many are willing to contact you. For now, I will cast my vote on you for the seed of suspicion I have put up.

I recall evidence being presented of Wolfnagi being a magi, and it was convincing enough for me. Then again, I wasn't paying that much attention and it involved things from the day post that I didn't quite understand.

[quote name='Kamil']I recall evidence being presented of Wolfnagi being a magi, and it was convincing enough for me. Then again, I wasn't paying that much attention and it involved things from the day post that I didn't quite understand.[/QUOTE]

Guess I will go back to reading them and see if that is true. If so, I will withdraw my vote, but I still will hold some form of caution to them cause it could be a trick.

EDIT: If someone wishes to enlighten me, I see nothing in the Day posts that would contribute nagi as a magi.... I can't be hassled backtracking right now... OBJECTION OVERRULED.... for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.