[Discussion Thread] Dungeons and Dragons [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']No, the fact you said it in the first place means you have a plan. No need to openly say it like you did unless you had hopes for an reaction. I might over-think things atm, but the fact you have a wish and can use it as you like is okay... its the statement itself thats my problem[/QUOTE]

You have played AGs with me before, right? I never have a plan, I just have ideas. Really, the secret plan is just a single step which would make the game more interesting than anything else I can think of doing, but would probably end in miserable failure.

Really though, I am more inclined toward teamwork so maybe a middle ground like wishing that no player characters may die while World Asunder remains would be best.

Again, I'm looking for suggestions and comments since I don't consider myself the best at higher level thinking like this.

Sorry for the double post, but no discussion for five hours while I'm still getting lynched makes me think that people don't realize that the whole secret plan only comes into effect if you do something like lynch me for offering a wish to whoever has a good one, right?

'cause I'm the spiteful type not a schemer. I may just wish for the game to end immediately with no victories since apparently nobody exists who thinks I'm an ally and I will die anyway.

But maybe not, for example any kind of response which is not "OMG you didn't fully explain something that you thought of, EVILZ" may convince me to do something like... Provide everyone in the game with a list of the World Asunder players.

Bribery or blackmail, which one do you prefer?

Yeah, I know. Actually, I got a good idea while taking a shower.

Interesting and vindictive, without harming anybody nice.

But it will be so much fun :)

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Event

"Are you sure you want to go with this?" The GM asks the player.

"You could wish for something else, you know."

The player is not convinced. "I would like to confirm my wish."

"Very well. Your wish has been granted."

[A wish has been granted.]

[quote name='Kamil']Sorry for the double post, but no discussion for five hours while I'm still getting lynched makes me think that people don't realize that the whole secret plan only comes into effect if you do something like lynch me for offering a wish to whoever has a good one, right?

[/QUOTE]

Since I was tired and went to bed =/ you dont read segawa spam?

either way, I just hope you didnt find inspiration from day 1 in the shower... everyone will be tentacle raped in the shower ._.

A necromancer dead and now a zombie arise, this town is getting stinky and kinky cause something with tentacles has the power of wish to rape everyone or at least take a slightly siding on players and WA only, what do you think the others? ;_;

The Cleric had no time to reply as he, along with a Monk and the Necromancer, were subject to rays of energy shot from the staff of Orcus.

“Hahaha! The pathetic fools actually believe they can defeat me!”

[Kagemusha, Fez’harl Thurkon the Cleric, Akemi Homura, Anolia the Monk have been killed due to inactivity. Sanae, Larient of Genvilone the Necromancer, has been lynched.]
Those dead souls are obviously the GM's handiwork, then the GM is part of Orcus army or it could be he himself is the Orcus.

Are allowed to kill the GM in this game? -_-"

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Abilities and votes close in about 2 hours 40 minutes.

There is a probability of me falling asleep before I finish the Long post, so I will leave you the short post if that happens.

And awesome we got a bunch of...... Actually you're probably all just baddies.If not then you're all just retards.

Cept for Emeralda cause she's got a valid reason.

And 2 hours?

[quote name='"Murasaki Cho"']Kamil GMV, cause your wish could probably kill me, which is why I need to take revenge before my death.[/QUOTE]

I can't see why my wish would have killed you if you hadn't voted for me.

But yeah, the being lynched thing convinced me to use the wish for revenge instead of making everybody win the game. I did it in the most interesting way I could think of at least, I hope you enjoy my efforts.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[Day 3]

The GM looks at the list of actions performed today, and boy oh boy is he tired.

“You know what, I think I’ll only narrate the actions that have succeeded today.”

[Mostly actions that have succeeded will be mentioned in the day post today.]

Orcus was having fun with the puny little Rogue in front of him. The Rogue was trying his hardest to dodge the Wand of Orcus, for it was said that merely touching the Wand would bring about certain death. Orcus suddenly stopped attacking. The Rogue threw a dagger at Orcus, but Orcus, despite his bulk, jumped and swung his Wand downwards.

The rogue never stood a chance.

[Kulitman, Roger Lariah the Rogue, has died.]

