We can't loot other players unless they are little sisters. ^^

Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^

[quote name='Voltorn']lol

I just asked the shadowwolf about looting. xD

We can't loot other players unless they are little sisters. ^^

Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^[/QUOTE]

>___________>

ceh,

I wanna get cooler weapons.... from dead ppl...

[quote name='Vandalle']Sanae=people say she's suspicious cuz she jumps on some joke and lynch Goddo.......

Amulet is determined to save Sanae

Goddo........................

Eh..............hm........who should I vote for?[/QUOTE]

Help me save Kami. For the lulz.

[quote name='Zombehs']Help me save Kami. For the lulz.[/QUOTE]

total random thought, what if shadow decides to make it a dual lynch if it is a tie

after all there is this line

[FONT=&quot]- If the unexpected occurs, I will make miniature adjustments according to the situation. No major changes will occur.

[/FONT]

[quote name='Vandalle']Sanae=people say she's suspicious cuz she jumps on some joke and lynch Goddo.......

Amulet is determined to save Sanae

Goddo........................

Eh..............hm........who should I vote for?[/QUOTE]

I am determined to save an innocent. Is that wrong to do? To strive for the protection of my fellow civilians by eliminating a threat to our very lives? Our very existence!? Godofwar must fall, the only rational choice is to put him up for the lynch. Many say he is a great ally, however, this also makes him a greater enemy. I have no proof from him of being a civilian, while Sanae is a safe player. The choice is clear.

Bố

[quote name='Amulet Shade']I am determined to save an innocent. Is that wrong to do? To strive for the protection of my fellow civilians by eliminating a threat to our very lives? Our very existence!? Godofwar must fall, the only rational choice is to put him up for the lynch. Many say he is a great ally, however, this also makes him a greater enemy. I have no proof from him of being a civilian, while Sanae is a safe player. The choice is clear.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you're talking about since we don't have the backing proof on the table. Also........the proofs (aka rolesheets) would be kinda useless now since it seems everyone already got the color of the citizen.........

the only thing we can judge now is people action.

Sanae proved to have done something suspicious, while Goddo has not.

Anything you got to say?

[quote name='godofwar7']im not telling you the name of the splicer i shot yesterday. if im lynched and it ends up as me not having killed him, oh well.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me? I tried to even the votes in your favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.