Game for Kings [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems you know about everything that is going on in this game, so now I have some doubts about your just cause. Could it be that you're an assassin? You're paying too much attention to the game, and even the slightest bit of info hasn't escaped your attention. A force to be reckoned with.
I'm going to try to answer for what I can...I think it's what your saying >_<

I always pay attention to the AG's, since there's no point in playing if you don't ^^

Now if you're saying I'm not paying enough, which I think is also a possibility. I just don't talk much when I'm trying to figure people out ^^

I'm going to try to answer for what I can...I think it's what your saying >_<

I always pay attention to the AG's, since there's no point in playing if you don't ^^

Now if you're saying I'm not paying enough, which I think is also a possibility. I just don't talk much when I'm trying to figure people out ^^
Amy-chan have you checked anyone yet?

Not yet. I'm waiting. I know they're one a day and all, but while other people jump in there's no point yet ^^ I'll wait for a good one, preferably on someone who has to highlight their lies in red ^^

Sanae

Staff member
Viva-Tan did say he wasn't the king or queen and tha he wants them lynched, but like even he said.. You can stil lie, so maybe that's not too far off xD? I mean, it would be pefect.. He would know who's not the king or queen and just knock pple off one by one.

Although, would it be wild of him to the knight?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Actually, I reread viva's plan and all I know about it is that it's gonna take a while to find the king and queen while we lynch randomly and the king kills us.
You obviously did not read a thing or you have poor reading skills.
I am tired of saying the same thing over and over again, I will say it one more time and thats it.

My idea is not a plan. Its an idea.
I did not promise you any victory.
I did not say it will catch the king or queen.
I said it will help the Knight and Ace of Diamonds be more effective (Which is total crap since they appear to be doing nothing).
I have said over and over again that there is a decent chance that it will result in absolutely nothing other then finding a bunch of people to not be a King/Queen. Even more so when a quarter of the people don't take part in it.
This will not give you any victory. Yes there is a slim chance that it could, but it most likely won't. Even more so when I have no control over what the Ace of Diamonds and Knight do.

You people need to do things to get your victory. I am not handing it to you on a plate, nor is this idea any sort of valid shortcut to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.