Aker's Path

Bố

I like the first one the best. You've improved, Aker. Depth is about making your image as 3D as possible, and you haven't shown me much work about 3D (except for your entry in SOTW#1). I want to see some depth works.

PS: Practice as much as you can and looks at other people works will help.

Bố

You're getting better Aker, text and all.

For the third tag (the Chido one) I prefer the first 1 since I can at least see the text in the first one.

For the first tag (This Fight is just getting started) um..........what's the difference between them?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Vandalle']You're getting better Aker, text and all.

For the third tag (the Chido one) I prefer the first 1 since I can at least see the text in the first one.

For the first tag (This Fight is just getting started) um..........what's the difference between them?[/QUOTE]

the creeping redness at the side and the sword in sig 2 has fires

[quote name='Graham Aker']CnC please

Stock

[/QUOTE]

It's nice to see you changing to a different genre of signature from time to time. Interesting use of cats as a border there, although it could be improved on. The typography is fine, seriously. I don't have any other complaints. It's simplistic and pretty. ;hello;

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

It's nice to see you changing to a different genre of signature from time to time. Interesting use of cats as a border there, although it could be improved on. The typography is fine, seriously. I don't have any other complaints. It's simplistic and pretty. ;hello;
[/QUOTE]

maybe if i shrink and line up up perfectly? :devil:

[quote name='Graham Aker']maybe if i shrink and line up up perfectly? :devil:[/QUOTE]

Well, firstly you probably should standardize the orientation of the cat, which probably be with its head pointing towards the centre. The tail doesn't really create a border effect. Just arrange all the cats so that their heads are pointing opposite to where they are on the sig, and it should look good.

[quote name='Graham Aker']Like Nya~?

[/QUOTE]

Whoa, that's some cool optical illusion right there. The border is straight, yet it looks like it's crooked to one side. Interesting stuff.

I think it's really nice, actually. If only it fit the 500X200 limit.

[quote name='Graham Aker']

CnC please :blush:[/QUOTE]

It's pretty!

Two things, though.

One, the typography. The text and font is fine, but it stands out a bit. I would suggest you decrease the opacity of the text layer by a little bit!

Two, the size. It looks HUGE. You'll want to crop the image to make it nicer. Look on the right. That falling purple book stands out as much as Houki. Use those two as tools for balancing your crop, and you should get a good result.

Something like this:

Also, make a border. A simple one will do.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

It's pretty!

Two things, though.

One, the typography. The text and font is fine, but it stands out a bit. I would suggest you decrease the opacity of the text layer by a little bit!

Two, the size. It looks HUGE. You'll want to crop the image to make it nicer. Look on the right. That falling purple book stands out as much as Houki. Use those two as tools for balancing your crop, and you should get a good result.

Something like this:

Also, make a border. A simple one will do.
[/QUOTE]

Nya?

[quote name='Graham Aker']

Nya?[/QUOTE]

Move it a bit to the left and you should be fine.

Also, tall sig is tall. It's too tall in comparison with the width. Cut the bottom by about 10 pixels or something.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

Move it a bit to the left and you should be fine.

Also, tall sig is tall. It's too tall in comparison with the width. Cut the bottom by about 10 pixels or something.
[/QUOTE]

Ish not tall! :shy:

Anyway...I will move Houki chan tomorrow....tired today...I ish hitting the bunk now