Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // RP Thread

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
Bloody Tears

When the moon cries red for those wich blood is cursed

Europe, in the year 1637... Darkness and Evil plagues the land and the towns that rest at the skirts of Castle Vlad Tepes. The most powerfull Vampire of all times, Victor Vlad Tepes, best known as The Dark Lord Dracula, watched his reign from one of the castle windows. No human dares to raise his voice against him and he's free to feed from the young women that live in the towns. However... something haunts him on his dreams...

The vile vision of halfbreeds destroying his kingdom... werewolves roaming free trough the fields, humans from beyond the horizon and from within his own rule raising his weapons against him and fellow vampires scheming on his falling. Altough this is only a dream, he cant avoid but to fear in the depths of his shattered heart that something goes on... Within the Dark lord's rule, a new rule is given to the townsfolk and his fellow vampires. Matting between species is strictly FORBIDEN. All the vampires that lived in Dracula's territory didnt understood why such a ridiculious rule... while others feared the worst...

The werewolves were jailed down castle Dracula and Vampires where constanstly observed by Dracula's familiars. All for the sake of avoiding such a dreadfull dream... however... the seeds of change where already sown in Europe and it was just a mather of years now. This is that story... the story of a dark continent and a Dark lord... the story of young half-breeds raising from the shadows to claim what is theirs... the story of why the moon cried red blood in Europe

--------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to this Castlevania based RP. Many elements from the game and story are taken and placed here, but the RP doesnt limits to that... the RP also hosts the fear of the biggest vampire towards werewolves and his way greater fear towards halfbreeds, such as half-humans half vampires and half-humans half-wolves.

This is an Love and Action RP!!, so getting all lovely-dovey with someone is allowed!, Yuri and Yaoi are allowed as well!. But, keep in mind that is also an action RP, so battles and plots-twists will be at hand too!... just having love is not fun, and just having action is not dramatic. So try to find both in this RP.

The Dark Lord, Dracula, is fearfull of this dream he had and ordered the enforcing of many rules to avoid it from becoming true. He chained down the werewolves, kept a strict watch over fellow vampires and exiled humans into their own towns without being able to leave them. Werewolves starved and died, humans were consumed by fear and shutted themselves in their homes and fellow vampires abandoned all hope and traveled far away. However... baby's where already growing strong in Dracula's realm. Halfbreed of humans and werewolves or vampires grew in the shadows of Dracula's tight watch. 15 years have passed since the enforcemnt of the rule and nothing has changed... but one thing: What once used to be children and babys, now where youngster, strong and angry about Dracula's rule. Also, from the horizon, Vampire slayers began to appear... The Belmont.

Time: Midnight
Moon Phase: Full Moon [Blood Red]

Setting: Foggy, Damp, and Cold

Sol stood on a cliff overlooking the small fields and forest which lead into the town below the dark lords castle. He slowly walked down the cliff face where a trail had been formed it was a dangerous looking path with a drop which seemed to never end. In the distance you could hear the howls of wolves and barks of dogs tamed and wild alike. Sol took off as a shiver ran up his spine he thought to himself as he ran down the path "this is something i have never seen before this is something that gives me the chills". Soon he reached the bottom and he saw the forest it seemed eerie up on the cliff but down here it seemed even more ominous, but Sol was a brave man and walked into the forest.

Inside that very forest, a large shadow was searching for something. Food.. The black fur was shining in moon light, and upon locating it's prey, it's shining white fangs started to reflect the moonlight... A deer.. it's cold, bloodthirsty eyes where shining like two torches in the night, and upon looking into them, the deer froze solid with fear. It knew that it was too late to run.. The giant, furred beast pounced at the deer, slamming it's clawed paw into the deers back hrhrhr~ (mix between laugh and growl) gotcha.. The giant wolf like being seemed to be smiling as it lifted the, in comparison to it self, small deer up to it's mouth and simply dropped it between it's jaws, before loud sounds of cracking and chewing filled the ever so silent forest..

