The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadHuzzah! I've added a a new BBCode. Well, two...but technically it's one.You know have the ability to anchor text in posts. You know, where in the beginnings of documents, there will be a little table of contents, with clickable links, and when you do, it jumps to a different spot in the document?Well that's what Anchors are. And they are now available for use. The syntax is as follows:
Code:
[goto="<enter any name you want>"]Click here to jump to the bottom[/goto]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [anchor="<the same name as whatever you used in goto>"]You are now at the bottom[/anchor]
That's it! You can name your anchors anything, it just has to be the same exact name in the [goto] tag as the anchor you want to jump to. Enjoy ^^

Synergiance

403 - Permission denied
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"Levi"]
Synergiance said:
for what?
Upgrade to Vbulletin + Hosting fee[/quote]yummeh' date=' good luck with that, I'd help, but I'm jobless too, not to mention theres no way for me to send you funds@war: now ya just need a return method to go with the rest of programming languages xD[goto="wtfpong"']And you thought you were good at pong?[/goto]

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadlolz i remember that game XDi used to get so pissed cause i never won, i think i was like 4 when my dad showed me that game

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadScrapping the plans for VB. I did a bit of digging around and researching and while VB has more plug-ins, it's more buggy too. We're going to be upgrading to IPB. Conversion factor was important here, IPB converts from PHPbb, so all the posts would remain but VB doesn't so we would be starting from scratch. Also, IPB shaves off 130 from the bill. : )

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadGood call buddy.I had no idea vB wouldn't convert, that would have sucked cock.IPB all the way ^__^And hell, it's cheaper! By a lot! I'd call that a win in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.