The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pimp @noex1337 hey hey, well, I can work as hmmm... someone who testing the product. other than that let me be just a customer.
LOL
who are your employees actually Pimp?..........you made suspicious face, Pimp.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@Pimp @noex1337 hey hey, well, I can work as hmmm... someone who testing the product. other than that let me be just a customer.
LOL
who are your employees actually Pimp?..........you made suspicious face, Pimp.
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] at first that is ok...but you will get a taste for the wilder side of things and you will venture out there on your own to take in customers.

In real life?

wahaha If I become Pimp's employee, place me in peepshow section. so you are free to strip yourself [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION].
@Pimp in your Pimpin business. in real life you are also the hmmm....*Thinks* the Pimp? LOL kidding, you look like a professor to me, ne.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] .....like in the lion king it is whatever the sun touches....lol....In real life i work for Verizon..they reason why....the Discounts are awesome:thumb:

LOL LOL [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] dont say all this site's members are your "products", they are?
Oh~can I get the discount too....for employe's friend (if there any?hehehe)?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] they just dont know it yet

You would have to be on my line to get the discount...lol and i dont know you well enough to know if you will pay your bill on time..:hohoho:

@Pimp they dont know it yet? how you do that? have them ruffied? :shiftyeyes:
*Giggles* I will be on your line just to know that you still have that awesome beard.
you do commercial for Verizon?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] ....Its a little black book! (Blackmail book)

lol i shaved...but if i don't for another 3 days then shape it up i could get it again

Will you show yourself in the show yourself thread?

@kyrararen ....Its a little black book! (Blackmail book)

lol i shaved...but if i don't for another 3 days then shape it up i could get it again

Will you show yourself in the show yourself thread?
internet down!!:mad ::mad ::nooo::nooo:
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] woooah you stalked everybody?
I see I see testosterone effect.can you shape it as your avatar ne??

believe it or not, I did. ^_^

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
internet down!!:mad ::mad ::nooo::nooo:
@Pimp woooah you stalked everybody?
I see I see testosterone effect.can you shape it as your avatar ne??

believe it or not, I did. ^_^
lol if i let it grow for a bit i think i could [MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION]

Where link me?

whats the secret to your charismatic nature? @Pimp
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] You have to treat everyone you meet like they are the only person in the room when you talk to them? and you cant think that you are below or above them in the scale of personal relationship that you share in that moment,

Rascal

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] You have to treat everyone you meet like they are the only person in the room when you talk to them? and you cant think that you are below or above them in the scale of personal relationship that you share in that moment,
aww thats purtyful

what would you do if a girl proposed to you irl, very seriously and stuff ring and all? (two answers , one if she was ur gf and u wanted to marry her eventually, and two if she was just a friend)

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@:sachiko Cause everyone is so Hot :awwn:

When did you decide to change yourself for the first time, if you ever decided to conciously try, and why?
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] when i discovered Girls for being Girls for the first time I decided i needed to change for personal and interpersonal reasons.

aww thats purtyful

what would you do if a girl proposed to you irl, very seriously and stuff ring and all? (two answers , one if she was ur gf and u wanted to marry her eventually, and two if she was just a friend)
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] I would first think it through in my head ...wondering is i could see mysefl spending the rest of my life with that one person..then i would talk it out with them to see if our feelings matched...if all things are positive i see no reason not to.

Rascal

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] .___. so in other words, u have nothing against being proposed to rather than doing the getting down on the knee urself?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
.___. so in other words, u have nothing against being proposed to rather than doing the getting down on the knee urself?
If i where head over heels for a women and i could see myself being married to her..I would most likely be the person to propose...but if the woman is the one to do it is in her own rights and i take Marriage serious so I will give it as much though as if i where the one to come up with the idea. [MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.