Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Says the guy trying to lynch the host - Like that ever goes well.
And no, its not the opposite of what I said yesterday. Day 1 we knew nothing. Day 2 we have two deaths. One was caused single handily by moi. Thats an obvious change in situation which means a new view. Your reasoning to discredit me is weak and pointless. Why do you need to focus the lynch on Crestham, when its obvious to anyone that it won't do a damn thing instead of moi or Emeralda? Why do you need to discredit me?

I don't care who moi is, that means a lynch for me until someone gives me real proof someone else is guilty.

noex1337

Emmie was here
I don't need to discredit you, I'm just saying it's inconsistent. Yesterday I was saying we shouldn't waste a lynch, and now you're spouting the same thing back at me.

And besides, if Crestham allows himself to be lynched, should we not do it?

I don't think Crestham will allow himself to get lynched. Him putting his name on the voting list was probably just him amusedly highlighting the fact that people voted for the GM.

Nonetheless, what merits are there to lynching a GM anyway?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
to me i dont think people followed Moi or were thinking about it.

But when Emmie voted bladewind fell in line. <====Both suspicious so take out the head

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
And as I just said: Different situations mean different views.
Yesterday we knew nothing besides what we posted. Today we have 2 deaths and we know who caused one of them - That means we have options with reasons today compared to yesterday.

The point isn't if Crestham will or won't let himself get lynched, but if you look at any AG, Only bad things happen when you lynch the GM. There has never been a reward for doing it once. Its just a waste of our time completely.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Lynching the GM could be an Early End Game.....Like if we lynched Crest the first vote we would have no deaths and all get Supreme Victory .... But now that's to late Noex you should vote for someone real

noex1337

Emmie was here
So essentially viva is saying that I either have to follow his lead or he lynches me? Not sure if I like that at all. Besides, there are plenty of sheep to be found, so allow me my fun.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
So essentially viva is saying that I either have to follow his lead or he lynches me? Not sure if I like that at all. Besides, there are plenty of sheep to be found, so allow me my fun.
No. Had you picked any other player with some reason, I'm perfectly fine with that.
You picked the GM. With no real reason. With a history behind AGs where killing the GM is bad or a waste of time.

So that means you are attempting to wasting our time after the villagers raped us, while discrediting me because I'm calling you out on it. This is twice you have misread/twisted my posts to try to discredit me, while you keep pushing the GM lynch.
Why shouldn't we kill you now and get your distraction out of the game early on?

To be honest, I do not see ANY good reason to vote out a GM. It's been bad whenever someone tried it, and I don't think it's different now. As Viva said, a lot of things are case by case, such as the lynch. Perfectly reasonable to avoid a lynch first day, unreasonable to push a potentially disastrous GM lynch. Other than that, I'm still slightly relieved that I avoided that single hand vote kill. o.o

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
1. Why moi? Did I miss something? Is it because she voted first for the lynchee? Isn't it what day 1 lynch is about? Being random? I'm more suspicious about you trying to go after someone who made the first vote though. Ehh, I should check the voting thread >.>

2. I forgot >.<

noex1337

Emmie was here
The unexpected is fun to. Anyway, unless I see viva attacking everyone who does a no vote, I will be ignoring him with regards to voting today.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I would assume there would be at worst 5 no voters and unless they give me a good reason, they will get the same reply as you got. Your not special~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Come to think of it, Chimer's kill was completely random. Now, if I'm not mistaken, I've taught one of the teammates during one of the previous games to start off by killing inactives or randoms. If that were the case, my bets would be on Noex, Seraph or Hadriel being assassins.

Status
Not open for further replies.