However, there was one thing Roger had done before he died. Orcus only realised it afterwards that the dagger impaled in his right leg was poisoned. Weakened, Orcus was getting ready to cast a negative energy spell. Until it saw what was coming.

The other Rogue stood about 60 feet away. She wrapped her right hand around the arrow, took it out of the quiver and hooked the nock to the bowstring. Holding the arrow between her index and middle finger, she drew the arrow back, while her left hand raised her bow, taking aim. Her eyes, merely showing the emotion of coldness, closed as she eased the tension between the two fingers, letting the arrow fly.

The arrow soared through the air, heading straight at Orcus.

However, Orcus only looked at the arrow and laughed. He moved his head to the right and let the arrow whiz harmlessly past him, hitting a wall.

The Rogue, expecting this, had shot another arrow. This time, it would hit Orcus, had a Guardian Naga not intercepted the arrow, taking the shot for Orcus.

[Murasaki Cho, Guardian Naga, has died.]

Then, a shadowy figure appears and starts to attack Orcus. It was a Nature Elemental. The Nature Elemental summoned a large number of animals and bombarded the Demon Prince with tooth, claw and nail. Orcus retaliated by swinging his wand in a large arc, killing many of the animals. The Nature Elemental then brought forth a number of Ents, who did heavy damage to Orcus. The Demon Prince used his wand scorch the Ents with a number of rays. Heavily weakened, and poisoned, the Demon Prince was really in need of a negative energy spell.

The Nature Elemental then performed his coup de grace. In one fluid motion, it materialized a wooden scythe, slashed Orcus’ head off and ended with a cool pose.

[Sakura Kyouko, Orcus, has died. World Asunder has technically been disbanded, but the remaining members may continue the goal of World Asunder.]

The Nature Elemental then shape shifted back into it's original form. Then the Earth Elemental came and bashed the Druid's head in.

"There's only room for one elemental in here!"

[Rina, Ludia Lor'thar the Druid, has died]

After Orcus died, many people gathered and started to beat a Wizard to death.

[Kamil, Melchizedek the Wizard, has been lynched.]

However, though the Wizard was dead, he still did not die. For his wrath, the wrath he holds against those who had both tried to and successfully killed him, manifested itself in a body which lay dead on the stone floor of the Chamber.

The body of the Ranger, William Halt, rose. However, inside it was another entity, one totally and completely different from that of William Halt.

“I am the Avatar of Melchizedek.”

“All of you who had tried to kill me... will now die.”

[Rah has risen as the Avatar of Melchizedek.]

In the corner of the room, a Necromancer sneakily picked up his phylactery from the dead body of Roger Lariah. He examined the phylactery, but found that it was broken.

[Sanae, Larient of Genvilone the Necromancer, has returned to the game.]

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
SHORT VERSION

Kulitman, Roger Lariah the Rogue, has died

Murasaki Cho, Guardian Naga, has died

Sakura Kyouko, Orcus, has died

Rina, Ludia Lor'thar the Druid, has died

Kamil, Melchizedek the Wizard, has been lynched

Rah has risen as the Avatar Of Melchizedek

Sanae, Larient of Genvilone has returned to the game

The remainder of the World Asunder faction has a choice of joining either the Parallel Party, the Player Characters or remaining as World Asunder Members.

Abilities and voting tomorrow will end as usual at 8pm GMT+8

Day ends at 9pm GMT+8

GM Note:

I predict today to be the final day.

[quote name='Crestham'][Day 3]

“I am the Avatar of Melchizedek.”

“All of you who had tried to kill me... will now die.”

[Rah has risen as the Avatar of Melchizedek.]

[/QUOTE]

And that is why I said not to lynch Kamil. Oh well idiots will be idiots.

When someone has a wish? And wants to work with you? The best choice is to kill them off. Obviously. No way working with someone willing is going to work out.

[quote name='Zombehs']And that is why I said not to lynch Kamil. Oh well idiots will be idiots.[/quote]

I dont remember you saying killing off Kamil would summon Rah to the playing field :3 This is just getting fun <3

[quote name='Crestham'] The Nature Elemental then performed his coup de grace. In one fluid motion, it materialized a wooden scythe, slashed Orcus’ head off and ended with a cool pose.[/quote]

Sorry <3

The choices... the choices...

