Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
No, no, I was talking about Biomega being mistaken for as a girl. His trap is working.

And he was posting in the thread about how he used to go to the circus on school field trips or something, so I thought he was a child ):

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
No, no, I was talking about Biomega being mistaken for as a girl. His trap is working.

And he was posting in the thread about how he used to go to the circus on school field trips or something, so I thought he was a child ):

You realize i voted for the Kitty, right?

Did you intentionally give me false information?

I just disregarded that as his playing style. He was active, so I didn't care.

Biomega is a dude.

I know who you v oted for, but just because you didnt vote for me doesnt mean its not your fault, i totally blame you, you manged to sway Viva, to no side, leading more votes on me, ( considering he was attacking Crest and defending me kinda ) with him on my side i doubt anyone would have voted for me,

noex1337

Emmie was here
Yeah, it was either me, Crestham, or you. Considering I didn't want to die, and i had a deal with Crestham, it's kinda simple to see who I would vote for.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]

Yes, I told you the Avatar works in some way.

Oh, yes. I was able to trick people -- my best friend is one of the best Con-Artist in the whole of his block, he didn't mind parting a little of tricks of the trade. I need my trophies.

And I was able to trick the villagers. :D I needz my trophiz. i needzemmm

noex1337

Emmie was here
@Crestham

Yes, I told you the Avatar works in some way.

Oh, yes. I was able to trick people -- my best friend is one of the best Con-Artist in the whole of his block, he didn't mind parting a little of tricks of the trade. I need my trophies.

And I was able to trick the villagers. :D I needz my trophiz. i needzemmm
I blame Crestham. He said you were a kid, I didn't question it, then I told viva. All of a sudden, you were no longer suspicious.

Yeah, it was either me, Crestham, or you. Considering I didn't want to die, and i had a deal with Crestham, it's kinda simple to see who I would vote for.
funny thing is, I would have worked with you the same way, and considering i also had a plus 5 lucky dip, it woulda worked out, i woulda have honestly IMed, if someone didnt IM first, and you didnt attack me, Lol. i was wanting to ally you and viva at the start, but i didnt wanna be killt on the first day by cirus members ( ididn't know who you were is my point ) so i was gonna wait.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I blame Crestham. He said you were a kid, I didn't question it, then I told viva. All of a sudden, you were no longer suspicious.
??? You never told me shit. We had very general conversations and never compared our child list.

My role was made to save kidnapped children, though I didn't realize one was kidnapped from the start >___>"
As I said to Kero, I'm 99% sure whoever killed Stein was because Stein went to them looking for help to be freed from the Circus.
Oh well, shitty game on my part from countless misunderstandings with Ara & Avan, then I died, so oh well. I was ok with it once Supreme victory was gone~

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
All the lynch redirects were done by noex, Viva~
Man, I should have picked Viva after having Crom. If it weren't for the redirects, we would have won. I told the intel to check some people, mostly the mods.

I knew Crom was some deal, a veteran, as he turned out to be.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Man, I should have picked Viva after having Crom. If it weren't for the redirects, we would have won. I told the intel to check some people, mostly the mods.

I knew Crom was some deal, a veteran, as he turned out to be.
That might have been a waste of your time, since I was pretty much useless after Stein died.
Even more so since no one on your team used kidnapping properly, I wasn't very useful the entire game.

noex1337

Emmie was here
??? You never told me shit. We had very general conversations and never compared our child list.

My role was made to save kidnapped children, though I didn't realize one was kidnapped from the start >___>"
As I said to Kero, I'm 99% sure whoever killed Stein was because Stein went to them looking for help to be freed from the Circus.
Oh well, shitty game on my part from countless misunderstandings with Ara & Avan, then I died, so oh well. I was ok with it once Supreme victory was gone~
[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION] Check your PMs. I'll abbreviate them for you here.

noex1337 said:
But on the other hand, Crestham just named another child to me. That being said, he got it from reading the day post as opposed to role gathering, so it's probable that they would be attacked first.
VivaLaDementia said:
I dunno, ask Kero.
Please, for the love of god, tell me the third one Crestham told you wasn't Biomega that he made seem like an obviously important goodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.