Ask the spider...?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member

Have you said this recently during vigorous activities? [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] :*love:

Of course i did. <.<

>.>

Are you going to punish me for this? :3
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]

Also, who are some of your favorite fictional characters?
I ll kidnap you and make you my loli maid.

My favorite ficitional character would be Miles Naismith Vorkosigan.

He is born damaged by a chemical attack on his mother. He never will reach normal adult height, and suffers from extremely brittle bones. Although born into the "Vor" aristocracy, he doesn't fit the mold of this warrior caste, and he is the constant target of scorn from his countrymen. It is commonly believed that his rise in power and position is only due to nepotism...but actually he is a fiendishly clever secret agent working for the Department of Internal Security. <3

SKype failed yesterday. Wanna skype today? (i am online just.. not online)
Mh. I know i tired calling you. <.<

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................... It's hard to top pimp.

Hehehehehe, how wet do you get in a thunderstorm?
:sigh:

Good one.

I choked on my Burger King. :XD:
I don't know why. But i expected a different reaction. lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................... It's hard to top pimp.
how much do you think pimp likes getting topped? [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]

if you had to change into an animal and remain that way forever (with your mind, personality intact), what would you choose?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] Finish this Lyric: Face Down Ass Up_________
Face Down Ass Up 2 Live Crew :p

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]: Most definitely, I want to see that dalmatian coast
You ll like the girls here. I think i told you that before. :p

YUSH! Get on *w*
Alright.

As we say in America, "F#CK YEAH." :coool:
I really wish i could. XD But for now. I can't. =/ If my company sents me on a bus. trip i ll come and visit you. <.<

how much do you think pimp likes getting topped? [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]

if you had to change into an animal and remain that way forever (with your mind, personality intact), what would you choose?
A lot . :p

A crow. Perfect animals. And smart also. <.<