Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "can be" is the crucial point in this... i think
Indeed, no one took the bait thought *sad* I was hoping someone would screw up, but if so everyone is looking for the "assassin" in the mafia and not the godfather... but the comparison wasn't suppose to be like that nyah. The point was that people call whales fishes and mafia assassins.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 2

Twilight Sparkle said:
”We must kill the heretic!” “Lynch him!” “He is a Mafioso, and therefore he must die!” were some of the cries heard amongst the crowd tonight as the newly elected mayor of Muffin Central, VivaLaPony Onee-chan, walked up to the person and asked him for any final words. The man merely said that he hoped he would not die in such a fashion in the future. The mayor took it that he meant in his future life, before pulling the lever. Once again, the town has gotten a mislynch.

Traces of blood are found somewhere, but the person who owned that blood had not been seen anywhere that night.

In a dark alley somewhere, another villager was assaulted. Of course, the villager in question however could not see the assailant... not because it was dark, but it had something to do with the villager’s eyes.

A lone policeman who was patrolling the area decided to check up on one of the villagers. However, he did not notice the automatic sniper emplacements that had been installed on the rooftop and some tripmines that had been planted in the garden, not to mention the automatic targeting turret that hung from the top of the door frame. Needless to say, the man was killed, then killed permanently.

Back to a dark corner of the town, the creepy people were doing even more creepy stuff. It is unknown why they do this. Those guys are creepy.
Short Version

VivaLaPony Onee-chan is your new mayor.

Ray, the Villager has been lynched.

noex1337 is missing!

Sanae, the Villager has been killed.

Kaze Araki, the Cop has been killed.

Creepy people being creepy as usual.

Sending out PMs now.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Day 2

Short Version

noex1337 is missing!

Sending out PMs now.

I think mad's spirits plan goes too well... another "special" chara is dead...

And Noex oO

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
LOL they kidnapped Noex?! Or he got lost? do they want ransom now? D":

Creepy people .... being creepy :/ me no likey that D:

Nico.

You were all yellow ~
Day 2

”We must kill the heretic!” “Lynch him!” “He is a Mafioso, and therefore he must die!” were some of the cries heard amongst the crowd tonight as the newly elected mayor of Muffin Central, VivaLaPony Onee-chan, walked up to the person and asked him for any final words. The man merely said that he hoped he would not die in such a fashion in the future. The mayor took it that he meant in his future life, before pulling the lever. Once again, the town has gotten a mislynch.

Traces of blood are found somewhere, but the person who owned that blood had not been seen anywhere that night.

In a dark alley somewhere, another villager was assaulted. Of course, the villager in question however could not see the assailant... not because it was dark, but it had something to do with the villager’s eyes.

A lone policeman who was patrolling the area decided to check up on one of the villagers. However, he did not notice the automatic sniper emplacements that had been installed on the rooftop and some tripmines that had been planted in the garden, not to mention the automatic targeting turret that hung from the top of the door frame. Needless to say, the man was killed, then killed permanently.

Back to a dark corner of the town, the creepy people were doing even more creepy stuff. It is unknown why they do this. Those guys are creepy.
Short Version

noex1337 is missing!

Sending out PMs now.
Creepy people o.o"
Starting to worry me o.o
They got the Town Drunk, Doctor, and Cop ._."
And lmao Noex is missing

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yeah it looks like the Mafia faction is doing their 'job' :| So far only Villagers died :|

this gets a little scary D: <

Firstly, some daypost analysis. I oddly do not see a Mafia kill today. It could have been the guy with the eyes or something, but in the Day 1 post Cresty said that "The Mafia have killed XXX", so a Mafia kill will probably be tagged as such. So, there was no Mafia kill today. But why? My suspicion is that the Mafia kill may be part of a pool of abilities the Mafia can choose to use each night, which I am presuming is either "kill" or "convert". Maybe a conversion was used today?

Status
Not open for further replies.