Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
Mew, I thought Fluffy Kitty and Kitty were the same all this time >_>;;;

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, maybe if we kill the assassins or whoever may be working with the dark circus, we gain a child back from them? I dunno.. It makes sense :p? I'm just throwing around ideas, so don't quote me lol

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Do children roles have unique names? And hmm, the victory system requires extra care instead of lynching random people. The children roles seem to be under biggest risk, because they absolutely can't reveal their roles, because you may never know who is pretending to be a villager. The again, circus won't know who the children are, but they can just blindly snipe us out. Ergo, let's kill an inactive today~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah well I joined now :/ Please guide me through I'm a newbie >.> I played before but the first one I understood by the time it was already to late and the second one i never understood >.> Now this one seems easier/less complicated but yeah... still :/

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Okay, I may not be batman, but I sure as hell can investigate the alliance of a player every even day

If you can, please protect me...

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Oh really now?

I object. It would make more sense for an investigator to reveal they have investigation in order to obtain protection.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
While you're on it, why not everyone reveals what abilities/roles they have? It would make so much sense, wouldn't it? OH WAI-

Villagers use tokens to use abilities!

But, but, onee-chan, Cresty-kun said he has an investigation ability.

Oh, that's because assassins have a set of their own abilities nii-chan. Just go with the flow, pretend it never happened and let the innocent assassin be protected while he gathers people's roles.

YAY! Onee-chan is so smart!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
-.-

Ok, so this is closer to a simple AG when only few people have abilities. Like investigator, mercenary, etc. This also means you have already revealed yours, and now you're hoping there is a person with protection ability that will notice you?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Exactly. I'm hoping for a protector-person to protect me. Perhaps there may be people who have stronger investigation than I do, but if they don't find protection and die it's pretty much pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.