Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryouou Academy (Lucky Star)

• Minamijuji Academy (Star Driver)

• Otogi Academy (Okami-san)

• Total voters
So I saw this interesting article about schools that you wish you could attend in anime and the popularity of them. this ranges from school uniform, to activities and clubs. The votes go down in order of how many votes each school got in the article. But now, I want to know what you guys think.
1. Sakuragaoka Girls High (K-ON!)

2. Kita High (Haruhi)

3. Tokiwadai Middle (To Aru)

4. Ashford Academy (Code Geass)

5. Fumizuki Academy (Baka to Test)

6. IS Academy (Infinite Stratos)

7. Naoetsu Private High (Bakemonogatari)

8. Ryouou Academy (Lucky Star)

9. Minamijuji Academy (Star Driver)

10. Otogi Academy (Okami-san)

An interesting mixture of old favorites and new arrivals.

Be sure to give atleast one reason why you're vote goes to whatever school you wish you could attend/love the most. wish there was a poll option so I could see the votes. *happens to be a visual person* But I can deal. EDIT- Thanks Yui.

Fumizuki all the way.

Most of the other ones (from what I know) wouldn't guarantee anything interesting just by being a student, only the "main characters" get something. On the other hand, Fumizuki has everybody being awesome and you basically play a video game IN SCHOOL as part of the curriculum.

On the other hand, now that I think about it, Tokiwadai would mean that you live in that city and would have actual special powers, though I'm not sure it's fair since that's not really part of the school.

[quote name='Kamil']

On the other hand, now that I think about it, Tokiwadai would mean that you live in that city and would have actual special powers, though I'm not sure it's fair since that's not really part of the school.[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you don't have any special abilities don't they put you through training,etc. to level up? hmm, I think that would be pretty tough but fun as well. Maybe you'd surprise yourself by finding out you're abilities and limits!:coolgrin:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
What!!!!

No Hakuo?

Man, that sucks......

Anyway, Fumizuki because I usually have awesome grades so I could kick some ass against someone with lower marks xD

Neither of the choices, it's not stated in the popularity poll, albeit I'd like to enroll into Suzuran if it was possible, of course.

Suzuran is a high school depicted in the manga Crows/Worst (Crows being the prequel to Worst), but that high school is a complete delinquency based high school with literally invigorating youths.

Not that I'm a fan of fighting or anything, but I do prefer the schools where intimidation can get you out of work -- it could also get you in trouble, but there's a certain charm about a school like that, I don't exactly know what, but I do know that would be my main choice.

How about Ouran High School! ;hello;

I chose Tokiwadai. Plus points: It comes with laser beams and teleporting yanderes.

Edit: Naoetsu Private High is pretty sweet as well. Abstract stuff appeal to me. Plus, endless spiral staircase ftw.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']How about Ouran High School! ;hello;

I chose Tokiwadai. Plus points: It comes with laser beams and teleporting yanderes.

Edit: Naoetsu Private High is pretty sweet as well. Abstract stuff appeal to me. Plus, endless spiral staircase ftw.[/QUOTE]

So you doesn't like your battles of grades in EPIC scale?

[quote name='Wolfnagi']So you doesn't like your battles of grades in EPIC scale?[/QUOTE]

That would be too unnatural. I'm not so much attracted by the programs of the school, but more of the atmosphere it creates. Tokiwadai has a sort of adventurous feel. It's kinda exciting being there. Naoetsu exudes mystery and abstraction, and it is truly charming.

I want Mahora Academy! Epic library FTW!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']That would be too unnatural. I'm not so much attracted by the programs of the school, but more of the atmosphere it creates. Tokiwadai has a sort of adventurous feel. It's kinda exciting being there. Naoetsu exudes mystery and abstraction, and it is truly charming.

I want Mahora Academy! Epic library FTW![/QUOTE]

lulz.

Oh well, whatever suits you taste xD

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Mystic']Fumizuki Academy (Baka to Test) !!

because of the summon system

XD[/QUOTE]

See, I told you hadi xD

looks like Naoetsu Private High (Bakemonogatari) so cool

at the scene when Senjougahara fall from the stairs ...

can't believe this school was so tall

no Hakuo Gakuen (Hayate no Gotoku)??

no Afterlife School (Angel Beats)??

no Ishiyama High (Beelzebub)??

okay the last school isn't really... >_<

btw

Otogi Gakuen for the FREEDOOOM!!!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Archerguy']no Hakuo Gakuen (Hayate no Gotoku)??

no Afterlife School (Angel Beats)??

no Ishiyama High (Beelzebub)??

okay the last school isn't really... >_<

btw

Otogi Gakuen for the FREEDOOOM!!![/QUOTE]

Already complain bout Hakuo Gakuen....

Thought the Afterlife school require us to die first so I don't really, well, you know.....

I voted for Ashford cause it's the only I one I knew besides To Aru. I'm not really a fan of Shoujo anyways.

I would have voted for Ishiyama if it's there.....