Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Why did you two REALLY vote like this? It's really carelessly placed votes, and the fact that the sheeping already started for no reason... -shrugg-
I would like to hear a more Legit reason why you decided to vote for Noex, because frankly as I said in the Voting thread; What happens in another AG should stay there, And sheeping on a personal pre AG reason vote is just.... :c
Because stupidity on another site has come here. Its time to kill stupidity before it infects us all.
Tbh, Either crestham slipped up earlier or he was just screwing around (with the troubleshooter post). Either way, we won't know until we try :/
I've got nothing better to suggest for the day, since we don't know much yet.

so faction leaders are a dime a dozen then.

kulitman--- i'm not sure if that's exactly right, maybe sort of? But that means all the other colors in between could be on a scale of good-bad, with some colors being more 'good' than others.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
What i figured out is .There is a possibility that a "spy" exist in every "team ". But it is just a possiblity.
I doubt Kamil is that stupid. I really, really doubt it.
Spy systems are horrific levels of fail in AGs, they never work out well.

so from what I have read....

red----------ultraviolet
good?------------bad?

and for the places or clearance are the colors too?

correct me if I'm wrong please.
Thats not entirely true, it just so happens all the baddies are Ultraviolet and everyone else is good. The other levels just represent your level of access in the system.
I'm not entirely sure, but it could be there are some goodies who are Ultraviolet (This is just my guess based off the idea that it would seem a bit unbalanced if all the baddies were the highest rank and no one else was, not a guess based off any facts from the game), however every baddies should be Ultraviolet based off how the wiki is worded.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Hm. Well i said it is a possibility. Spying and such.
However i don't also think it is true.

And on a side note :

Razor :
Every character has a Clearance, describing The Computer's trust in them. For the sake of this AG there will be only 6 ranks. In order: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, and Ultraviolet.
It is just clearance. Red is the lowest. And Ultraviolet the highest.

See here :
Every character may access the Computer Archive. The Computer Archive contains the information that The Computer has on everybody in Alpha Complex. Access is restricted based on your Clearance, such that you may view information on anybody with equal or lesser Clearance, and edit the information only of those with lesser Clearance. Attempting to access the Computer Archive from outside your Clearance will result in a security flag and will fail. Attempting to read a profile from the Computer Archive is a Free action, while attempting to edit a profile is a Standard action.
It is up to you to figure out who is higer or lower then you.

I still had trouble understanding the area system, like where can I move? or what are examples of free actions
I think it simply involves moving between clearances. Example, you're clearance blue. You can move anywhere in that clearance, and the clearances below you.
So you would have access to the Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue areas. If you have a high enough hacking skill though, you can move up into the higher clearances.
Make more sense now? I think this is how the area system is working.

Because the area system is so poorly understood:

There are no limits to the number of areas you can move through, and if no move is specified you will be in the highest area you are cleared for at the end of today. Subsequent days will leave you in that area if no move is specified.

Hacked doors will only stay open for one day, and hacking a door does not automatically indicate going through it.

You may specify when you want to Move, such as moving after the standard actions occur, but if not specified you will be moved immediately.

"Doors" are not specific locations. There are no doors between red and any area other than yellow.

The day will end in 7 hours.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Crestham claiming to be a troubleshooter reminded me of the batman AG where he had claimed on day one that he was batman(which in fact he was?)

Thanks Kamil :) I get the area thingie now

Are we seriously debating this?

Right, my bad let me not vote for noex, I'll just let him kill me tomorrow. Lets lynch off someone random because there isn't any basis to lynch anyone right now.

If voting first makes me suspicious, then from now on, day 1 lynch everyone who votes first, since obviously that won't stop the lynch from happening.

And lol, Cresty's cool.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Are we seriously debating this?

Right, my bad let me not vote for noex, I'll just let him kill me tomorrow. Lets lynch off someone random because there isn't any basis to lynch anyone right now.

If voting first makes me suspicious, then from now on, day 1 lynch everyone who votes first, since obviously that won't stop the lynch from happening.
I'm pretty sure the fact that no one has a single vote on you indicates no one is considering you suspicious for voting for Noex.

I'm pretty sure the fact that no one has a single vote on you indicates no one is considering you suspicious for voting for Noex.
If the sheeping wasn't for crestham, I'm pretty sure I'd be the one getting killed right now.

Actually, tbh, I think voting for Crestham is much more idiotic than voting for me. Then again, I doubt we can stop it now :/

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
If the sheeping wasn't for crestham, I'm pretty sure I'd be the one getting killed right now.

Actually, tbh, I think voting for Crestham is much more idiotic than voting for me. Then again, I doubt we can stop it now :/
I doubt it. Just lynching someone by yourself with no support typically doesn't get much criticism, especially on day 1 in a game like this, where we don't really know much of anything yet.

I'm voting for Crestham more of because of what he said early on, about Team Troubleshooters. I know he has a history of saying "I am <Role here>", where he is telling the truth. I could believe him saying "Lets go Team Troubleshooters" as a joke to make people think "oh hey he is screwing around" when he really wasn't. That or he didn't realize Troubleshooters were actually bad yet, or he figured he could do like GOW's AC AG, where people thought Templars were evil for the first day or two, then they though Assassins were evil, aka no specific evil assassin group. Who knows? Either way, its enough for me to support a lynch on him to gain information, even more so when no one else has really said anything too strange yet.

Huh... the Area System happens to be something I kinda guessed at. Nice.
Meanwhile I feel as if I saw that sheeping coming, it had to be one of the two at least. Meh.

P.S: In case I go missing to the forums again, I may be off with friends today (in my timezone).

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Roflmao

Viva you are absolutely right

I'm screwing around

Oh, and if I really wanted to debate:

Note that you have merely proved the POSSIBILITY that troubleshooters are the baddies. It is still possible for troubleshooters to be the actual goodies. In fact, since everything seems so ambiguous today, I would believe that Kamil has set a role protection system in place. Probably day 2 as usual. It's possible, you know.

My laptop is having issues at the moment so there may be some delays. As of now the plan still indicates that the day will end in 1.5 hours, but it may take some time to respond to my PMs.

EDIT: It seems the problem was the Adobe Flash Player update I had just done. Uninstalling that worked well enough, though I'll leave my virus scan going...

Anyways, 20 minutes before Free actions are closed.

Guy's, I'm a troubleshooter. /gets lynched
Ahaha since its you Blood, you know its going to be a reality sooner or later, since we're all troubleshooters!
but if troubleshooters shoot trouble, wouldnt shooting the computer work like cutting the head of the snake, as in the source of all trouble? D:

KARTHUS PRESS R!!!! NAOW!!!

Free actions are closed, unless I have told you otherwise (As it is day one, individuals who demonstrated confusion on the system will receive their results immediately. Any other free actions will take place at the end of the day.)

Day will end in 50 minutes.

Ahaha since its you Blood, you know its going to be a reality sooner or later, since we're all troubleshooters!
but if troubleshooters shoot trouble, wouldnt shooting the computer work like cutting the head of the snake, as in the source of all trouble? D:

KARTHUS PRESS R!!!! NAOW!!!
KARTHUS HAS BEEN STUNNED, TAUNTED, KILLED, SILENCED, ETC. COCK BLOCKED.

But wow. Just because someone's a trouble shooter doesn't mean they aren't mutants or society members. They're probably both. So yeah troubleshooter=/= automatically bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.