Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I've played this game before.
Seriously, we need to put in a rule where if you ask about the rules in the thread you're just banned.
I'm sick of pointless arguments and then being told I'm not contributing.
coming from a person who rarely posts and/or contributes anything to the discussion.

Is this the "You're the last person i want to hear that from" thread?

You can't say that by going after me "accusing" Crestham didn't bring a nice day 1 , either way, I'm not even gonna try to defend myself, since i know it'll make it worse, read whats already there, pick a side, and go with it. GL everyone if i die tonight. and GG

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I said Crestham was being suspicious
Me and Noex argue - I Vote Crestham
Crestham and Auron join argument
Noex and Crestham say Auron is suspicious, I agree - I Vote Auron
Something still bothers me about Crestham - I go No vote (Just now)

Of course i'm suspicious to them, noex is protecting Crestham, for whatever reason, and i was the first person to call crestham out. They have to have someone else rather than crestham to vote for. i just dont find Noex's reasoning behind defending Crestham valid.

noex1337

Emmie was here
uunderstandable, but you can always change your vote, maybe now you are, to see if a enough votes will get me. But if you are telling the truth thats the only way that will tell if its tied or i he has one more vote.
I never promised i won't change my vote. So don't use that as anything. Right now, I'm halfway convinced by Viva that lynching an inactive is pointless.

I never promised i won't change my vote. So don't use that as anything. Right now, I'm halfway convinced by Viva that lynching an inactive is pointless.
i tottally agree, either we lynch them now, or they die in three days or become active. worse case, they are inactive attackers, or kidknappers or whatever.

Sanae

Staff member
I kinda missed and just skimmed why are these people suspicious? I know Cresty revealed he was an investigator, but for which side.. dunno. What happened with Noex and Auron o.o?

i'm suspicious for being suspicious of Crest, hence taking action first. and Crest took offence, Then i blow things out of proprotion and didnt make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.