Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
DAY 4

"You really have to learn to vote more intelligently," it said to no one in particular. "It's not over yet. There's still a chance for you to win. However, today, once again another one of you will be taken, further thinning your numbers. Do not despair, for every day that passes, your chances of winning gets higher." the person who was to be lynched this day stepped forward and disappeared.

"So, why did you choose to kill him again?"

"Because it was fun :)"

"Well, I suppose I can see that :/"

Short Version

1. Rina, the Mafia, has been lynched.

2. Placa, the Mafia, has been killed.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Placa was killed, probably because Pimp was after him. Share miraculously survived. Both of them were protecting each other quite well so far.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
eeeh i wasn't after him i was helping him with the provision that no one voted for me....then midnight22 conveniently voted for me

Xiga

I still have the eeiry feeling that Emeralda is lying... Mostly because her claim to be the grannie. I am the grannie. Are there more than one then?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Emeralda is making things up like normal...We should all be used to her lying about things she does it every AG she has been in on here.....But then it could be Xiga is lying :nooo:
:mad:_@:

Emeralda has been more suspicious than Xiga in every way, I'm more than ready to believe Xiga here. -_-

Protecting each other? I haven't done anything yet except vote for myself because you seem dead set on lynching me. I had to change my vote at the end just so I didn't lynch myself. -_-

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I had to change my vote at the end just so I didn't lynch myself. -_-
Awww, so that's why. But you gotta admit, lynching yourself by one vote would be hilarious.

Emeralda has been more suspicious than Xiga in every way, I'm more than ready to believe Xiga here. -_-
Why? Xiga was throwing random accusations herself, without much proof to it.

I cant see that it was stated that there was double roles either ;__;
It also doesn't say the roles are unique. Go ask Crestham for confirmation.

Xiga

And a lynch doesn't affect the grannies powers. You can still be lynched even if you are a granny. Just not killed other ways o.o

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Where are you getting that? Crestham uses his own randomness to decide ties, he didn't go with Emeralda. She can be lynched just like everyone else -_-
Oh? And where are you getting that from? And what makes you so sure? Do share with the rest of the class how you got to that conclusion.

Rules
Lynch Rules
1. The lynch this time around is called 'The Minority Lynch'.
2. Among the players voted, the player with the least number of votes will be lynched.
Eg:
-Crestham has one vote
-Hadriel has 2 votes
-Crestham is lynched
3. Any change in votes should be marked with a strikeout
4. The person with the least number of votes will be chosen. Let's say there are 5 people who have been voted for. The person with the least number of votes among the players voted for is then lynched.
5. In case of a tie, the result is decided by my mood.
Decided by it's mood. Random -_-

Alyss

=Vampiress=
Uhh.... So Crestham decides who dies? o_o

[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] I don't think it's that Emmie can't be lynched, it's just that she had a 50% of being lynched. Amu can't be lynched, that's the thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.