Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
And about the minority lynch, if you have 0 votes you're not included right?
So if player A has 5 votes, B has 3 votes and C has 1 vote, C goes out, right?
Yes. And thanks for reminding me, you may not vote for yourself.

- Queen Elizardbeth, the Grandfather, has been killed for inactivity.

-[MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION]: You are warned for inactivity.

Oh, it's not that good as it sounds. Any cop investigating the grandfather dies as well, and everyone seems to want him dead, as evidenced by what happened the previous game.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Your assuming we have a cop role. We have nothing to believe there are investigations going on right now, as far as we know, basically all our special roles are dead.
Assume Emmie is a mafia player btw. Always assume the worst.

Well, we *had* a cop role. But knowing how Cresty put multiple cops into the last game, it's reasonable that this game would have at least 2 cops, meaning that there's at least one more alive.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Sorry, but I'm going to assume the worst until other proof arrives. But either way, its not much of a deal now. More importantly is our lynch.
Its obvious who I feel is suspicious now, but other people need to speak up.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I was thinking either Geoff or Noex.

Geoff - Had the theory that lead to Bladwinds death but it could be that he used it to cover himself

Noex- Well what can you say about him he never tells the truth or uses confusing speech on purpose all the time so he is hard to gauge.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Pimpd's logic is sound, there's nothing I can say here. But I propose the bloodlusted one. He's been consistently suspicious (If you don't know by now, I'm referring to VivaLaDementia).

That being said, I'm inclined to think that the villagers are lurking, as per usual.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, I won't lie I was a bit suspicious about Geoff, but its way to early to jump the gun with him imo. He proposed an idea that went south, you can't just assume he is bad because of that.

Obviously I'm suspicious about Noex, I've been saying that. However, I can't make the decision on who to lynch by myself, others need to make comments. Fact that he is trying to constantly make me look bad in weak arguments is just more support to my argument on him being bad.

noex1337

Emmie was here
And you're constantly trying to make me look bad. Where do we differ? We go through this same routine everytime, but that doesn't get rid of the fact that you seemed overly anxious to have people killed.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Day 1 I wanted no one to die.
Day 2 I wanted moi to die for single handily killing Nico for no reason at all. Then I changed my vote after you kept looking suspicious. Then, because Geoff proposed an idea that would give us more reward and knowledge, I went with Bladewind.

So, in 2 days I've wanted 3 players dead who I found suspicious. Am I no longer allowed to state my views in fear of being labeled a baddie?
I'm not trying to make you look bad, I'm saying your suspicious because of what you have said. You are making assumptions and misrepresenting me. Thats where we differ.

Not to mention the obvious - You and me going back and forth won't solve anything. That is exactly why I said other people need to speak up on their views.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Are we seriously not going to talk at all?
If we can't pick a valid target, I say lurker hunt at the very least. We can't sit around people, damn.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well all we have to do is get everyone to vote on player (That we don't want to lynch) to get a big majority. Then one player votes for the player we want to lynch. Simple enough, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.