I don't like fancy titles

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
My first time was on the codebreaker website. I needed some cheats that weren't released officially so I joined the forums, and I did get them. Totally ruined the game though. =[

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I can multitask, not a problem. ;)

I'm mostly into RPGs and platformers. I don't like shooters all that much, they all feel the same. Although, I may pick up Battlefield 3. To get more in depth, jRPG is a dying genre in the west and I myself don't like every big hit western RPG that comes out. However, I do like some such as the Elder Scrolls series and Witcher series. A lot of games are becoming hybrids of genres, such as Mass Effect, so I play those too. I don't have a tolerance for online games. They're not modernized enough. I'm sick and tired of the WoW formula. The Korean ones have way too much grinding. I am however, looking forward to TERA, it looks very promising.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
No. I'm his alter ego. He doesn't know I've taken over his body with plans to build a team to blow up big corporate buildings. I also make bombs out of soap.

Yes. I'm the Tempest from the site name AnimeTempest. I didn't pick up the name until later on. I was awarded the identity crisis medal.