Game for Kings [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I am not the king or queen

I wish for the lynch of the king and queen according to my victory condition

[MENTION=1507]Geoff[/MENTION]: I was wondering, can we state specific parameters in our checks?

Fine, fine, very well I shall not answer your question and will not say what you want me to say. For I am the King and the Queen, and I also do not wish for them to be dead. Alas I also obviously did not use an ability on someone which has now given me the role that must lie. And from that it should be obviously impossible to figure out my real role.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Such a public honest reveal of your role and who you are, I just don't want to believe you could be possibly using the opportunity make others think you're a pawn. I mean, just look at your sweet and adorable face, how can you not believe someone like that?

Fine, fine, very well I shall not answer your question and will not say what you want me to say. For I am the King and the Queen, and I also do not wish for them to be dead. Alas I also obviously did not use an ability on someone which has now given me the role that must lie. And from that it should be obviously impossible to figure out my real role.
Interesting......

Status
Not open for further replies.