A̷̵̵̯͉̣̻̹͚̤͍͓̮̹̰̯̋ͯͬͭ̌ͯͥ͐̋̾̀A̵̹̤̘̞̟̯̩͎͚͒ͫ͆͌̅ͧ̈́̀͛ͪͧ̿͌̔̐̌͌ͬ̚͝ͅA̶̦̹͓͎̹̬̙̤͎̖̯̍̋̑̿ͯ̀̀Aͬ̎̊̊̐̍͐̌ͮ̃̅ͯͩ̊҉̡̭̼͔̭Ą̶͓̯̩͓̱̠͍̠͎͙ͯ̌́͆ͧ̎͢h̪̼͈͉͊̆͐̅̏̃ͥ͒̅͘͡À̡̡̪̗̞͓͔̦͗ͬ̎̒͆̈H̸̴͖̟̬̫̫̜̫͍̗͎̹̭͈̻̀̈́͆ͩ̃͡H̛͓̦͙̾̽ͧ͗͛̉̑͛ͭ̈̌̊̾͐ͥͧ̏̇́͠Ȧ̛͔͚̺̻̮͎͙͍͇̰̩̲ͩ͒ͧ̑͂͡Hͩͦ̈͆̓̄ͧ͋̋͋̃̄͗ͤͤͯͮͣ̌҉̶̶̥̫̣̬̣͓̬̀́Aͨͮͭ͑̑͊҉̴̨̢̗̭̱̙̘̲aḩ̡̰̠͓͓̼̠̬̪̦̘̘̱ͦ̓̌̍̏ͧ̎̓̑͊̆̋͛̔́́̚̚͡A̶̧̫͓̱̖̞̩̮̽̂ͤͭ̾̈́ͬ̓̚̚͟Ḩ̴̼̖̹̪̫̇͌̆ͥͣͨ͢͟͠a̡̡̠̦̣̻ͨ̓ͪ̎̇̊̇̐̋͗͂ḩ̵̦͕̯̘ͩ̉ͭ͐̌ͨͧͯͣ̆̽͒̄́̉̍ͮH̵̞̹̮͇͍̟̝̠̗ͧͨͯ̇ͮ̈́̚Aͯ̆ͬ̆̾̉͒͂ͫ̊ͨ̈̑͒́҉̢̻̺̲̤̬͈͕̥̘ͅͅȞ͋͒ͪ́̈̏́̇̽ͤ̒̚͏̴̞͔͖̣̭̫̺̥͍̙̻̥̱̮̯͔ͅaA̞͖̙͙̥̰̜̱͍̠̬̭̭͔̙̘ͤ͗ͤͧͩ̾͘͜H̸̨̻̮̖͔̰͍̫̅ͬ͑͐̓̄̐ͥͣ̃ͩ͊͐͢͢A̢̜̘͚̭͛̑̒̈́ͨ̎ͤ̋́͌ͮͬ͗ͧ̀͘͜͡Ḩ̩̫̜̰͚̗̍̄͐ͮ̆ͤͧ͋̇̄̈̔̅̽͠Ă̊̎͛̉̾̌͊̓̿͂ͯ͊́҉̜͙̜͕̳̮͝h̨̨̺̠̟̟͚͚̰̿͆̉̇ͮ̐̈ͮ̒̎͋ͦͨͭ̌̂͑͜͞H̵͓̖͉̮̰̭̦̩̠̗͓̱̀ͮ̆̋̊ͬ͟Â̷͇͖̖͍̯̦͎̘̻͍͔̱̪̭͔̓̏ͭ̎̊̎͛́͡͡h͗ͥͤ̈̀̾͌ͣ̓ͧ̃͋ͮ̽̂̚̚͠͏̷̳̰̹̻̝͖̗̥͙͓͖̠̠̼̲͕͢A̵̛̙͇̹̝̰̯̪̾͌̉ͩ͑̓͠͠͞H̸̴̨͙͕͙̳͇̜̮̓̿̈̑͒͐ͥ͋̾ͅH̵̲̳̗͔̩̮̲̫̹͎̤͉̩̻̪̥̠̻͙͌̇̐̄̑̐̃̃̒̚̕͟͝Ã̢̨̝̬̱