Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"frames one person every night"

What happened to yesterday's framing then?
I actually forgot to answer this seriously. If you read the ability, it only works if the target chosen is investigated... thats why there was not one yesterday.
Hadriel I'm displeased with your lack of reading. Your learn better that way.

Framer

Abilities

Makes one person appear to be guilty to the cops.
^From epicmafia.

godofwar7

That would mean youre completely ignoring the fact that handrail is and has been acting suspicious.

It was not a Dead End, Handrail specifically chose to ignore my followup post to that situation.

But thats not in this game is it ? and i didnt read about it in the DP

edit: how bout we vote viva today and ill investigate Hedrial tomorrow ?<--- yay for makin myself look suspiscious

But thats not in this game is it ? and i didnt read about it in the DP

edit: how bout we vote viva today and ill investigate Hedrial tomorrow ?<--- yay for makin myself look suspiscious
No matter what you just want me? you dead pony hater :< or do you just want to waste the one lynch negate we got?

[MENTION=64]Expired Milk[/MENTION] why sheep and run? :/ come talk ~

godofwar7

Why are you so insistent on lynching someone who can't be lynched?
Wasting 2 days of lynching times is only beneficial to baddies...

There are more than on way for someone to die. There is a merc kill, a serial rapist kill, in addition to the lynch.

No matter what you just want me? you dead pony hater :< or do you just want to waste the one lynch negate we got?
i just think you're guilty and find it hard to believe this framming thing, and its not wasting a lynch, no one dies no innonces die, ( from your point of view ) and we find out if hedrial is guilty or not. i can only hope majority believe me. which i dont think they will.

i dont know, but i dont believe it. you dont seem so sure either, i believe you are a baddie, and fine ill vote Hedrail , ill let pony live today, but the merc or Serial killer better kill him D:< ! or ill be sad:( Lol, since im the last cop left, Who should i investigate ? I was thinkin Lily. or Chrime.

It was not a Dead End, Handrail specifically chose to ignore my followup post to that situation.
It's this one, right? I must have missed it.

Now that's not just not true. If you are a good AGer, and i'm sure most people consider you a fairly good one, more often than not, people will want to help keep you alive as there is a better chance you are a goodie than a baddie, numbers wise, as well as there are more goodies than baddies alive. It's beneficial only to baddies to eliminate active AGers with good deductive skills and their numbers are always the clear minority.
So basically, you're saying that players will want to keep a good AGer alive, so they will vouch for them, right? How does this actually make the person in question innocent? If vouches depended solely on how good you are as an AG player, then wouldn't the top players always survive since everyone vouches for them? Looking at it from a logical view, the only people who would not vouch for my innocence are those who either are assassins and want to direct the lynch away, or people who are also being voted for and want more suspicion to fall on me. Then there are those who are not sure of my alliegance either.

But if you want vouches, how do you suppose I'm going to get them? Do I just post here saying, "Can anyone vouch for me?"

Oh my, I think you may have accidentally not noticed Auron.
i would have vouched for you untill this, Putting your misfortune on others :(, i honestly dont find you Guilty of being a Mafia member, but hey, I need people to believe me and not think im an Assassin when im a cop.

i would have vouched for you untill this, Putting your misfortune on others :(, i honestly dont find you Guilty of being a Mafia member, but hey, I need people to believe me and not think im an Assassin when im a cop.
I'm not accusing you of being anything. I was just highlighting how conveniently Pony seemed to skip you out and go for me instead. Exactly why is this, vivalapony?

So, if I say that I'm a cop/doctor/whatever, I escape the lynch as well? :D

He reveals himself as a cop, I don't want to lynch a cop. You joined him with no evidence except him saying he was a cop. I have nothing on you, thus you who jumped the gun gets my vote. Also adding Kaze was suspicious of you and he's kinda dead...
Kaze and he who shall not be named. asked me to investigate Pony, and kaze was investigating Hedrial , but the results didnt come since he died.

Edit: now i believe he is an assassin since Kaze was suspicious of him and he died. Bye Hedrial :(

I'm not accusing you of being anything. I was just highlighting how conveniently Pony seemed to skip you out and go for me instead. Exactly why is this, vivalapony?

So, if I say that I'm a cop/doctor/whatever, I escape the lynch as well? :D
im the last cop, there were three, so NO, it doesn't let you escape the lynch

Kaze and he who shall not be named. asked me to investigate Pony, and kaze was investigating Hedrial , but the results didnt come since he died.

Edit: now i believe he is an assassin since Kaze was suspicious of him and he died. Bye Hedrial :(

Perhaps I should come clean on my role, eh?

Here's the deal: Whoever uses any ability on me dies.

Honestly, I'd rather be a martyr for the town than see other town people try to use abilities on me and die. Lynch me if you wish. I have nothing to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.