Corpse Party AG >CANCELLED<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
*Gets the chills* It's cold to day :freezing:

Wow, someone got attacked already o_O? Someone was sure in a hurry were they not o.o?

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
okay so how many assassins are there? 3? we win if we just lynch that sachiko right?

she seems to be the only bad guy in the manga because she's the one who kills everyone and ppl just go insane from her killing ppl over and over.

Sanae

Staff member
Yesh, that sounds about right.. Although, Sachiko is the main baddie, so I'd imagine it won't be that easy to lynch her.. Unless, that's what they'd like us to think xD As for three assassins, possibly. I mean, that seems to be the usual numbers for assassins ^^

Lets see.. We have 20 players divided by 3 groups... :huuh:

The rules mention sachiko and a "trio" so I'd guess 4 assassins.

Also, I'd like Tokiko to meet me at the swimming pool as soon as possible. Or... well it will take me at least another day to get there since it's not in this dimension...

Eh, whatever. It's not a big deal, but I don't have much to go on so I figure I should try what I do have.

Sanae

Staff member
Oooh, nvm, that's right ^^ I forgot abotu the trio xD

It's so cold in here.. I can see my own breath *Shivers* :freezing:

Sanae

Staff member
Did your cloths get stolen by a ghost o.o? I remember someone saying there was a trap who was raped in the manga (forgot who said it). is that you o.o?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Great, the light went off again. And, where am I now? Dimension shift. I think I need to hit it right the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.