̖̙̤͔͖̹̥͈͙̠̤͓̳͉ͯ̃͌̍̄͒͂ͫͥ̂̏͑̔̔ͬͥͭ̀͟ḩ̪̥͖̠̤̥̳̣̮̬̖̱̱͔̖̄ͯͪ̆ͭ̐ͬ͢͝͞Â̢̘͓̬ͥ̊̆̏͂͢͟ͅH̒̐ͥ́͒̌̔ͥ̔̄̉̾̚͏̼͖͍̠͈̠͓͞H̽̾̒̑ͩ̌̉͋̄ͥ̈̓̑̍͏̶̰̥͖̹̱͈͖̜͖̫͔͔̀A̛͎͕͉̣͑̈́̅̾͋̓ͧ͆̌ͧ̏ͭ̅̊̋̈́ͥ̿̈̕͘͡h̸̴̰̪̯̘ͩ̋͊̐̓̓̆͆͜͟A̡̡̯̟̩͕̫̳͊ͮ͋ͭ̓̒̽̌͋̽͒̿̑̉́́́h̸͒̾̈̈́̐͌̐̓͋ͮ́ͩ͜҉̴͕̙̼̥̼̼̥̝̹̱̙̮Ḩ̍͐ͪ͋̈̐͊ͮͦ̑̚̚̚͟͏͕͖̗̞̕A̲̝͚̹͎͚̮̺̘̟̗͈͎̖̠͇̲̦̱̓͒͑͐̏͘̕͡Hͨ̑ͫ̈ͤ̀ͤ̿̂̋ͣ̃̆̇̾̑͘͏̩̲̲̹͍̤̞̺̗̮̪͔̟̮̀A̡̡̧̯̠̻̦͕̺̞̖̬ͬ͋̓͋̎͆ͦͯ̒ͣ͞ͅͅḨ̵̠̰̟̘̞͉̭ͤͪ̒̓ͧ͛̓ͥͫ̽͂͐ͭͬͪ̎́͢͠ͅH͋ͣ̃͐̓̔ͮ̄͛̏ͣ͊͛ͬ̑҉̱̭̺̠͇̱͞a̵̗̟̣̼͌ͩ͌́̈̐ͫͣ̄̾̓̏́́ͬ̓ͥ̅̀́͘͜H̶̷͙͖͇̥̜͖̞̲̺̟̝̟͔̙̝͆͊̈́͐ͦ̽̔̎ͨͦ̎ͮͨ̓͟ͅÅ̛̛̦͇̟̥̘̞̰͔̬͙͔̣̌͂͂̒͑̈́̈͊̂͡H̨̢̝̟̱̥̑̍͑̏̄ͩ̔̚͢a̙̤͎̥̱̺͍͍̜͕͉͔̎̍̍̎̋ͤ̈ͣ̉ͪ̆̐ͩ͢͝H̿ͭ̐̐̒͒̓̊ͯ̎̾҉̨͏̺̹̪̣͕̩̣͇͓͔̩̹͈̣͜ͅA͔͇͖͍͍ͣͤ͑̔͌͒̌̿ͪ̑̓ͥ̊ͬ̽̕̕͘H̷̨̢̛̜̦͇͍̖̜̙͖͕̣͇̺̖̏͋̇̎̎̎ͣ͆́Ą̶̷̛̫͔̞̻̹̙̲͓̭̣̲̆ͦͪͫ͋̾̇ͧ̅̀̓̓̍̆ͧͧ͆͘H̴̶̡̩̭͓̝̙̳̜̰͓͚̪͋̋̓ͤ̐̌͒̓̈͊̎͛͒̓ͩ̚͢͜ͅh̢̀̓́̾̑͛͛̅ͮ̾̈̆̏ͧ̃̈͏̢̠̙͇͚̫̼͓̣̫͙͢͠a̷̡͉͎̯͈̞͇̲͍̖̟̼̝̳̗͙͇ͭ̌̄͊ͥ͋͝ͅͅḨ̡̥͓̗̠͙̗̙̘͔̖͈̫̫͔̆ͯ͐ͬA̷̛̬̬͓̮͕͕̝̰̤͍̣͊̒́͑̂̚͞͞h̴̜͈̖