Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This whole lynch a person who possibly has an Investigative ability is really reminding me about the Shadowwolf incident in the Assassins Creed AG. He turned out to be innocent and we could of really used his ability later in the game.

I'm not sayin Crestham isn't suspicious, in fact he's really suspicious, but I think we should keep him around for a couple more days until we have a better idea. If we still think he's suspicious after that, then we can lynch him. But an investigative ability will be really helpful if Crestham is a villager.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Actually, I don't find him suspicious for that - since its a pretty common assumption, however his reasoning to lynch you is just all over the place. Just shows me that he is just desperate for a lynch at this point.
That being said, Auron was an assassin in the last game and his actions were totally different from this. He hide a lot and never stood out at all, completely opposite of what he is doing now. I don't know him well enough to make an accurate assumption, but this behavior doesn't seem very assassin like either, even more so after comparing it to the last game where he was an assassin.
I did a quick check of his post in the last game, and that is not the case. He seemed to be pointing fingers left and right.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
You just contradicted yourself ._. desperate for a lynch is a telltale sign of being assassin.
First off, thats not always true, even more so people try to hide their blood-lust as assassins to avoid being picked out so easily.
My point was that he acted very private, very quiet, never saying much in the last AG - when he was an assassin/bad role.
Now he is all over the place making crazy accusations? - Suspicious as shit, but based off how he acted in the last AG, it hard for me to say one way or the other. Thats my point.

I did a quick check of his post in the last game, and that is not the case. He seemed to be pointing fingers left and right.
Really? Did I just completely confused two players?

Nah, i wasn't being serious, i just wanted more activity.
What's the point for too much activity if it does not even yield a conclusion/clue?

anyway,
Why are you being so bent on having more activity? Is it to bury something of great importance?

lynching an inactive = waste of lynch, whereas the GM can kill off any inactives.

noex1337

Emmie was here
First off, thats not always true, even more so people try to hide their blood-lust as assassins to avoid being picked out so easily.
My point was that he acted very private, very quiet, never saying much in the last AG - when he was an assassin/bad role.
Now he is all over the place making crazy accusations? - Suspicious as shit, but based off how he acted in the last AG, it hard for me to say one way or the other. Thats my point.

Really? Did I just completely confused two players?
Probably. I can post links if you need me to.
What's the point for too much activity if it does not even yield a conclusion/clue?

anyway,
Why are you being so bent on having more activity? Is it to bury something of great importance?

lynching an inactive = waste of lynch, whereas the GM can kill off any inactives.
Because a dead thread is boring. It's that simple.

This whole lynch a person who possibly has an Investigative ability is really reminding me about the Shadowwolf incident in the Assassins Creed AG. He turned out to be innocent and we could of really used his ability later in the game.

I'm not sayin Crestham isn't suspicious, in fact he's really suspicious, but I think we should keep him around for a couple more days until we have a better idea. If we still think he's suspicious after that, then we can lynch him. But an investigative ability will be really helpful if Crestham is a villager.
and shadowwolf, was an assassins last game ( or he would have been day 3 ) just like me, Green = theif, we turned into assassins day 3.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Noex - Nah, I trust you on that. I'm going to think over my vote now, cause thats a huge deal (Since before I thought Auron was the quiet type last game)

And this:
Better dead than having a to read through a lot of useless posts.
True. Though we actually talked about the game now.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
@ Crestham - Thats nice and all, but I don't buy it. No one with a decent role just decides to go out, on day one within the first few hours, just to say "I'm an investigator, Protection please" - Even in Simple AGs when villager abilities are held above all else, it doesn't happen. I think your smarter then this, thats why I don't believe it.
Darned trend setters

It actually works, you know. I've played werewolves IRL, got the protector to protect me and led the village to victory. That's what I'm trying to do.

@Viva: that may be true, but remember that everyone thought Templars were bad in the first few days of ACAG.

lol.. uhmm.. yeah uhm... yeah... @__@ suspicious for like revealing his ability.. and when he claims to be a great asset.. why expose yourself like that lol @__@ or...uhm.. yeah.. lol

and like... i would assume they know each other.. since like noex is determined to defend crestham from the lynch.. hah.. yeah OTL

...............yeah i'm just really bad at this lol OTL

rewiohj4po3j5åk435

I doubt auron is stupid enough to post inside information on the circus if he is one. But i can't be too sure.

@Alyss + @Shadow_Strider

EDIT: no, i'm not accusing you of anything, you're just lurking. Although expired milk has done it twice now.
LOL, sorry ;_____; i don't think i like this.. lol

noex1337

Emmie was here
and shadowwolf, was an assassins last game ( or he would have been day 3 ) just like me, Green = theif, we turned into assassins day 3.
So that's what happened. I was pretty sure you were a thief when I PMed you, but then i got confused. Arachna sent me Shadow's rolesheet, and what you were saying matched up completely.

lol.. uhmm.. yeah uhm... yeah... @__@ suspicious for like revealing his ability.. and when he claims to be a great asset.. why expose yourself like that lol @__@ or...uhm.. yeah.. lol

and like... i would assume they know each other.. since like noex is determined to defend crestham from the lynch.. hah.. yeah OTL

...............yeah i'm just really bad at this lol OTL

LOL, sorry ;_____; i don't think i like this.. lol
It's fine. I thought you were just voting and not posting.

Probably. I can post links if you need me to.

Because a dead thread is boring. It's that simple.

i'd like for you to post links please, because it was my first AG , and i was confused as hell and not knowing what or who to accuse of what, SOOOO please link them, and dont link me agreeing with other people, ( who were prolly allies )

noex1337

Emmie was here
i'd like for you to post links please, because it was my first AG , and i was confused as hell and not knowing what or who to accuse of what, SOOOO please link them, and dont link me agreeing with other people, ( who were prolly allies )
http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=153914#post153914
http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=153906#post153906
http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=153882#post153882
http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=153801#post153801

Most of it is repetitive, so i left it out. But I realized that me and viva were both right. He started out reserved, then only pointed fingers as the game progressed.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
It actually works, you know. I've played werewolves IRL, got the protector to protect me and led the village to victory. That's what I'm trying to do.
Well what works there might not work here. To us, your tactic is weird and foolish for exposing yourself like that. If the protector doesn't come to help you or even worse, like my AG, there might not even be a protector.
My point is, you could have contacted people privately for stuff like that, not just blab is all over the thread - That seems like a stunt to gain trust among people or just stupid.
Either way, your lucky Auron is being more suspicious, cause it might just save you yet >__>"

@Viva: that may be true, but remember that everyone thought Templars were bad in the first few days of ACAG.
Errrr yes? (Not sure what you were commenting on)

Why are people connecting Kero's DWC AG to Godo's AC AG. >__>
DWC AG =/= AC AG
In terms of game mechanics, I agree.
In terms of player behavior, I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.