The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
urgh....does it really work................for males?
lol no Guys would love a pervy women [MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] what you can do is take a picture of a make friend...and if guys start getting out of hand ....say ha you fell for me trap and then post the picture of a guy :skipping:

lol no Guys would love a pervy women @kyrararen what you can do is take a picture of a make friend...and if guys start getting out of hand ....say ha you fell for me trap and then post the picture of a guy :skipping:
ufff, I wanna see the sample though. :*blush:
so say, have anyone ever REALLY stalked you'?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
bwahahaha. I should conclude that you never date the crazy ones. related to your pimpin job in here, ever let your customer down?
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] You can date the crazy ones you just cant go bringing them home...or giving them your real number...invest in some burn phones :hohoho:

You cant please everyone .....You just have to make them believe that they have nothing to complain about!

@kyrararen You can date the crazy ones you just cant go bringing them home...or giving them your real number...invest in some burn phones :hohoho:

You cant please everyone .....You just have to make them believe that they have nothing to complain about!
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] does it mean you EVER date crazy ones?:*_*::XD:
*thinks* a real businessman though. make them believe it. bwahahaha
well, will you give me i.e special customer a special treatment?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION]...lol the crazy ones usually turn out to be great in bed..so it is a hard habit to quit....you just got to tell them when they want to go to you place that you live in a male only building and women are not allowed...or something crazy like that.

Sure i don't see why not but you also have to work dates when needed :skipping:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
OM~~~~~~ >/////> you said that so casually. :XD:
me, work?? I proposed to be the customer ne....@Pimp
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] the best way to get the biggest discount is to work for the company you are trying to buy things from......So come on in :gimme: be Pervy like us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.