It wasn't enough for the young werewolf though.. and thus.. he continued his search for prey..

Banchou

Staff member
Sol walked deeper into the forest the creepiness rising the deeper he got he looked around the place seemed like it belonged somewhere else not here the fog was dense and it clinged to the skin trying to sap what warmth Sol had. While owls hooted and bugs made noises there was something else within the forest something more malevolent? Sol was unsure but decided best to not head in the direction but he could smell it the scent of warm blood, fresh blood had just been spilled. Something inside of Sol reacted to the blood as it seemed to call to the blood as it pulsed towards the blood. Sol grinned it seemed the blood inside of him was more honest but he knew all to well he would get lost if he wandered to far. Soon there was a clearing in the forest he never noticed it from the cliff there was a beautiful lake which was so smooth the surface seemed to be a mirror he looked up towards the sky and saw the forest had covered the sky with a canopy now he understood why he never saw this lake.

On his search for food, the werewolf smelled something.. it was a very familiar smell.. but completely unknown to him as well.. half breed.. this smell.. it made him curious.. He had more than enough time to hunt for food.. he wanted to know what this was.. and thus, the large shadow made it's way towards this very special scent. It reminded him of that night.. back then, when he lost mother.. and later on, when he lost his father.. but was it the same type of person that he would hunt down to kill..? he would have to make sure..

Banchou

Staff member
Sol looked at the lake it was beautiful he got closer to it and saw only the reflection of himself. Suddenly he sensed it in the forest something was getting closer much closer then before. He smelled the blood it was getting closer to him and he liked. He turned to where the creature would come from and he licked his lips. "this is surely a interesting turn of events" his blue eyes seemed to pierce into the dark foggy night. Sol stood still but in a relaxed position as he waited for whatever it was to appear from the forest. He felt it inside the hunger was rising and with it his canines started to sharpen into fine points.

The trees were shaking next to the giant werewolf whenever he touched them, as he was making his way towards the being.. he smelled water.. the being was close to the lake.. steve decided to move faster and stopped, when the person was in viewing range.. from deep within the forest, only two large, glowing orbs were visible, and both of them were focused on the person up ahead.. He remained silent and just stared at him

Banchou

Staff member
Sol stared at the beast and smiled "well that explains what you are but i must say im impressed by your size werewolf" there was no malice or anything in Sol's voice he was just talking. Sol looked him up and down and said "my name is Sol, whats yours and why dont you come out of the trees it's much better out here". Sol made sure not to make any threaten moves towards the beast the werewold was massive compaired to most of it's race Sol knew he should of run or flee but deep down Sol was intrigued by the creature and wanted to know more. The Scent of blood was thick now real strong and part of it was making Sol go hungry the primal side of Sol the vampire side smelled the blood but even tho Sol knew this he remained calm

Steve stepped out of the forest without saying a word, standing only a few meters away from sol.. he looked down towards him and grinned and i'm impressed by your smell.. vampire.. or should i say.. half breed..? his eyes were locked on sol's while he spoke to him. Steve wanted to know more about this weird being, for he never smelled something like that before.. he wanted to know about his other side the name's steve.. he said and remained silent for a few seconds, deciding whether he should turn back into his human form or not.. he decided not to this smell.. your other half.. what is it..? I've been living in the forest for years, and i've been in the nearby villages many times.. but this smell is completely new to me.

Banchou

Staff member
[sorry it took me so long im kinda building another RP char sheet for wolf mt]

Sol smiled "nice to meet you Steve" winking he grinned "you caught me im indeed half vampire". Sol walked closer his eyes glinting something not even but something not quite of this world. Laughing he looked at Steve "if i told you what the other half is you would never believe me so i dont think you should be told..." he turned around and walked closer to the lake and turned around again to face Steve "not like i tell people in the first place" . As he looked at the massive werewolf he looked smug "so in return why are you so big?" Sol said as he looked over Steve.

