Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inanimate Carbon Rod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Wolfnagi']I vote for Communism,

Cause motherfucking Samuel L. Jackson just can't beat Stalin xD[/QUOTE]

What kind of foolishness is this? This guy was a jedi knight, a MUTHAFUKKIN JEDI KNIGHT, and you think he can't beat stalin?

(Sorry, I had to curse out of respect for SLJ)

@Godo: Cast your vote then.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sorry noex, but Communism is AWESOME~!!!!!

See this xD

[YOUTUBE]1ObK3CUM994[/YOUTUBE]

Would prefer Fascism thought...........

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Sorry noex, but Communism is AWESOME~!!!!!

See this xD

[YOUTUBE]1ObK3CUM994[/YOUTUBE]

Would prefer Fascism thought...........[/QUOTE]

Still got nothing on Samuel L. Jackson though. Or any of the other choices for that matter.

Communism wins this, hands down. Sure, Samuel L. Jackson may have had a purple lightsaber, but Star Wars canon has shown in the third movie (chronologically) that Jedis are largely incapable of resisting firepower in any form. So, on one side we've got a Jedi with a lightsaber. On the other, seven thousand nuclear warheads owned by USSR at the climax of the Cold War, coupled with other major military powers such as the People's Liberation Army of China. There's no way any of the other competitors, let alone Samuel L. Jackson, could win this, though admittedly the inanimate object is cause for concern.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guys, in power-wise, Goku would have blown USSR away -.-"

But then again, Stalin is a charmer xD

[quote name='"Wolfnagi"']...................

Guys, in power-wise, Goku would have blown USSR away -.-"

But then again, Stalin is a charmer xD[/QUOTE]

I disagree. No matter how powerful Goku is, I don't think he would be able to hit all Communist countries in the world at the same time. USSR's 7000 nuclear warheads probably could destroy the entire earth, though.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

I disagree. No matter how powerful Goku is, I don't think he would be able to hit all Communist countries in the world at the same time. USSR's 7000 nuclear warheads probably could destroy the entire earth, though.
[/QUOTE]

Instant transmission, nuff said.

True, USSR can nuke the whole world with their remaining nukes but don't forgot,

Canon Goku (BSGoku is haxx~!!!!) can instant transmission and destroy USSR!!!!!

I'll say, Communist fall in an hour or faster...........

Nukes still take time, which Goku can destroy them far away and teleport to another place.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Instant transmission, nuff said.

True, USSR can nuke the whole world with their remaining nukes but don't forgot,

Canon Goku (BSGoku is haxx~!!!!) can instant transmission and destroy USSR!!!!!

I'll say, Communist fall in an hour or faster...........

Nukes still take time, which Goku can destroy them far away and teleport to another place.[/QUOTE]

Oh, but it's not just the USSR. It's the Russia, Latavia, Lithania, Ukraine, Georgia, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Angola, China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Vietnam, Cyprus, Modolva, Nepal, Afghanistan, Albania, Benin, Bulgaria, Congo-Brazzaville, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Ethiopia, Grenada, Kampuchea, Mongolia, Mozambique, Poland, Romania, Somalia, South Yemen and Yugoslavia, all countries which were Communist at one point or another in history. Can Goku possible destroy all of these countries in an hour?

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Hadriel, Goku can destroy the entire Earth in less then an hour ._. but then again he would die since he needs O2[/QUOTE]

7000 nuclear warheads exploding simultaneously would probably destroy Earth too. I guess it's a case of who the biggest loser is, which probably is Goku, because in essence, Communism isn't a person or group of people. It's an ideology, and ideas never die.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
And that is why I voted for Communism, Hadi -.-"

I said Goku is the strongest one of all four,

But that doesn't make him the winner.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']And that is why I voted for Communism, Hadi -.-"

I said Goku is the strongest one of all four,

But that doesn't make him the winner.[/QUOTE]

I never said you didn't, man.

Still, I wonder about the inanimate carbon rod. Might be an underdog, yeah. lol.