N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah >_______>" Maybe that person is lonely or something......the scary thing is that person has "power"

=________=

Good then <3

Why lol? To chat with yourself?
    Actually, there is. >___<" Like for example, when you discover that one person has pretended to be a bunch of other people using proxy.

Alright >______<"......

My bad habit is actually better on the forum, through private chat I say lol a bunch of time. >______>"
    i already graduate from High school when iam 16 got scholarship for college i tried college a bit but i quit afterward i don have to waste you see better work early
    oh i see yup 1 little brother and 1 little sister my sister have a brother complex especially toward me i don mind though she is a good girl and she is responsible for her age doing all the chores and such since her older brothers useless when it comes to chores i have work so iam qut almost all day Ryuuki have school
    Amazing?Seeing death is Amazing?more like sad Thats why i want to become a hero so i can save them maybe not now but in the future definitely mark my words
    i said back then now i live in normal peaceful place well at least there no kids packing guns and all that actually i don even believe i went through all that iam only 19 you see but its true the hard cold facts i don tell lies i want to be a true Samurai after all but your doubts are understandable
    the most dangerous country in the world Iraq i seen a lot of bad hellish stuff deaths and such its not exactly the kind of memory you want to remember thats for sure...
    yes i lived in not so secure neighborhood back then Where Drug dealers Kids packing guns are common stuff its a miracle i actually don become a madman while living in the kind of place where even 9 years old kids are smoking cracks
    lol~Nice Bleach opening <3

Read manga or something lol. <3 I think I can recommend you something depends on what you like.
    Ive only read like half of slam dunk yea its pretty old but i still like it. CoD is getting kinda boring to play now lol i think its because im too lazy to buy the new maps on it lol. but what else are you into?
    oh Staff eh interesting my main is still Kenjusu Niten Ichi Ryu Miyamoto Musashi is the founder specialize in the art of Two Swords yup Dual wielding but i know some Spear art as well
    im a huge basketball fan, Miami Heat FTW. And im a pretty dedicated gamer too. I play CoD: Black Ops and Halo Reach the most
    lol @ the "ima stop em in the nuts" song in the beginning, some episodes are sooooofunny and epic and they always teach a lesson in the end lol. awww man, your making me wanna re-watch the all 3 seasons again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…