('tis okay :D)

the pleasure is mine the giant wolf said and seemed to relax slightly.. He looked at sol's there was something.. something weird.. but what it was, steve could not figure out.. you cannot know without trying steve remained on a good distance and looked at the water i am not people he replied casually and looked at the man again when he asked about his size i do not know, i was born like that and i'm probably the first of my 'kind' he emphasized the word 'kind' because he didn't mean his race, as in a werewolf, but rather his gigantic size. He never heard about another werewolf as big as him and figured that he probably was a completely new breed.

Banchou

Staff member
[lol i made a dullahan /likes celty from durarara]

Sol kinda liked it when Steve said first of his kind part of him became much more interested in him "first of your kind huh thats something new". Sol walked closer appearing with no threatening move so he would not upset Steve "interesting" . Sol smiled "well i guess i will tell you my other half" he walked away again and turne dot Steve and his eyes became deadly serious "it's angel" he observed Steve though piercing eyes that glared as if trying to eat every last detail of his reaction. Sol smirked at him "most people think there special till they realize im telling the truth" Sol laughs as he waits for Steve and remembers people of the past when he told them

Chaos im gonna go for awhile were having dinner with family and friends -.- /not that i wanna attend but they got the food i like xD

(like.. headless armor..? o-o" or living armor..? cuz i never watched durarara ._.)

steve frowned at first, when sol told him that he was a half angel.. but it kind of made sense.. all the things steve ever saw and smelled.. they all had something in common.. all things smelled like they belonged to this world.. the thing that made him so curious about sol.. he smelled otherworldly.. he didn't belong here in the first place, and steve's sensitive nose knew that. oh my, so that was that strange feeling coming from eyes just a minute ago.. and that different kind of smell coming from you.. do you have wings.. if i may ask..? of course, steve was still kind of suspicious, but that man had no reason to lie to a complete stranger, so he kind of believed him.. not completely, but at least a bit..

(no prob.. i gotta sleep now anyway.. you might be frozen until i come back.. sorry T^T")

A small figure shuddered in the cold as she covered in the shadows under a tree. Rubbing her arms her head moved back and forth seemingly searching for something in the forest.
Jill sighed with relief when she finally spotted the flower she was searching for, It was a herbal type flower that was very rare and if prepared right very strong in medicinal use. Problem was it only bloomed during full moon and only grew in very specific conditions; a very picky flower to Jill's displeasure after trying to grow them in the garden at home.
Pulling the hood further over her head and shuddering in the damp cold she carefully moved towards the small opening in the forest and the flowers. Her movements where those of a hunted animal constantly searching the shadows and each step taken with care to avoid making unnecessary sounds. ""why do you have to bloom at this hour stupid flower im no good with full moons especially not the red ones"" she kept her complaints to low whispers started to carefully pick the flowers making sure the roots followed but that the ready seeds fell off so the new ones could grow. She rarely went out alone on this but her brothers had teased her about the dark again and her stupid stubborn nature had made her say she could do it alone. Of course they knowingly turned it into a challenge that she the moron accepted.
She froze her thoughts shattering as a branch broke out in the forest she looked at the shadows with panic growing in the chest. Her night vision was unusually good for a human something she had gotten from her fathers side since his family was experienced hunters for as long as their family line could be followed. But what good would that do if something attacked her here. Jill swallowed nervously and went back to picking the flowers again but with more haste.

Banchou

Staff member
Sol looked at Steve "...i...smell....strange?" Sol asked puzzled by what Steve said to him. Sol raised a eyebrow continuing the conversation "wings huh, well i guess i do have a pair of wings". Sol dropped to a crouch and looked at the lake "it's odd how you cant see anything but the reflections on the surface of this lake i know during the day i will or even if i look inside i just find it odd" coming from Sol this was a questionable remark at best. Turning to face Steve again he started to stand "so whats the difference between how i smell and how other people smell???". Sol was curious about this what set him apart from others other then his angel and vampire heritage.

