Ask, and You Shall Receive

Ever check up on Planned Obsolescence?
[MENTION=1543]Core[/MENTION]

Yeah, I read up on it on Wikipedia. It's pretty interesting actually. I originally did know the general idea of making products become obsolete after a while so people buy more (like how they set limits for CPU speed so they can have a consistent release schedule), but now I know it's called Planned Obsolescence. Thanks!

Sanae

Staff member
Do you have any closet fetishes of any sorts (guilty pleasures) ^^? If so, what are some (if you don't mind answering) ^^?

Zero Phoenix said:
What do you do for a living? My sincere apologies if someone had already asked this of you.
[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]

I'm a student still. xD

Arachna said:
Do you like spiders? Or not? <.< ( This is a tricky question. Your reply is a highly sensitive one. In my book.) :p (jk)
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]

I don't particularly love them to bits, but I am always fascinated by their body structure and versatility, plus how able they are. So yes, you could say I like spiders.

魔風 said:
Is Singapore raining just now?
Yes, pretty heavy rain last night. I love rain.

Sanae said:
Do you have any closet fetishes of any sorts (guilty pleasures) ^^? If so, what are some (if you don't mind answering) ^^?
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

>///////<

Well, yes, I kinda do have closet fetishes, but I'm not going to say them here! >/////<

Xiga said:
Can we see a pic of you O_O?
Pimp said:
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] ...So that is not a No?

*sets up camera and lighting*
Gonna be a good day :dreamy:
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

I dunno... I'm insecure about my appearance (I'm ugly ;___;), but I'll think about it.

Sanae

Staff member
>///////<

Well, yes, I kinda do have closet fetishes, but I'm not going to say them here! >/////<

I dunno... I'm insecure about my appearance (I'm ugly ;___;), but I'll think about it.
You are so cute with your reactions too :hug::squee::hug: No worries about the actual answers ^__^

*Bite* But Imma have to bite you for that last part :gnaw: From what I saw of your eyes, I think you look fine ^__^, but I used to be the same way, so I can't really say anything xD;

Are you happy with what you're majoring in ^__^? What is it anyway if I may ask ^__^?

Sanae said:
You are so cute with your reactions too :hug::squee::hug: No worries about the actual answers ^__^

*Bite* But Imma have to bite you for that last part :gnaw: From what I saw of your eyes, I think you look fine ^__^, but I used to be the same way, so I can't really say anything xD;

Are you happy with what you're majoring in ^__^? What is it anyway if I may ask ^__^?
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

*ish bitten*
;____;

I'm not in university yet, so I'm not majoring in anything. I do intend to major in Global Studies though, so I can become a journalist.

Xiga said:
What do you think of the merge between forums?

I think it's great. We're seeing lots of unique personalities from AT. Of course, there's the initial alienation, but after we get over that it's fine.

Xiga said:
I dont like it xD im a scardy cat now o.o

what do you think of being asked various things ?

Well, I don't particularly think anything of being asked things. For one, it allows me to voice out my opinions on certain matters like science and religion and etc. (though no one has asked me questions of the sort yet ;___;)