Aker's Path

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

What!? Why not? :noway:
[/QUOTE]

Simple.

The lack of anyone who gives a damn...

Look at it. Theres only 4 people who ever came by...

Now look at all others gallery.

My skills are no good anyway...no point updating.

I will just make what I feel and wear it from now on...

Also Im sick of always double posting in my own Gallery hoping for someone to passby

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']

Simple.

The lack of anyone who gives a damn...

Look at it. Theres only 4 people who ever came by...

Now look at all others gallery.

My skills are no good anyway...no point updating.

I will just make what I feel and wear it from now on...

Also Im sick of always double posting in my own Gallery hoping for someone to passby[/QUOTE]

So? You should GFX because you enjoy it, not because you want more people to visit your gallery. Just continue to be passionate in what you do, and the visitors will increase naturally.

Take my writing gallery for example. Only a few people have commented, yet I'm not going to abandon it anytime soon!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

So? You should GFX because you enjoy it, not because you want more people to visit your gallery. Just continue to be passionate in what you do, and the visitors will increase naturally.

Take my writing gallery for example. Only a few people have commented, yet I'm not going to abandon it anytime soon!
[/QUOTE]

meh...thats why Im closing this pointless place up.

Rascal

aker :| i come to ur gallery a lot..... i jus dont bother to cnc cuz i consider myself too noobish

but u know... ur not as bad as u think ... jus look at ur first works, nd look at ur recent works... the improvement speaks for itself....

also...not many ppl comment on my gallery either.... except for the ones i make comment :-.-:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Kinda too late to be paying attention now.

Decisions final.

Pointless thread is pointless.

I'l just ask for CnC tips on the GFX corner...if people does see it

Rascal

umm well its up to u.... but just saying... ur gallery has twice the views of mine.... x.x so im not sure why ur complaining

Well, if you've already decided on it, then I guess I can't stop you. However, do consider returning here in the future should your mind change.