The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The official discussion threadThey shouldn't be-you have to behave, Levi. Kuro is always watching, even if he did have the best dang day at Disneyland ever and he has plenty of pictures and... and... *passes out again*

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"KuroNightStar"]They shouldn't be-you have to behave' date=' Levi. Kuro is always watching, even if he did have the best dang day at Disneyland ever and he has plenty of pictures and... and... *passes out again*[/quote']Objection! I sense perversion, I'm not committing anything.

Sanae

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI apologize for any conversations that may have been directed towards me.. I can't seem to find my last post , so I can continue reading from there
They get lost quickly in here lol

Sanae

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadDoes this nerd juice have a flavor o.o?(Viewing my post doesn't take me to my last post.. It just shows me what threads I posted in)

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"KuroNightStar"]I sense a grammatical error in your sentence too' date=' sir. You should see if you can find it![/quote']Good sir I ask you to be a nazi cat to those that actually need it.

Synergiance

403 - Permission denied
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"Yuki Hana"]Oooooooh' date=' those kind of nerds. Never had them in juice form, though and hell, Kira <33[/quote']well, its a dual purpose >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.