Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm pretty sure, since thats Jarrett's ava + the persona reminds me of Jarrett.

I guess we are going with Jarrett now?? I mean people, this is pathetic how little talking is going on here.

I don't know how to decide with so little information, and now my habit of 1 random vote for a person won't work...

side note, in the day post description it was mentioned Emeralda had a partner? Any ideas who that might be, if even relevant?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
True, and he never did care to explain himself. Not to mention the other day when I mentioned him, he came and posted right away, but didn't vote till later and never discussed it.
Lighting or Ray. Any other ideas?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Do you mind just going with no vote? I want to see what others have to say before we kill off Ray. Or if your already later when people start talking for once in their damn lives, you can do it.

I was considering Auron as well because he also voted for you but he gave a real life reason for lurking so.......... I'd put Auron as a maybe

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Put it to NV Honestly the GM is using this to make us think.....But i am starting to wonder if we should have take the GM out first if this is how it was going to play out.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I forgot about Auron tbh. I'd go Auron before Ray, since Auron's excuse was Traveling, but you don't travel for 3 days. Plus the last time i remember him being this quiet, was GOW's AG when he was an assassin. Otherwise, he has a ton to say.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
it is sound reasoning if the Mafia are the good guys and need to survive then the GM is the one screwing with us the most.. Mafia dont take orders form no one but the Don or Head. Unless someone wishes to step up as the head.....

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
I forgot about Auron tbh. I'd go Auron before Ray, since Auron's excuse was Traveling, but you don't travel for 3 days. Plus the last time i remember him being this quiet, was GOW's AG when he was an assassin. Otherwise, he has a ton to say.
And I forgot to mention yesterday but I did find it amusing that his(Auron) vote on you was purely random. Talk about the odds of that happening. /sarcasm

As for Ray, he hasn't been active much at all. Which leaves him the gray area at this point. Not much to go on in regards to him but he really isn't helping his case either by continuing to not post.

I could with either Auron or Ray. In most cases I'd know which side Lightning is on but because of no outside discussion who knows. If he is a Villager, talk about a darkhorse.

Also my apologies for my late presence into the game. Remind me to never try and play 3 AGs at once ever again.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm going with Auron because of the fact he is acting weird while this style of play isn't unusual for Ray.

Also - It wasn't because he voted for me, but rather he just randomly voted without ever coming to the discussion thread.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I assumed No vote doesn't count. Which means if there is only 1 vote, that is technically the lowest and highest. However, even if no vote counts, the no votes will add up to more then the 1 vote, so we are still fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.