• Minamijuji Academy (Star Driver)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Otogi Academy (Okami-san)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kulitman']@Wolf

Lucky star and K-On arent' shoujo? okay..still not my cup of tea...

I still want Ishiyama to be there though...XD[/QUOTE]

Lucky Star and K-ON,

Those are exception......

Also, I hate K-ON for known reasons............

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I'll go with Fumizuki High School, but I hope they don't have any test that has anything to do with native language bcoz I suck at that. xD

[quote name='One Night']Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you don't have any special abilities don't they put you through training,etc. to level up? hmm, I think that would be pretty tough but fun as well. Maybe you'd surprise yourself by finding out you're abilities and limits!:coolgrin:[/QUOTE]

You don't need to have any special ability to attend Fumizuki High School.

They'll give the new comers placement tests to locate their classes. They have 6 classes available for each grade, class-A, B, C, D, E, and F. Even though you are a talented student and excel in tests, if you somehow fail so bad on at least one of the subjects on the tests, you'll be in the F class. As an example, you are a brainiac; you are amazingly smart, but you are so frail that you fail horribly on the health education test, so you end up with class-F. There are so many rules for the classes. You can change your classes on several conditions. Unfortunately, it would take so much time to explain, and I believe you would understand way better and faster by watching the anime yourself than reading a wall of text. ^^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Vol,

I don't think that Sports actually one of the subjects included in the class placement -.-"

After all, a brainiac can pass Health with ease since its on papers -.-"

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also,

I just realized this but this ranking is actually based on a magazine, aren't they -.-"

Baka K-ON fags......

Jimzy

I see...

IS should win this for it has a unique SCHOOL Rule Broken. xD

The School is only for girls but a boy came up because he was able to awaken the dormant ship.

And it's kinda cool to think that you are the only boy in the school. *drooling* xD

[quote name='Johnzy']I see...

IS should win this for it has a unique SCHOOL Rule Broken. xD

The School is only for girls but a boy came up because he was able to awaken the dormant ship.

And it's kinda cool to think that you are the only boy in the school. *drooling* xD
[/QUOTE]

Meh, where is the competition ?

Even if you are on Ichika's place, seriously, you can't handle the girls. Not that many.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Which is why we all love Fumizuka xD

You can just apply there and get classified into class, depending on your marks xD

And also, start THE FREAKING WAR JUST TO RANK UP!!!!!

Man, Tactical amuse me xD

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Vol,

I don't think that Sports actually one of the subjects included in the class placement -.-"

After all, a brainiac can pass Health with ease since its on papers -.-"[/QUOTE]

How about the ninja pervert? o.0

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
He is only good at that subject, but not the rest, remember -.-"

I am saying that even a weak person can get to A Class because Sports aren't included in the classifying exam,

Just Health -.-"