͇̬̺̙͖͕̣̭̘͈̰̘̝̳̗ͤ̊̋͆͆̌̐ͥ̌ͭ̾̓ͦ͆̾̿̀̚͟͜A̧̞̬̫̰͈͔̻̣̦̺̻̖̭̎̋̊́̿̃̃ͬ͘͟͠H̶̸̨̡̫̯͓̱̊͒̐ͮ͆̊ͣ̂̒ͭ͋̂̍̐ͭ̽́Ạ̷̣̲̺̬̱͎̣͍̲̣̙̙͇͓ͭͫͥ̔̃͐ͨ̾̏͗ͮ̈ͥ̊͢ͅḪ̨̝̪̭̓̆̆ͣ͗̈͌ͨͮ̍̂͛̃͗ͪ̾̚h̵̢̨̩͖̻͖̱̪͈͍̯̻͖̟̤̲͕̬̜̀̆͊̊ͪͯ̽͒ͧͮ̋̚ͅą̛̞̪͔̫̗̜̜̠̻̪͉̲̱̻̑ͩ̑̌̈́ͭͮͦ̊̾̚͠H̸̖̺̝̤̍ͤͧͥͯͦ̿̊͗͟A̶̴̫̞̙̥̣͚̥̥̤̠̱̱̣ͣͧͥͤ͊̓̽͂̿ͮͧ̚̚͝͡ͅh̴̷̨̲͍͎̝͕͎̰͆͆̽ͣ̂ͦ͘͠H̴̏͗̋ͬ̽̂̀͏̫̲͉͉̬͇̙̗̱̲̘͇̯͈̫̳̼ͅA̡̡ͥ͋̍ͮ͌̓̂̅̍̉̊̑̄̈́̌͞͏̵̙̹̜̲H͗͋̉̌́͡͏̧̹̙͚̦̬̥͈A̲̻͚̖̮̫͎̗̹͊̐̆̂ͭͯͩ̔̊͗̆͊̔̓͊͛͐͜͜͝͡ͅH̢̨̟̤̗̞͈̩̖͂̈͊ͫ̈̅̽͛̓͗͗͊̃̍̽̄aͯ̐ͩ̊́ͥͫ͒ͨ͊̈́̓͂̀́͏̧̝̰͎̣͖̯̠͎̦̫̲͕̼͙̀͘ͅh̷̹͕̹̱͖͍̗̦͖̦̟ͨͪ̔̏͛̆̅́͢͢͞Ȃ̡̘̰̮͖ͦ̑͗̀͟H̶͉̬̪̍̍ͫ͛͜͞ͅHͨͥ̿̑̉̾͗͞͏̴̨͔̱̙̺̻̘̬̳̩̘͙͚̟͔͇ͅͅẢ̈̅ͮ͆ͧ̊ͧ̇ͨ́ͨ͐̾̕͝͞͏̗̲̱͕̖͖̟̩̘̭̠͢Ḩ̸̟̮̱̯̱͈̦̙͕̝̬͙̜ͤ̎̇̋̐̏̕Å̢̞͍̟̲̱͉̖͔͓̊͑̐̊̇̇ͣ̒̾͐ͮ̆ͪͤͮ͠ͅḤ̡̡͓̮̬͎͚̠̘̪̜̪̣̣̭̝̓̓͊̏ͤ̎͛ͤ͛̅͊̍̇̅ͦ̌͟ąͤ̑͌̅ͮͨ̀̕͏҉̝̦̟̭͕̬͖͟h̷̴̗̝̳̦̺͖̦͚̙̲̥͔̮̖̲̼̺̦ͣ̍ͫͯ̍̓̇ͪ̚̚̕͟aͨ̄̈́̒͒ͥ͌͊ͫ҉̨̧̯͎̼̞̼̩͎̙͓͔̹̝̯͖͇͉͢!̡̧̧ͬ͌̌̆͟҉͕̖̳͍̰̦͓̺!̸̛̜̩͔̪̳̩̫̠͔̹̏ͦ̒͒̓͂͒̊̈ͯͅ!̓͒ͮ̎͌ͩ͏̫͓̜̝̣̦̪̰̣̥̗̙̗̺̼͇̖͉

A̷̵̵̯͉̣̻̹͚̤͍͓̮̹̰̯̋ͯͬͭ̌ͯͥ͐̋̾̀A̵̹̤̘̞̟̯̩͎͚͒ͫ͆͌̅ͧ̈́̀͛ͪͧ̿͌̔̐̌͌ͬ̚͝ͅA̶̦̹͓͎̹̬̙̤͎̖̯̍̋̑̿ͯ̀̀Aͬ̎̊̊̐̍͐̌ͮ̃̅ͯͩ̊҉̡̭̼͔̭Ą̶͓̯̩͓̱̠͍̠͎͙ͯ̌́͆ͧ̎͢h̪̼͈͉͊̆͐̅̏̃ͥ͒̅͘͡À̡̡̪̗̞͓͔̦͗ͬ̎̒͆̈H̸̴͖̟̬̫̫̜̫͍̗͎̹̭͈̻̀̈́͆ͩ̃͡H̛͓̦͙̾̽ͧ͗͛̉̑͛ͭ̈̌̊̾͐ͥͧ̏̇́͠Ȧ̛͔͚̺̻̮͎͙͍͇̰̩̲ͩ͒ͧ̑͂͡Hͩͦ̈͆̓̄ͧ͋̋͋̃̄͗ͤͤͯͮͣ̌҉̶̶̥̫̣̬̣͓̬̀́Aͨͮͭ͑̑͊҉̴̨̢̗̭̱̙̘̲aḩ̡̰̠͓͓̼̠̬̪̦̘̘̱ͦ̓̌̍̏ͧ̎̓̑͊̆̋͛̔́́̚̚͡A̶̧̫͓̱̖̞̩̮̽̂ͤͭ̾̈́ͬ̓̚̚͟Ḩ̴̼̖̹̪̫̇͌̆ͥͣͨ͢͟͠a̡̡̠̦̣̻ͨ̓ͪ̎̇̊̇̐̋͗͂ḩ̵̦͕̯̘ͩ̉ͭ͐̌ͨͧͯͣ̆̽͒̄́̉̍ͮH̵̞̹̮͇͍̟̝̠̗ͧͨͯ̇ͮ̈́̚Aͯ̆ͬ̆̾̉͒͂ͫ̊ͨ̈̑͒́҉̢̻̺̲̤̬͈͕̥̘ͅͅȞ͋͒ͪ́̈̏́̇̽ͤ̒̚͏̴̞͔͖̣̭̫̺̥͍̙̻̥̱̮̯͔ͅaA̞͖̙͙̥̰̜̱͍̠̬̭̭͔̙̘ͤ͗ͤͧͩ̾͘͜H̸̨̻̮̖͔̰͍̫̅ͬ͑͐̓̄̐ͥͣ̃ͩ͊͐͢͢A̢̜̘͚̭͛̑̒̈́ͨ̎ͤ̋́͌ͮͬ͗ͧ̀͘͜͡Ḩ̩̫̜̰͚̗̍̄͐ͮ̆ͤͧ͋̇̄̈̔̅̽͠Ă̊̎͛̉̾̌͊̓̿͂ͯ͊́҉̜͙̜͕̳̮͝h̨̨̺̠̟̟͚͚̰̿͆̉̇ͮ̐̈ͮ̒̎͋ͦͨͭ̌̂͑͜͞H̵͓̖͉̮̰̭̦̩̠̗͓̱̀ͮ̆̋̊ͬ͟Â̷͇͖̖͍̯̦͎̘̻͍͔̱̪̭͔̓̏ͭ̎̊̎͛́͡͡h͗ͥͤ̈̀̾͌ͣ̓ͧ̃͋ͮ̽̂̚̚͠͏̷̳̰̹̻̝͖̗̥͙͓͖̠̠̼̲͕͢A̵̛̙͇̹̝̰̯̪̾͌̉ͩ͑̓͠͠͞H̸̴̨͙͕͙̳͇̜̮̓̿̈̑͒͐ͥ͋̾ͅH̵̲̳̗͔̩̮̲̫̹͎̤͉̩̻̪̥̠̻͙͌̇̐̄̑̐̃̃̒̚̕͟͝Ã̢̨̝̬̱̖̙̤͔͖̹̥͈͙̠̤͓̳͉ͯ̃͌̍̄͒͂ͫͥ̂̏͑̔̔ͬͥͭ̀͟ḩ̪̥͖̠̤̥̳̣̮̬̖̱̱͔̖̄ͯͪ̆ͭ̐ͬ͢͝͞Â̢̘͓̬ͥ̊̆̏͂͢͟ͅH̒̐ͥ́͒̌̔ͥ̔̄̉̾̚͏̼͖͍̠͈̠͓͞H̽̾̒̑ͩ̌̉͋̄ͥ̈̓̑̍͏̶̰̥͖̹̱͈͖̜͖̫͔͔̀A̛͎͕͉̣͑̈́̅̾͋̓ͧ͆̌ͧ̏ͭ̅̊̋̈́ͥ̿̈̕͘͡h̸̴̰̪̯̘ͩ̋͊̐̓̓̆͆͜͟A̡̡̯̟̩͕̫̳͊ͮ͋ͭ̓̒̽̌͋̽͒̿̑̉́́́h̸͒̾̈̈́̐͌̐̓͋ͮ́ͩ͜҉̴͕̙̼̥̼̼̥̝̹̱̙̮Ḩ̍͐ͪ͋̈̐͊ͮͦ̑̚̚̚͟͏͕͖̗̞̕A̲̝͚̹͎͚̮̺̘̟̗͈͎̖̠͇̲̦̱̓͒͑͐̏͘̕͡Hͨ̑ͫ̈ͤ̀ͤ̿̂̋ͣ̃̆̇̾̑͘͏̩̲̲̹͍̤̞̺̗̮̪͔̟̮̀A̡̡̧̯̠̻̦͕̺̞̖̬ͬ͋̓͋̎͆ͦͯ̒ͣ͞ͅͅḨ̵̠̰̟̘̞͉̭ͤͪ̒̓ͧ͛̓ͥͫ̽͂͐ͭͬͪ̎́͢͠ͅH͋ͣ̃͐̓̔ͮ̄͛̏ͣ͊͛ͬ̑҉̱̭̺̠͇̱͞a̵̗̟̣̼͌ͩ͌́̈̐ͫͣ̄̾̓̏́́ͬ̓ͥ̅̀́͘͜H̶̷͙͖͇̥̜͖̞̲̺̟̝̟͔̙̝͆͊̈́͐ͦ̽̔̎ͨͦ̎ͮͨ̓͟ͅÅ̛̛̦͇̟̥̘̞̰͔̬͙͔̣̌͂͂̒͑̈́̈͊̂͡H̨̢̝̟̱̥̑̍͑̏̄ͩ̔̚͢a̙̤͎̥̱̺͍͍̜͕͉͔̎̍̍̎̋ͤ̈ͣ̉ͪ̆̐ͩ͢͝H̿ͭ̐̐̒͒̓̊ͯ̎̾҉̨͏̺̹̪̣͕̩̣͇͓͔̩̹͈̣͜ͅA͔͇͖͍͍ͣͤ͑̔͌͒̌̿ͪ̑̓ͥ̊ͬ̽̕̕͘H̷̨̢̛̜̦͇͍̖̜̙͖͕̣͇̺̖̏͋̇̎̎̎ͣ͆́Ą̶̷̛̫͔̞̻̹̙̲͓̭̣̲̆ͦͪͫ͋̾̇ͧ̅̀̓̓̍̆ͧͧ͆͘H̴̶̡̩̭͓̝̙̳̜̰͓͚̪͋̋̓ͤ̐̌͒̓̈͊̎͛͒̓ͩ̚͢͜ͅh̢̀̓́̾̑͛͛̅ͮ̾̈̆̏ͧ̃̈͏̢̠̙͇͚̫̼͓̣̫͙͢͠a̷̡͉͎̯͈̞͇̲͍̖̟̼̝̳̗͙͇ͭ̌̄͊ͥ͋͝ͅͅḨ̡̥͓̗̠͙̗̙̘͔̖͈̫̫͔̆ͯ͐ͬA̷̛̬̬͓̮͕͕̝̰̤͍̣͊̒́͑̂̚͞͞h̴̜͈̖͇̬̺̙͖͕̣̭̘͈̰̘̝̳̗ͤ̊̋͆͆̌̐ͥ̌ͭ̾̓ͦ͆̾̿̀̚͟͜A̧̞̬̫̰͈͔̻̣̦̺̻̖̭̎̋̊́̿̃̃ͬ͘͟͠H̶̸̨̡̫̯͓̱̊͒̐ͮ͆̊ͣ̂̒ͭ͋̂̍̐ͭ̽́Ạ̷̣̲̺̬̱͎̣͍̲̣̙̙͇͓ͭͫͥ̔̃͐ͨ̾̏͗ͮ̈ͥ̊͢ͅḪ̨̝̪̭̓̆̆ͣ͗̈͌ͨͮ̍̂͛̃͗ͪ̾̚h̵̢̨̩͖̻͖̱̪͈͍̯̻͖̟̤̲͕̬̜̀̆͊̊ͪͯ̽͒ͧͮ̋̚ͅą̛̞̪͔̫̗̜̜̠̻̪͉̲̱̻̑ͩ̑̌̈́ͭͮͦ̊̾̚͠H̸̖̺̝̤̍ͤͧͥͯͦ̿̊͗͟A̶̴̫̞̙̥̣͚̥̥̤̠̱̱̣ͣͧͥͤ͊̓̽͂̿ͮͧ̚̚͝͡ͅh̴̷̨̲͍͎̝͕͎̰͆͆̽ͣ̂ͦ͘͠H̴̏͗̋ͬ̽̂̀͏̫̲͉͉̬͇̙̗̱̲̘͇̯͈̫̳̼ͅA̡̡ͥ͋̍ͮ͌̓̂̅̍̉̊̑̄̈́̌͞͏̵̙̹̜̲H͗͋̉̌́͡͏̧̹̙͚̦̬̥͈A̲̻͚̖̮̫͎̗̹͊̐̆̂ͭͯͩ̔̊͗̆͊̔̓͊͛͐͜͜͝͡ͅH̢̨̟̤̗̞͈̩̖͂̈͊ͫ̈̅̽͛̓͗͗͊̃̍̽̄aͯ̐ͩ̊́ͥͫ͒ͨ͊̈́̓͂̀́͏̧̝̰͎̣͖̯̠͎̦̫̲͕̼͙̀͘ͅh̷̹͕̹̱͖͍̗̦͖̦̟ͨͪ̔̏͛̆̅́͢͢͞Ȃ̡̘̰̮͖ͦ̑͗̀͟H̶͉̬̪̍̍ͫ͛͜͞ͅHͨͥ̿̑̉̾͗͞͏̴̨͔̱̙̺̻̘̬̳̩̘͙͚̟͔͇ͅͅẢ̈̅ͮ͆ͧ̊ͧ̇ͨ́ͨ͐̾̕͝͞͏̗̲̱͕̖͖̟̩̘̭̠͢Ḩ̸̟̮̱̯̱͈̦̙͕̝̬͙̜ͤ̎̇̋̐̏̕Å̢̞͍̟̲̱͉̖͔͓̊͑̐̊̇̇ͣ̒̾͐ͮ̆ͪͤͮ͠ͅḤ̡̡͓̮̬͎͚̠̘̪̜̪̣̣̭̝̓̓͊̏ͤ̎͛ͤ͛̅͊̍̇̅ͦ̌͟ąͤ̑͌̅ͮͨ̀̕͏҉̝̦̟̭͕̬͖͟h̷̴̗̝̳̦̺͖̦͚̙̲̥͔̮̖̲̼̺̦ͣ̍ͫͯ̍̓̇ͪ̚̚̕͟aͨ̄̈́̒͒ͥ͌͊ͫ҉̨̧̯͎̼̞̼̩͎̙͓͔̹̝̯͖͇͉͢!̡̧̧ͬ͌̌̆͟҉͕̖̳͍̰̦͓̺!̸̛̜̩͔̪̳̩̫̠͔̹̏ͦ̒͒̓͂͒̊̈ͯͅ!̓͒ͮ̎͌ͩ͏̫͓̜̝̣̦̪̰̣̥̗̙̗̺̼͇̖͉

Lol... I totally forgot about this.

What's the point of rezzing me when I'll be killed right away?

LOOOOL

Silly Hamster is silly.

*pokes Ham Ham*

Oh, and apparently Kamil rezzed me...

[YOUTUBE]6zlViU5PBPY[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.