[Discussion Thread] Madoka Magica Renewal [GAME OVER]

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
GM privately accused me of being inactive... Even though I posted and voted yesterday.

Anyway, Razzy also PMed me to say he's not Kyuubey so still looking -_-

Kamil is lying. I can't give you information about your own friggin role man.

I am Kyubey.

Sunnuva....

Someone contract me so I can kill kamil :)

So Ero is behind this killing? How are you sure, Cresty? I mean anyone could be the witch and you randomly attacked someone? How CAN I know you ARE NOT the witch

♣Kaname Madoka♣

basiaclly Kamil everyone is inactive in this game or haven't you seen the daypost

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lulz,

Almost everyone is inactive,

Even thought I read the whole freaking thread and using abilities and etc.

Anyway, since Crest already said he is Sayaka/Mami

I'm going to confirm his proof and say that I am Mami.

Thought yesterday's attack was more towards RNG......

Anyway, all Magi's

Contact me!!!!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
We already killed two of the witches servant,

Not the witches itself.....

Speaking of which, no magis bother contacting me?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well,

I'll just say this.

Whoever that got Mami's roles last time would know that she has three abilities.

Also, whoever received Sayaka's role would have an ability to damage a target by 40 LP.

I don't know the rest since I never got their roles but I did become Sayaka in last time and Mami this time so I can tell you that.

Also,I just realized,

On the first day, we all voted for Calamity for her aggressive tactics and dies without her role revealed.

On the second day, Aker, with 5 HP left since almost all of us hates his guts, was making his last revelation, trying to contact Kaname Junko aka Madoka's mom.

On the third day, Yuiki finally revealed Calamity's role, which is Kaname Junko.

Irony much on how Aker was telling Calamity that she would die early if she plays the aggressive tactics just to realize that she is actually his only way to complete his personal goal!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
*facepalm* so shit went on throughout the night while I was sleeping. Very well. You have your doubts.

However, there is cold, hard evidence that Ero is Gertrude. Why? Because I attacked him. And the day post reveals it. Simple as that.

How would you know I'm not bluffing? It's because I'm putting myself in front of the crosshairs of the witches just to tell you that EroLussion is indeed Gertrude. I haven't contacted anyone so far, and I can only hope the rest of you will trust me and lynch Ero.

Status
Not open for further replies.