Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // RP Thread

Witcher

Suddenly lots of hands bursted out of the water. One of the hands carried a mask:
. The Mask's eyes burned bright red, as knifes appeared in it's hands. Without making a sound, some of the hands tried to grab Neveah and some of them tried to stab her with the knifes. The mask's eyes burned fiercely, and with each strike of the knives, they looked as if they burned even more fiercer, as if flowing with a burning rage. What was also strange is that the hands didnt cause any movement on the water. It was if the water ignored them.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIc_lBL4EZw&feature=related

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh jumped out of the way, avoiding all of the mysterious hands as good as she could. This was something new. This was something she never ever seen before. Nevaeh thought about the human girl for just split second, that girl better not have followed me, I don't think I can protect a human from this amount of arms at the same time as protecting myself from them. The arms were a bigger problem than the girl was. She avoided the arms the best she could and then laughed at the mask which she found the focal point of all the hands, when she still wasn't hurt. She had noticed the still water, but didn't think any of that. LIke the still water is something to be concerned about when lots of arms with knives try to stab you. She had to admit she kinda liked this challenge even better than a intelligent hawk. "Is that all you've got?", she mocked as she threw her first knife towards the mask.

(uhm I realy have to know whether those hands are something my chara can touch or if it's simply a sort of hallucination >.<" or ghost or whatever lol I mean i'd have her steal one of the knives of the many hands but I'm not sure whether that was possible XD [MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION])

Witcher

( @HappyNisa you can touch it ;) )
The knives impaled the hands, but the hands didnt seem to be much damaged by the knives. They melted into a thick black liquid. Suddenly, the hands began rising from the ground around Nevaeh and grabbed her legs. The hand holding the mask melted into liquid, as the mask began morphing from its current form to a Joker mask. After it completely morphed into a Joker mask and floated against Nevaeh's hands. A emotionless voice sounded inside of Nevaeh's head. "Can you help me?" it said, as the fiery eyes on the mask turned into normal mask eyes. The mask's emotion turned to frightened.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh let out another short curse when she saw that her knives weren't doing anything. Even worse. they became some kind of liquid and then the liquids grabbed her legs, instantly making hte game no fun at all anymore. With horror she looked how the blackness took her legs making it unable for her to move. Then she got mad, insanely mad. She was about to say something when the mask touch her hand and she could hear the weird voice in her head. At first she was so in shock about it that her face mirrored the masks frightened look. But then a weird calm determination came over her, she felt in contact with the creature's mind. Something she was familiar with, something she'd be doing all the time to survive. She made sure she kept in contact with the mask then smiled and send a message to the mind of the weird creature back. "You better, let go of my legs first, strange one... You can't expect help when you threaten..."

(my char can like read minds and talk to people through minds.. kinda the same as your chara's way of talking XD so she's not speaking out loud ;) [MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION] lol and the arms are too late now anyway :p)

Witcher

"Good." The voice said. The hands created a black liquid, wich assembled a body in a white suit, and white skin. The mask floated on the creature's face before you could see it's face. (Hes original form as seen in the char card:
) . He dropped a rose from his hand. "I apologise for my behaviour." he said, "I didn't want to hurt you, i didn't know what was going on. I'm sorry. Would you happen to know where we are?". He's voice was without any emotion, though the look on his mask was still frightened. He looked like he was frightened, confused and ashamed of himself at the same time.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh smiled as she got released, she didn't even blink when the arms turned into a sort of big clown. Hell she had seen a dozen of arms trying to catch her change into some weird liquid, what could there be possible weird about him if he changed into a human-like figure after that. There was little that could suprise Nevaeh now, except maybe some normality. The humanfigure apologized for his behavior. "I didn't want to hurt you, i didn't know what was going on. I'm sorry". "That makes two of us. Or maybe three if that human gawking at us. So don't worry about it." Remembering the human she could feel her vampire part scream for her blood, but she muffled it and made sure to focus on the man infront of her. "Would you happen to know where we are?" She chuckled at his question, figuring it's only normal for it to look ashamed and frightened. She sure liked the frightened look on it's mask, though she did not forget that it had overmastered her not that long ago. "Well what does this surrounding look like too you? Some 5 star hotel?" she smiled as she circled around the man studying him. "I'm affraid we're stuck in the middle of some swampy forrest. You should know that by simply looking around. You got here yourself right? Then you should know there is some town quite far away in that direction... The end of this misery should be somewhere over there, but I got to admit I'm not sure how far that is, maybe we should ask the human girl, if i didn't scare her to much."

