Lovely.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahah I'm good to honey hahah:) and I'm happy ur having fun haha:)

BTW do u have an MF account homey hahah:)
    I know that you asked Jest about this, but since he's not able to come on as easily as he'd like, I'll try to stand in for him.
    In the case of the question you asked him, it's usually best to start out in the same general area as everyone else, to more easily keep the action going, and make it easier to end up dealing with everyone else's characters. Hope that helps.
    Eyes-On-Fire-Zeds-Dead-Remix.mp3

WAS my Bg... BLue foundation is the group name if i remember well ^^
    I'm sorry for such a late reply, but I'm on MF a lot.8o

Uumm..well my favorite band is Megadeth so I recommend.
    Others I'd say hhmm..I like Classic Rock a lot too so uuhh..The Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Styx, Foreigner, Boston, and Journey.
    Even other stuff..Rob Zombie, Alice in Chains, Ashes Divide, Tool, A Perfect Circle, DeadSoul Tribe, Gorillaz, Janes Addiction, Lacuna Coil..
    I could go on..So any peak your interest tell me and I'll give similar bands.8]
    well... the brother type character always remain the brother type... >.>
    it can't be helped, neh? though he has such cute reactions! >///>
    oh! so, that's what it means, huh? =3

hihi. roger that! ;)
    totally!!! <3 <3 <3 they really did look so cute together. like the perfect couple. plus Matsunaga-san already has a clue about his feelings! ;) *giggles*
    Hahaha k hahah its cool hahah:)
    Ohh that sounds fun hahah:) I'm happy u had lots of fun honey hahah:)
    Hahaha yyaayyy hahah:)

So how are u these days haha:)
    Of course you can! But keep in mind that you arent the one playing your character, so keep the connections to the gang simple.
    Alright. But also, I'm likely gonna be slow with it myself, since 4/5 out of 7 days I'm working, and I'm psyched about Jest's other RP project. But that bit's ancient history between me, Jest, the original creator of the saga, and a few other people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…