Answer Generator v.3.12.01

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I am a live Answer Generator. You are free to ask about anything. Don't be afraid or ashamed; anything is possible.

My answers are devoid of one-liners, but I will be brief and concise as much as humanly possible.

Ready? Start.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I could not parse this.
Are you from Netherlands ? if yes, can i ask the name of your town/city ??
There are two outcomes for this question:

If yes,
- Welkom! Yes, I am from Holland. And I live in Zoetermeer.

-No, I am not from Netherlands. And I live in Kuwait.

Do you have any siblings?
No, I do not have siblings. I am the only son. The reasons are health issues.

What is your favorit color?
There is not one definite favorite colour.

I prefer dark warm colours, and vibrant cool colours.

From Warm colours:
Crimson, Firebrick, Vermilion, Scarlet, Burgundy, Mahogany. Coral pink, Salmon pink. Flame, Pumpkin, Dark Amber, Dark Orange, Dark Gold. Khaki, Earth Yellow, Rust, Sepia, Chocolate.

From cool colours:
Lime, Jungle green, Aquamarine, Azur, Dogder Blue, Teal, Indigo, Royal Blue, Aquamarine, Violet.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
What are your opinions on new members?
New members are amazing. I really love them. But sometimes, I have this habit of scaring them. Well, you know how it is. When you are an old member of anywhere, and then some new members come and act as an elite snob, you have to react to this hypocrisy, no? It's a natural defense mechanism. It happens everywhere; in the real world, or in the world of virtual texts.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]
Boston and New York are approximately 280 miles apart. One Train leaves Boston traveling towards New York at an average speed of 80mph. Another train leaves New York at the same time traveling toward Boston at an average speed of 60 mph. (a) How long will it take them to meet? (b) How far has each train traveled when they meet?

Which video game do you have the highest regards for? (Which is your favorite of all time, basically)

Boston and New York are approximately 280 miles apart. One Train leaves Boston traveling towards New York at an average speed of 80mph. Another train leaves New York at the same time traveling toward Boston at an average speed of 60 mph. (a) How long will it take them to meet? (b) How far has each train traveled when they meet?
Child's play. Even though this wasn't asked of me.
a) It will take 2 hours
b) They will have traveled 160 miles each

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]
I am really bad at word problems, even ones that are simple as this 5th grade one.
Is Bio a gentle giant or a ankle biting taco bell dog ^^?
I am neither. I am an Idiot Savant.
Which video game do you have the highest regards for? (Which is your favorite of all time, basically)
There are many games that I like. But my overall favourite is Chrono Cross.
Child's play. Even though this wasn't asked of me.
a) It will take 2 hours
b) They will have traveled 160 miles each
But but... When Train 60 mph is moving for 2 hours, it will take it 120 miles, not 160. 160 is for train 80mph.

But but... When Train 60 mph is moving for 2 hours, it will take it 120 miles, not 160. 160 is for train 80mph.
My brain must be funky from the lack of sleep :wacko:

It's still 2 hours but the train going 60mph will have gone 120 miles while the one going 80 will have gone 160 miles