Witcher

"A forest...." he said. He looked around. "Hmm. I think the human...girl...would know where the town is. Because...humans live in towns...right?" he asked. He began changing, shadowy forms sliding around him. He shook his hand, wich turned into a blade. He shook it again, as it turned into a normal hand. You could see the stripes on his jester mask could move. "Hmm.....i guess we'l have to track down that girl. Do you know how to do this?" he asked. His voice began getting emotion.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Hmm, tracking her down will be no problem..." She looked at the man who seemed to even be lost in his own body. "You better keep up though and make sure I don't drain her from her blood. I've been carving the red sweetness humans produce." She giggled, she was quite sure she'd be able to control herself now. Really, she actually took control in her hand when she saw the faces of her vicitims, in terror, in weak terror, seeing their lives flash in front of them. Just minutes ago she hated herself too much for getting to the point that she could see the horror in the girl's eyes, though she even thought to see a sort of acknowledgement. I might have misinterpretented that, I was way too busy not ripping her head off. She breathed in and out, as she caught the smell of her victim her eyes glowed bright red. She ran at an insane speed towards the girl, she could feel the presence of the man following.

Witcher

The man followed Nevaeh, actually taking form of her shadow, but somehow distorted. He sensed what Nevaeh sensed, felt what Nevaeh felt and moved as Nevaeh moved. "Heh, fun little pursuit, is it?" he said, suddenly gaining emotions equivalent to Nevaeh's emotions. He gained a cheerfull expression, mimicing Nevaeh's. Nevaeh's shadow would sometimes have different positions than her, distort or suddenly twitch spastically. As they got closer to the girl, Nevaeh's shadow moved and merged with the girl's shadow. Shortly after that, Nevaeh's original shadow returned. The girl's shadow now began twitching and distroting just like Nevaeh's did a while back.

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
steve chuckled at him.. this man was no threat.. at least not know, and thus, steve decided to take on his human form.. Loud cracking sounds came from his body as he was shrinking to a normal human size, 1.80 meters to be exact, and moved next to the man yeah.. it does seem odd but.. that's just how it is.. he had his hands in his pockets and looked over to sol well.. it is hard to explain.. i knew from the beginning that you weren't normal at all.. How should i put it..? even if i find a new scent, like some sort of seasoning, or another race i haven't seen before, they all have something in common.. It's a veery faint part of the very scent that tells me that they truly belong here, like they were meant to be here... when i smelled your angel side though.. i knew that this does not belong to me, not to this place, not to earth... it really is a complicated matter and i don't really understand it all to well myself but.. that's how it is..

(dun worry, tis okay xD)
Sol thanks Steve and turned around looking at him one last time "we will meet again but at the moment im quite busy till next time Steve" Suddenly Sol took of jumping into the trees and soon vanished from sight. Thinking to himself "i would of loved to know more about him but i have pressing matters to attend to so until those are solved i cant have a conversation about nothing". Sol jumping from tree to tree soon appeared at the outskirts of the town.

[Sorry took me so long Chaos im kinda juggling work and college but since i signed up late to college i have 2 weeks worth of HW and what i got since then >.>]

Evelyn turned around around, making her way towards home. Then, before Evelyn had any time to react, she was roughly pushed on the ground, with some person staring down at her. Evelyn blinked when she saw the fangs, still so very confused but at the same time a bit horrified.[COLOR=#77aaa] “A vampire..? No... more like half vampire...”[/COLOR] she thought, the haziness blanketing her mind, making what was happening in front of her seem so very unreal. Before Evelyn had a second to confirm, that the being that was holding her down was actually a vampire, the shadowy figure cursed, jumped off of her, and sprinted away.

Throughout the strange encounter and near-death experience, Evelyn had felt as if she had been watching it happen from afar. She had just so thoroughly convinced herself that what had happened, hadn't actually happened. That she had just fallen and was hallucinating from a lack of sleep, that was needed a whole lot more than she had previously thought. After all, if that had been a vampire, even if it was a half-vampire, it would have logically sucked her blood dry, not dashing away as if it had seen the most frightful thing in the world. [COLOR=#77aaa]“That had to be it,”[/COLOR] she thought, nodding to herself.

So, having decided what had happened, Evelyn sat up, slapped herself lightly to make certain that she was awake, stood up, and continued making her way back to her house. And after walking barely a few meters, she noticed a small lump on the ground. It was a dead squirrel. Evelyn jumped back in shock, but being the curious being she was, slowly walked closer to the squirrel to get a closer look. And on closer inspection, Evelyn noticed two holes on the squirrel, how all the blood had been drained from the poor creature.

This new finding made Evelyn all the more jumpy. She began to walk fast, which turned to running, then to sprinting when she thought she heard someone following her. But, it was far too late, and Evelyn knew it even in her tired state. The being or even beings that had been tailing her, was now very well where she was at. So, she immediately stopped. She sighed, sending a short prayer to the god(s) that she would not die, and feeling better that she hadn't been attacked right then and there. [COLOR=#77aaa]“Hello...?”[/COLOR] she began, beginning to accept her fate. It couldn't be too bad, she'd get to meet her parents in heaven, right? But what about Nathaniel? Evelyn shook her head, [COLOR=#77aaa]“I can't think about that now...” [/COLOR]she thought, breathing deeply, her sleepiness going away, getting her resolve together. [COLOR=#77aaa]“May I ask what it is that you want?”[/COLOR] she asked, her voice unwavering, as she turned around to face her pursuers.

