Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samuel L Jackson

• Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Total voters

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Communism wins this, hands down. Sure, Samuel L. Jackson may have had a purple lightsaber, but Star Wars canon has shown in the third movie (chronologically) that Jedis are largely incapable of resisting firepower in any form. So, on one side we've got a Jedi with a lightsaber. On the other, seven thousand nuclear warheads owned by USSR at the climax of the Cold War, coupled with other major military powers such as the People's Liberation Army of China. There's no way any of the other competitors, let alone Samuel L. Jackson, could win this, though admittedly the inanimate object is cause for concern.

Snakes.

[quote name='Emeralda']Snakes.[/QUOTE]

On a plane? Well, a nuclear bomb has something like a 5km blast radius, so I guess it could hit a low-flying plane.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Samuel L. Jackson was Nick Fury, so suck it communism. Also, this muthafukka was frozone.

Yeah, he's a jedi with Ice powers who runs an organization of superhumans and hates snakes. He's also a samurai with an improbable afro. Problem?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Samuel Jackson can throw a snake at an incoming bomb thanks to his Jedi powers.

PS. There are more snakes than nuclear bombs.[/QUOTE]

I LOLED kahahahahaa

[quote name='Emeralda']Samuel Jackson can throw a snake at an incoming bomb thanks to his Jedi powers.

PS. There are more snakes than nuclear bombs.[/QUOTE]

But can he throw a snake at a nuclear warhead 5 kilometres away so as to escape the blast radius?

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Hadriel']

But can he throw a snake at a nuclear warhead 5 kilometres away so as to escape the blast radius?
[/QUOTE]

He can freeze the bomb too. Don't underestimate his powers.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='noex1337']He can freeze the bomb too. Don't underestimate his powers.[/QUOTE]

Or he could send the marvel avengers to do his dirty works XD

[quote name='Emeralda']The question should be, could Stalin survive on a plane with 7000 snakes?[/QUOTE]

Communism =/= Stalin

Communism is an ideology, and an ideology can't die.

[quote name='noex1337']He has the force. Don't underestimate the force.[/QUOTE]

All I've seen the force being used for is pushing away people and strangling people and electrocuting people. Even if the force included the ability to deflect things, I've never seen the force deflect explosions. If even a single nuke were to fall within 5 km of Samuel L Jackson, then he'd be dead.

Edit: Unavailable video is unavailable.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Hadriel']

All I've seen the force being used for is pushing away people and strangling people and electrocuting people. Even if the force included the ability to deflect things, I've never seen the force deflect explosions. If even a single nuke were to fall within 5 km of Samuel L Jackson, then he'd be dead.

Edit: Unavailable video is unavailable.

[/QUOTE]

It can also be used to read minds and predict the future. And yeah, youtube sucks, just click the link.

[quote name='noex1337']

That's never been a problem for Samuel L. before. He completely erased the word what from our vocabulary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs&feature=related[/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOL!

"DUZ HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?"

[quote name='noex1337']It can also be used to read minds and predict the future. And yeah, youtube sucks, just click the link.[/QUOTE]

Predicting that 7000 nuclear warheads are going to rain down on earth and destroy it completely probably won't help you survive it.