[Dude gonna be working till the afternoon then gotta run to college for somethings then i'll be back to post Chaos, small talk was never really my cup of tea sorry about that xD]

steve chuckled at him.. this man was no threat.. at least not know, and thus, steve decided to take on his human form.. Loud cracking sounds came from his body as he was shrinking to a normal human size, 1.80 meters to be exact, and moved next to the man yeah.. it does seem odd but.. that's just how it is.. he had his hands in his pockets and looked over to sol well.. it is hard to explain.. i knew from the beginning that you weren't normal at all.. How should i put it..? even if i find a new scent, like some sort of seasoning, or another race i haven't seen before, they all have something in common.. It's a veery faint part of the very scent that tells me that they truly belong here, like they were meant to be here... when i smelled your angel side though.. i knew that this does not belong to me, not to this place, not to earth... it really is a complicated matter and i don't really understand it all to well myself but.. that's how it is..

(dun worry, tis okay xD)

Witcher

He (that's what i'l be calling my character till it's name will be revealed) stood up (he was currently in his original form). He looked around, because sounds of people talking woke him up. "Where am i?" he asked. He began walking in the direction of Steve and the others, following the sounds. (Steve could smell a faint, unknown smell.) He looked at the group from behind a tree. "Who are these people?" a thought crossed his mind. He was scared of the new people, not knowing what to expect from them or how they will react to his current form. But maybe they know the answers to who he is, or will try to help him. Time will know.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh really didn't like the forest. No delicious meal waiting for her around the corner or even a hospital. Oh yes, she loved hospitals, there were always some people around who she could kindly demand some blood of. No she wouldn't bite the humans, to much of a mess, besides she kinda took a liking to humans. If there was any blood she'd take with force, then it would be vampire's blood. No, she'd just use her power and ask the person behind the desk to let her go to the bloodbags. Ah, the memory of the amount of blood she had seen made her mouth water. But the last bag of blood she had gotten her hands on was long gone. She now had to do with the little animals she found in the forest, but they didn't taste quite so good as the human blood. She sighed as she sucked the blood out of a little squirrel she had gotten her hands upon. Not like it was hard to get the squirrel, she just told the creature to come to her, animals were as good as brainless, give them a thought and they'll follow it. Why she didnt take on some larger animals like bears? Have you ever tried to carry around a bear?

She wanted to keep on walking, there had to be some more vampires to kill. She knew of the existence of the vampire hunters. She avoided them, not because she feared for her life. Well in a sense she did, but she figured it would be better if she killed her bunch of vampires while they did their job. There was no way a vampire hunter would listen to an obvious half-bred as she was. She'd be killed when sighted, or not. She was not quite sure about what vampire hunters did to half-breds, but she figured she could better be safe than sorry. There was no guessing what those vampire-hunters were thinking except that they we're saving the world. Well, for all she cared they'd kill all vampires.

She dropped the bloodless creatures on the floor and sighed. She had to admit that she was a tad bit lost. She walked to a nearby creek and cleaned her face. She didn't like the sight of the blood on her face. Nevaeh quitly cursed the fact that arteries of whatever animal sprayed blood all over her face. She had grown up to look quite a bit like her mother, sure there was a lot of her unknown father in her aswell. But now with the blood on her face, she looked like her mother had at the very last moments of her life. Anger grew within her as she threw some dirt into the water. She had to have more vampires to kill or she'd turn nuts.

With a sigh she dropped herself on the floor so she wouldn't have to stare at her own reflection. She closed her eyes and meditated, she was losing herself again. Had I mentioned how she hated Forests yet? Well, she really disgusts them. She was all alone with her own misery. Nothing to control but some mere animals. No challeng there, no real control, no real power. Yeah, she couldn't wait to get out of the forests again. She should have just taken a car, or asked for the driver to driver, for free. She didn't do it because she wanted to test herself, to see if she had grown enough to stand the lonliness.
"Not quite enough. Not even close."

