Banlieue 117

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
i'm suspicious about the name of your thread so my first quesion will be... est ce que tu serais pas français par hasard ? ( are you french ?)

Core

Fascinating...
Nope, but I own a house in southern france :D So I know my way around the language.

Irishborn(belfast), Lived in the NL since age 10.

Oh and I needed A topic name and you're french... and your topic was at the top so I was like: Why not!?

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Nope, but I own a house in southern france :D So I know my way around the language.

Irishborn(belfast), Lived in the NL since age 10.

Oh and I needed A topic name and you're french... and your topic was at the top so I was like: Why not!?
lol know i understand better :smile: cause banlieue 117 was so frenchy ^^ you did well :thumb:

You seem to be quite a traveller

Core

Fascinating...
Wat, jij bent Nederlands?? O.O
@-lexus-
No I just live in this godforsaken country ;)

Still I've known you're dutch for awhile. ;)

Maar ik kan ook nederlands hoor :p

what if you found out that i took them .____. the undies....
@Faux Angel
I'd be ok with that... skype? :D

WTFF

More people from Dutchland. :|

Drop of Vlaai?
@Lily
Neither. I am a thoroughbred Irishman.

@Core : If you had an opportunity to meet anyone who ever existed, who would you chose?
@noex1337
Ugh x.x Already met so many... so may aswell go back in time....

Horace Mann... Smack some sense into the guy and maybe we could have avoided the whole Bush debacle.

You seem to be quite a traveller
Love travelling.
[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]

Core

Fascinating...
[MENTION=159]-lexus-[/MENTION] [MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION] [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
Hehehe, godforsaken indeed with the current idiots who run this place.

Anyways, in what part do you live if you dont mind me asking?

Gelderland atm..

To be honest the only reason why my place of residence is still the NL is cause my job is here... but since I can do my job from anywhere... thats nt really holding me down and I spend more time abroad then anywhere else.

I have no problem with the VVD btw. ;)
Yeah me too :smile: it's the best way to understand a lot things i think.
Definetely is :D

Chase or Run ....Which do you choose?

Or

Would you shoplift if you were sure to get away with it? If so, what items and why?
@Core
KK I dont do petty theft for the thrill so... shoplifting not my thing. Also money for me is not that huge of a problem.

But that doesnt mean I never took anything.,.. Painkillers. (didnt have any money on me that morning)

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Gelderland atm..

To be honest the only reason why my place of residence is still the NL is cause my job is here... but since I can do my job from anywhere... thats nt really holding me down and I spend more time abroad then anywhere else.

I have no problem with the VVD btw. ;)
Oh how I envy you. Well, hopefully when I finished my study, I can get the hell out of this place as well.

Where do your (business) travels take you?

Core

Fascinating...
Oh how I envy you. Well, hopefully when I finished my study, I can get the hell out of this place as well.

Where do your (business) travels take you?

Everywhere except the orient.

Last 2 years mostly: US, Europe, Russia.

[MENTION=159]-lexus-[/MENTION]

Sanae

Staff member
Lolol, I would thank Rina for her question. I chuckled lol

If something got to yuo emotionally, would you show it?