'Therefore, to him who knows to do good, but does it now, to him it is Sin.'

The words belonged to a verse from the Bible, one that was presently inscribed in a white sheet of paper in beautiful Old English calligraphy. A paper so white that the scarlet moon almost reflected off it, and gave it a shining appearance; and he found himself holding onto the verse while staring off at the red moon, inside a forest close to the castle of the Lord of Vampires. He could sense unnatural activity all around him. The ability was not anything extraordinary for warriors trained by the Holy Church; training which allowed him to sense disturbances in the magical weave, and creatures that did not belong amongst the Children of God tended to create such a disturbance simply by their existence.

His teachings required him to lash out at these beings, remove them from the world of God, as did the verse which he held at present, one that would go so far as to call him a sinner should he fail to do it; and yet, should he strike out and destroy all such beings, he would upset the natural balance; and such a direct interference would no doubt come back to him, in a bad way, for what goes around.. comes around. 'Heh...' he chuckles slightly, 'hypocrisy, is it not?'

Putting the verse back inside his garbs, he strengthened his resolve and headed towards the path in the direction of the town. Whether fortunately or unfortunately, he had become quite well acquainted with the area around Lord Dracula's castle in the few days he had been here; something which was perhaps attributable to his habit of screening out an designated area to the best of his ability before he would even bother to go about his objectives. It was an old habit, and one that had served him well so far in his career as a heretic hunter for the Burial Agency. However, even though he had been here for a while, he had taken care not to interfere with any of the other beings that too wondered this land, and as far as he could tell, there were a diverse multitude of beings here, but he was fine with leaving them alone so long as they did the same...

As he headed towards town, he could hear the sound of sprinting footsteps from the other side of the barrier of trees that blocked his view. Footsteps that grew closer with each passing second. Ones that he could tell were not following him, nor was he curious to see who they belonged to. 'Whether it is hunter... or hunted, it is not my duty to upset the natural balance this time around....' he thought, as he made to ignore the sound of steps and continue on his way.

Suddenly however, he could feel a slight disturbance in the magical weave. Slight and yet somehow very familiar. It was a disturbance which occurred when one would offer a prayer to God. One that would become more powerful as a person's conviction grew stronger. For agents of the Church, the power of belief was usually so strong that it could call down God's divine hand to smite one's enemies. For those of weaker conviction, the prayer would still be heard, should one be worthy, but it was usually likely that there would be no direct divine intervention.

Curious to see who would offer a prayer to the divine in this Godless land, he proceeded over to the line of trees, eventually making his way through them to the other side. Walking slowly, but with deliberate steps, his hands clasped behind his back, his golden blonde hair and white priest's garbs fluttering about in the gentle breeze, he looked very similar to a normal priest as he made his way towards the one who had offered the prayer.

[COLOR=#77aaa]“Hello...?” [/COLOR][COLOR=#77aaa]She said[/COLOR], just before he was in plain sight. [COLOR=#77aaa]“May I ask what it is that you want?”

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#77aaa]"Worry not..." he said, as he approached close enough to be heard, "the Lord has heard your prayer... surely he will aid you should you be deemed worthy..."
[/COLOR]

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh couldn't agree more with the man. Fun, persuits were always fun. The endings of them not so much. It costed her so much energy and effort not to kill a human. But this was fun, she could feel the creature going in and out of her consiousness, she could feel his mind absorbing her emtotions, copying them. WEll he sure as hell needs some more emotions. The girl they were following was not far away anymore, and instead of running behind her she kinda crept behind her through the bushes. The man also crept forward, taking her lead and then vanished from her conciousness as she saw a shadow appraoching the shadow of the young girl, who suddenly stopped running from them. Trying to get her fear away she turned around asking what they wanted from her.
Nevaeh chuckled and jumped out of the tree right in front of her.
"Hello, darling...." She smiled and felt her fangs grew in anticipation. She curled the hair of the girl infront of her as distrection for herself. As she let go she had her fangs in control.

farewell then steve replied casually and, after the man left, he knelt down to wash his blood covered face and to drink some water from the lake.. After this refreshment, he noticed something.. So many smells in the forest.. halflings.. and a whole new being all along.. and.. the smell of incense and holy water what is a priest doing in these woods.. in my territory..? he growled silently to himself and followed the source of the smell.. He couldn't smell all too well in his human form though, and thus, turned back into a werewolf.. Now everything was clearer..