Witcher

"I wont get any information from these people..." he thought as he turned himself into a hawk. As a hawk, he flew away, trying to spot anybody. He saw Nevaeh by the lake, laying down. His eyes turned red, as he stopped controling himself. He dropped himself into the lake at high speed, causing water to splash on Neveah. He waited in the lake, hidden in it's dark waters, and between the many fish and plants that were in it. He couldn't think straight anymore, he couldn't think at all. His body moved automatically.

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

Evelyn yawned, tired. It was midnight, a time where she'd usually be asleep, but today Nathaniel had been working late and it was her job to help him. He had turned in a few moments before, saying how late it was, and that it would be best to continue the search the next morn, but Evelyn had decided to stay up, still searching for those notes that Nathaniel had misplaced. So, here she was, still awake. Evelyn placed down the pile of paper she was going through, and yawned again, starting to nod off, as she staring out the window, taking in the scenery from outside.

Usually, she would be grateful when Nathaniel would announce that it was time to rest, because by that time, she'd be fighting to keep awake. But today was different, it was a special day; there was a blood red, full moon outside. Evelyn stood up and stretched, deciding to go for a little midnight walk, reminiscing on her parents funeral. How she had met the strangers from her father's side, how they told her about her father being a vampire slayer... From that she began to remember happier times, when her parents would take her for walks along this little path, following the river downstream. She began humming as she walked down the path, her mind wandering. And then she heard a voice that broke her from her reverie, “Not quite enough. Not even close.”

Honestly, the tiredness had been getting to her ever since stepping out of the house, and it made her wonder if she was just imagining things. [COLOR=#77aaa]“Maybe I should go back now...”[/COLOR] she said out loud to herself, trying to get rid of the feeling that she hadn't imagined the voice.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh was warned by a tingling feeling of someone watching her just before a hawk jumped in to the water. She was on her feet before it even hit the water. She looked at it in the water. "You're no ordinairy hawk." She said coldly. The hawk looked way to intelligent. Probably even to intelligent to listen to her. "What are you?" She felt kind the need for caution and didn't like it at all. Not that it was visible that she was in anyway intimidated by the bird with the intelligent eyes. Curiousity was all that could be read in the eyes of the half-vampire.

“Maybe I should go back now...” It was just a soft whisper from a far away distance. But Nevaeh felt her heart throb, in the voice she recognized a girl. A HUMAN girl. Human. She smiled slyly, a young girl all alone in the forest? She could almost taste her blood now that all her senses were focussed on the girl walking not that far away from her. All alone, she could see herself jump at the powerless girl and take her blood. But she shook her head trying to get rid of the bloodlust she was cursed with. The attempt was futile, she was longing for human blood. A diet of animals just wasn't her thing. Moved by her insticts she dissapeared into the bushes, forgetting all about the strange hawk. Completly focused on getting the delicious young blood of the woman she knew was close.

With a long leap she jumped on top of the human. There was nothing the woman could have done to evade her. She felt her fangs extend and all thrilled by the prospect of finally getting real blood... she saw the girl, the hopeless girl. Then she cursed out loud and jumped off the girl. Running away from the girl like she was chased by a bunch of vampire slayers, vampires and werewolves alike. (ofourse that would never happen) Back at the creek she put her head under water to get rid of the smell of the girl that was taunting her mind. As soon as she was calmed down she got up again. She could still feel her fangs sting against the flesh of her mouth, but she was in control now. There was no way she'd attack the girl again.

She spotted an unlucky bird on one of the branches, the soon it met her eyes, the creature's instincts told it to run for it's life, but Nevaeh's sweet voice told the bird to come to her. Entranced by Nevaeh's words the bird flew down and breathed it's last breath as Nevaeh let her teeth sink into the bird and drank all it's blood in a matter of seconds. Nevaeh laughed at the stupidness of the bird, of all the animals in the forest. No play... Then she remembered the intelligent hawk. That might be some challenge, she smiled as she wiped her mouth and looked for the hawk again.

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION] [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION]