An Immigrant Newbie

Yo~ It has been a while since I have joined or posted in some forums, and I am rather overjoyed that it was this one. I've come here from MF like a lot of you, and present myself mainly for the purpose of having a bloody good time. As anyone can tell from my one and only post made thus far, I love intellectual conversation and debate. My other interests rest mainly in music (I play a plethora of stringed thingies :3), writing and reading, and last but most importantly: TEA. To be correct, Earl grey tea. Though I still have a passion for firearms, juggling, and yo-yos, these have taken a back seat to my manga and anime addiction lately anyways >.> Now with that said, I go running with some scissors to a stranger who is asking me to find his puppy and offering me candy and a copy of Anthony Wieners...eh, publicity stunt ._.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
LOL XD Haaaaai there Shard! :3 I think I've seen you around on MF : D (in the cti thread)
Welcome to Muffin Central~ Hop you enjoy yourself around here :3

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Welcome Shard. It's been a long time. I look forward to seeing you in the forums. While you're here, why not join up with the Nexus Army. We could use someone of your power in our ranks.

Sanae

Staff member
Welcome to the site (or, is it welcome back) ^__^ I never seen you on MF, but welcome ^^ Have fun, post plenty, and let us know if you need anything ^^

oh, hello, nice to meet you. I like stringed thingies too, the one I play necessitates that people open doors for me when I carry it. 'tea' you around then. >_<
oops, I forgot... *starts playing The Immigrant Song*

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
What an interesting life you have~ :D Nice to meet you, don't think I've seen u in MF, but I wasn't over there for long anyways. :p Anyways, post often and see u around the forums lol. :3

First off all, thanks for all the welcomes~ I am surprised just how many people have transferred from MF though. Eh, regardless, onto the questions.

...Are you British by chance??

I certainly hope not ._. In all honesty, I am American in nationality :3

Rawr, candy, totally legit.

Of course it is~ Just look at Michel Jackson. He sold it in a huge zoo, and nothing bad ever came of that....

Also, what are your username at MF?...

shard2323 o.o? I mainly kept to the CTI thread and the Coffeehouse sub-forum, thus why most people have never heard of me I suppose.

Eh..here I am on a manga site, again... call it episode 2.

I have a long history with 2 characters, shard2323 aka PUMPKIN and kaze araki aka THE OLD MAN. This pretty much sums it up.

So pumpkin, you should introduce me to the people while I great them from the balcony like a diva :p