Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is surprising... I went out cause there are some festivities outside... and food...

and it's in page 1...
it's day 1 so it's pretty normal...I guess.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Everyone ignored me =.=
Cause no one likes Batman. Thats why you died in my AG.
Oh really now?

I object. It would make more sense for an investigator to reveal they have investigation in order to obtain protection.
No. It wouldn't >__>"
You don't even know if there are protection abilities in this game. My AG had none when everyone assumed they existed.

You shouldn't have revealed your ability in the first place and instead waited till you actually reveal someone.
Pretty much going to agree here.

The AC ag is a bit more complex... this is like the cult ag...a much more simpler one... I think...
Don't judge a book by its cover yet. The daily post should be a good understanding of how much is going into this game (ability-wise), but for now we can't just assume its simple-style. Even more so since anyone with tokens can ride one of those rides and get items, protection, etc..

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hmm is there a way to get more tokens? Or is the only way that one attraction? :"/ Does anyone know? I"m still kinda newbish >.>"
As far as I can tell, either get someone to give you some more or ride that ride. Some people will have positive stats for that token ride and be able to whore it out for lots of tokens I bet, so look for someone with a role like that.
Though I do have to wonder if anything special happens to the tokens if someone dies, ie does the killer get them? or random assignment? or just gone?

As far as I can tell, either get someone to give you some more or ride that ride. Some people will have positive stats for that token ride and be able to whore it out for lots of tokens I bet, so look for someone with a role like that.
Though I do have to wonder if anything special happens to the tokens if someone dies, ie does the killer get them? or random assignment? or just gone?
So that's how this goes? Interesting...

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
So, if I PM someone with a role like that, who got some large amount of tokens, they are able to spare some tokens, right? Makes sense.

It's a good strategy to buy the immunity(House of Mirror) and play 'Target shooting' paying with their life. This way they can stand for a while, but there is the risk that they might lose.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
This AG seems interesting, and the rides/games is a nice touch.
This is pretty much all you say the third game in a row.

So, if I PM someone with a role like that, who got some large amount of tokens, they are able to spare some tokens, right? Makes sense.
What's there to PM a role anyway? All roles are either Villager or Circus. I'm guessing Circus might be named, but it doesn't matter anyway.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hall of Mirror immunity. :grin: But then again, need to ask the right guy for tokens -- everything is risky WHYZ!!1 - tricky stuff right there.
Wouldn't be fun if it wasn't like that~

I agree the crestham vote is a bit of a jump - However the fact that he claims to be an investigator, when any of us can technically investigate with the token system, makes me suspicious about him. As Emmie said, the fact that he just jumped out and said "I'm investigator, please help me" just seems odd.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Wouldn't be fun if it wasn't like that~

I agree the crestham vote is a bit of a jump - However the fact that he claims to be an investigator, when any of us can technically investigate with the token system, makes me suspicious about him. As Emmie said, the fact that he just jumped out and said "I'm investigator, please help me" just seems odd.
Day 2 lynch is fine too. I just imagine being day 1 lynch twice in a row has to suck.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Day 2 lynch is fine too. I just imagine being day 1 lynch twice in a row has to suck.
Don't care at all about that. Whatever stuff like that has happened in past AGs, is in the past. Its a completely invalid reason to even consider. Sucks for him, sure, but we are here to play the game and if it just so happens he is suspicious twice, then thats his fault.

That being said, I wasn't pushing for the lynch yet. But its clearly on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.