Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Nominate us for what?
And @Not - Everyone is so sheepish when they are cautious, so it will be easier to get an agreement. However this lynch really just harms us a lot, I'm surprised Crestham did it. All it takes is 2-3 players to screw it all up.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Hmm, you might be right. One person differs from the general vote and the spotlight goes on them. This vote sure puts us in more of a disadvantage than we already are in

Btw what do you guys think about pimp voting placa?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Either a random vote or pimpd didn't read. And I meant nominated for lynch targets, although I wanna add myself to it too, because I seem to be the next biggest target for getting lynch sniped.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Honestly, not sure. But because of that, we all have to vote placa later on so placa doesn't get lynched.
It didn't matter who we picked, but now we just have to use placa to make sure our real lynch has the lowest amounts of votes.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Or we could just get pimpd to change his vote. [MENTION=165]pimpd2331[/MENTION]: Change your vote to something that's not placa.

To be honest, it seems like everyone is a lurker compared to the 3 of us, going by post count.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, why though? We need to pick 1 player to have their vote count really high so everyone can still vote for the day. Why not make it placa? No harm based off Crestham's minority lynch rule.
The focus is keeping the person we want to lynch at 1 vote and make sure no one else screws with it.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
True true Viva. But as I said, would the assassins comply that easily?

^actually, nvm. I guess if they voted otherwise they would become extremely suspicious, so a lot of sheeping this day, I guess

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Out of the lurkers, yes. Aidan provided some decent info before, BlueDarkness has a warning so he/she would die anyway if he/she doesn't post soon. So I'd say Lightning. But yeah I guess we should hear them out first :/

Well, if we deciding who to save, I would pick one of our large talkers here who know their stuff, those being Viva, noex, and Geoff. And @pimpd2331 I don't exactly feel like dying so early on in the game

Also, the one we're trying to protect is the one that basically single-handed-ly handles the lynch so who do we trust enough to give all of our lynch power?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I don't get this save thing at all. Why are we wasting our time on that?
We don't have a person to kill yet. That should come first. Seriously, someone better start throwing out ideas on whatever they can or this game is just going to end so quickly, it won't be funny.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Nah you're right placa, I'm kinda useless. All I do is just agree on what everyone else has said

I'd personally go for Lightning (no hard feelings) but I'd like to hear other people too

Status
Not open for further replies.