3ds

Anyone excited for it? Professor Layton vs Phoenix wright looks amazing, and I saw Gamespots live unveiling of it and looks pretty awesome.

gama169

Densetsu no Tabibito
Lol, seriously, Professer layton vs. Pheonix Wright? I was only going to get it for legend of zelda, but now I wanna get that too! I really wanna get it now! : D

Yeah Legend of Zelda looks awesome. The new Layton Series is on it as well. I think its called Mask of Mystery. And more PW on 3DS for sureee!

Well it's still easier than PSP because most of the hardware on the 3DS is trying to make it load and what not. Such as the loading speed is much slower compared to NDSL.

Although their anti-piracy will get pwnzd

[quote name='TheRazyChan'][/quote]"loading speed of the 3DS for DS games is 15 seconds slower than the DSi" i laugh all the day after i saw this on gamespot, SERIOUSLY! IS JUST 15 SECONDS! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?!

Not really, they just have to change some hex values and see what works with the 3DS.

Best case scenario, we'll have DS games work on it within the first few days of the US release.