Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Warlock and Mastermind look like solid choices for the game. Possibly Alien as well.
The lack of any 3rd party in the daily post is a bit odd though, which is why I'm leaning towards one of the first two, since they could not be included in the daily post.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Warlock and Mastermind look like solid choices for the game. Possibly Alien as well.
The lack of any 3rd party in the daily post is a bit odd though, which is why I'm leaning towards one of the first two, since they could not be included in the daily post.
Also might have to consider that whoever is 3rd party didn't do anything day 1 either because they chose not to or because they are inactive.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yes, that is also an option as well, today should give us an insight on whether it was inactivity or strategy that caused a lack of appearance in the daily post.

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] Opening Post update pl0x.

Oh the luck of the Villagers. :/ They get our investigator on the first day. Well, one thing for sure, we know they're active.

Also, lol. My vote for the GM was counted. How funny.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Go look on Geoff's vote, there is a link.
I find it funny the two lurker/inactives voted for me though. After I:
1) Post who has 1 or less posts.
2) Say I believe a villager (baddie) was inactive day 1.

VivaLaDementia said:
It may be a retaliatory move though.

nah, I havent even read anything ive been super busy with follow up doctor visits and traveling lately. Pure random vote.

I'd say we should looking into the bladefellow. Seems like a lurker that just saw a goodie being lynched and wanted to make sure it happened.
Emmie's suspect too on this, though she dosn't fit the criminal profile of an assassin atm.

I've got my eye on the Blade guy. He fits the profile I constructed perfectly.

Appeared out of nowhere, voted, and disapeared. I can't find any of his posts on the thread.
My guess:

He's an assassin, who was planning on laying low. And he came out for one of 2 reasons:
On seeing that Nico could have been voted, chose to follow the vote through to earn an extra kill
I guess this is the end of the line for me, eh? It can be said pretty safely that nothing that I do will remove the blade from my throat. Ah well.

*shrugs and claps for [MENTION=1507]Geoff[/MENTION]* My respects to you sir. Very well played. I hope that next time we meet, you will understand that I am simply somebody who perfectly fits the "secretive assassin" profile.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Twilight Sparkle said:
The man was alone. Standing on the wooden platform that had taken the lives of many before him. And now, his own life would disappear insignificantly, as if his death was merely a small loss. He tried desperately to scream out, to convince those before him that he was innocent. The trapdoor fell silently and the rope was taut.

"Has anyone seen her?" A Mafioso was asking around, looking for his partner. He and his partner were a pair, they had been ordered to patrol the high-security compound earlier that day. He had finished his rounds without incident. He waited a while and decided that his partner must have had finished her rounds before he did, so he went around the village, looking for her. But she was nowhere to be found.
Short Version

1. Bladewind, the Mafioso

2. Emeralda is missing!

The Minority Lynch is now in play. Check the lynch thread for more details.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
2. Emeralda is missing!

The Minority Lynch is now in play. Check the lynch thread for more details.
So Emmie is either missing because one of the villagers got her or she is an undercover.

lol this lynch is going to be about who votes last.....its an Assassin lynch. You read everyone who voted for who then if your target got got 0 votes you vote and they die!

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Are you saying that Emmie might have the ability to pretend to be missing? O_O

And about the minority lynch, if you have 0 votes you're not included right?
So if player A has 5 votes, B has 3 votes and C has 1 vote, C goes out, right?

I doubt the undercover stuff. Last game, missing meant that a janitor had done his stuff, so I guess it's safe to assume that we have a janitor on the village's side. Urgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.