They all seemed to be together in the same place.. was there a battle to be expected..? he did not know, but what he knew was, first, the half angel, now a man of the church and a vampire.. and.. a human..? steve wanted to make sure and focused on his overly sensitive nose.. In the midst of all these smells was a human.. a female. Thoughts shot through his head, memories of his mother.. He unconsciously sped up and was moving on all fours, smashing whole trees aside here and there, and also causing slight, very weak tremors with every step. He came closer, his nose told him that, and steve figured that it might not be such a great idea to appear in front of them as a huge, 8 meters tall werewolf.. Around 500 meters away from them, he once again turned back into his human form and made his way through the woods, still trying to hide though.. He would only interfere if there was a reason to...

If Jill had felt jumpy before of the dark around her, now she was straight out scared. Not only was there sounds of wood breaking to the east right between her and the village. It was a full moon night and the moon was red. She took the basket she carried with her and gently placed the last flower in it before starting to head back to the village. Jill pulled her dark green cloak closer around her and listened for any sounds of an attacker. She never strayed from the path home at night but now that something seemed to block her path she didn't seem to have much choice. And so started to find her way through the dark. Not that she didn't find her way in the forest, but her dad had thought her that in the night nothing looked the same.
She almost fell, slipping on a unearthed root and though she would never admit it or tell anyone she knew. She could feel tears build up behind her eyes. Whilst she was thinking how bad of an idea this whole trip was. Hurried by her mistake and the fear building up she started to increase her pace just wanting to get home as soon as possible.

Witcher

The shadow of the followed girl began rising from the ground with spastic twitches and strange sounds of euphoria. The girl's shadow now became an actual being, still black and shadowy but with an actual body and it was wearing a strange Jester mask. The expression on the mask was a creepy, deformed smile. "Well hello there little girl....don't be shy. Step right up, i'm a reasonable guy..." the shadow said with spastic twitches. It grabbed the girl by the neck, and pulled her closer to itself, making her look straight into the masks empy eyes. "Don't worry, i'm not going to hurt you....if you do what i want...." it said. The shadow started morphing into its original form (Check my CS if you dont know what that is) .

the moment he reached the scene, steve growled silently, because he saw this weird, spastic shadow come out of the half vampire girl and grab the human by her neck.. Luckily, steve was in the forest, and just picked up a small pebble. He aimed at the mask of this weird being and flung the pebble towards it's head, he simply wanted to get it's attention, while coming forth from behind the trees hey, shadow thing. let her go. Don't worry.. I'm not going to hurt you... if you do what i want.. he said with mean smirk, obviously mimicking what the shadowy thing just said... It was a fact that steve had a weakness for normal humans, which was mostly because of his mother. He also didn't have much prejudice against half-breeds, since he was one himself, but if some of them would still go around killing humans, he would obviously take them on.. After the thing transformed, he mentally prepared for an attack or something like that..

Witcher

When the pebble hit it's head, it turned around, pushing the human girl into Nevaeh. His empty eyes, or the lack there of were turned Steve's way. His mask mimiced Steve's emotion. "You shouldn't have done that." said a voice in Steve's head. The creature shook his hand up and down, and suddenly black arms started growing out of the ground where Steve stood. They tried to grab his legs, while some tried to stab him with knives. "Lookie there, a little human! Scared? Huh?!" he shouted and began laughing maniacally, spastically bending backwards. He jumped upwards and launched himself towards Steve at insane speed, trying to impale his hand through Steve.

steve looked completely shocked when the arms and blades grew out of the ground, and even more when that weird thing shot towards him. His legs got impaled, just like him, and he spat blood into the beings face when it forced it's hand through steve.. It looked like he was actually dying.. but all of the sudden, steve simply grinned YOU shouldn't have done THAT with that said, he grabbed the guy's arm that was stuck in his body and went for a simple, but powerful headbutt. If he would hit, which was HIGHLY possible, since he was holding that guy, he would keep headbutting him until he dropped.. of course, being in his human form, steve was obviously weaker than his werewolf form, but he could still dish out great damage.. If things were to get 'dangerous', he would simply turn into his real form..

(note: yeah, he can do that, he's got crazy self-regeneration abilities ^^")

Witcher

When Steve headbutted the creature, Steve would feel like hitting a stone wall. "And in turn you shouldnt have done that. Now die." it said. The creatures hand turned into a giant axe, wich cut through Steve even further, as it forced his axe hand out of Steve, cutting him in the process. It jumped back away, and it's eyes began glowing Red. His voice changed, and his expression was now murderous. "DIE HALFBREED. DIE. SWEET SWEET DEATH..." it shouted psychotically as it changed into his Humanoid form (
) . It launched his hand at Steve, trying to grab him, as it's other hands still were attacking Steve.