[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sensing my screen... With my senses... Specifically sight.

Anyways, I'm suspicious of Maria. having punctuation in her name. :grin:

EDIT: Due to confusion, I will now revise the above statement.

I'm suspicious of Maria. for having punctuation in her name trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

[quote name='Kamil']I'm sensing my screen... With my senses... Specifically sight.

Anyways, I'm suspicious of Maria. having punctuation in her name. :grin:[/QUOTE]

dood

that's just how she typed her name in....:-.-:

Group D:

20) Archerguy

21) Graham Aker

22) PiFace314

23) Johnzy

24) Murasaki Cho

25) Kulitman

well...

my 6th sense told me that I must becareful with Aker and pi

tch

okay you that on the same group with me

are you gonna reveal urself or not?

Sanae

Staff member
Meep, so much arguing back and forth >_<

*hops back into her hole and hides* You know, those who have abilities can put them to use and kill two birds with one stone so to speak?

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Not going to say anything Sanae? :p No opinion?[/QUOTE]

About? The Emmie vs Miya thing? I'm not sure to be honest. They're both pretty up their when it comes to AG's... If only there could be two wolves in a group.. xD

Hello there, people.

Hmm... in my group, I wouldn't be wary.

Considering MW's past history of hosting, I think it's safe to say that he tends to go with rather... unexpected choices in terms of villainy~

As in, major roles NOT NECESSARILY going to most people.

However, it's more than likely that either Aker or I will die in our group by tomorrow, IF our Wolf is a new person. Or, to frame the other.

EDIT: Voting me at random? That's definitely ringing warning bells in my head. I haven't done anything to offend you. Is it because I'm experienced? Please, like I stated earlier, MW isn't dumb enough to automatically give the role of Wolf to experienced players.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='PiFace314']Hello there, people.

Hmm... in my group, I wouldn't be wary.

Considering MW's past history of hosting, I think it's safe to say that he tends to go with rather... unexpected choices in terms of villainy~

As in, major roles NOT NECESSARILY going to most people.

However, it's more than likely that either Aker or I will die in our group by tomorrow, IF our Wolf is a new person. Or, to frame the other.[/QUOTE]

WWhat?! i dont wanna die!

whose the wolf! kill em! Kill em with Fire! ZOMG ZOMG

*hides in rabbit hole*

Well, there's not much to work with at this point, Aker.

I've only seen posts from you and Archer, from our group. But, eh...

That being said, why are you so obviously shouting out your role? Either that, or you're attempting a bluff nyah~

If you're not dead in two days after blatantly stating your role, you're probably a Wolf. Just putting that out there, people~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='PiFace314']Well, there's not much to work with at this point, Aker.

I've only seen posts from you and Archer, from our group. But, eh...

That being said, why are you so obviously shouting out your role? Either that, or you're attempting a bluff nyah~

If you're not dead in two days after blatantly stating your role, you're probably a Wolf. Just putting that out there, people~[/QUOTE]

isnt there only 1 wolf? which means the wolf pretty much knows us right?

well i expect you to be killing me soon...

But, let me point this out to you, Aker:

You're trying a BIT too hard to convince people you're a Rabbit, man~

And yes, there MAY be only one Wolf, but that doesn't mean they can't hide in sheep's (or rabbit's) clothing, correct?

EDIT: And please, Aker. If I WERE the wolf, I wouldn't kill you, because it would lead to people pointing fingers at me. DUH.

[quote name='PiFace314']But, let me point this out to you, Aker:

And yes, there MAY be only one Wolf, but that doesn't mean they can't hide in sheep's (or rabbit's) clothing, correct?

EDIT: And please, Aker. If I WERE the wolf, I wouldn't kill you, because it would lead to people pointing fingers at me. DUH.[/QUOTE]

Or you would because people would think that you would do that.

All reverse psychology like.

I'm just messin with ya.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='PiFace314']But, let me point this out to you, Aker:

EDIT: And please, Aker. If I WERE the wolf, I wouldn't kill you, because it would lead to people pointing fingers at me. DUH.[/QUOTE]

if i am a wolf i wouldnt even be talking with ya right now. :cry:

dang no pms is really hard.....i bet your the wolf since your trying so hard to put the blame on others

*jumps back into fluffy hole*

OR, triple reverse psychology.

For now, though, I'll still vote Archer for a hastily posted "Pi-Face GMV". Random lynches get innocents killed, which is why I disprove. Use reasoning to prove your point, Archer. Even though I'll be able to prove my innocence. But, whatever~

EDIT:.... WHUT?!?!?! Aker, you guys lynched me FOR NO REASON. What am I SUPPOSED to do except fight back?

Status
Not open for further replies.