Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... misako is scary...

@.@

probably too late... but i don't think we should go for a double lynch... idk, since we're not even sure they're bad or not... so eh we might just be lynching two innocent.. and that seems to me like only the assasins would benefit from that

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
This is a scary moment for both the villagers and the Assassins. If the villagers don't kill them, then it's all over, and the Circus group wins -- if the circus member are cut down to one and zero, then that will be a crowning moment for the villagers, and they win.

Wow, never thought my first AG game to be this tense.

[MENTION=64]Expired Milk[/MENTION] -- may I ask why you voted me? Just say it, playah.

[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION] Lol, well... idk.. 'cause you were kinda acting suspicious and standed out the most to me.. but then again i think everyone here acts so suspicious LOL which makes me go "OTL" ;;___;; and makes me feel useless

bahhh ~

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Lol, well... idk.. 'cause you were kinda acting suspicious and standed out the most to me.. but then again i think everyone here acts so suspicious LOL which makes me go "OTL" ;;___;; and makes me feel useless
I agree. Some think that we are indeed that we are the last two members, conspiring and posting regularly -- and you voted me to trick them..

But then again, you might be an A, and I am a V. Or, I am a A, and you are a V. Or maybe we both are Vs, or maybe, as mentioned before, we both might be As. The combos are endless, if we take other into account. It's all a matter of picking the right dudes.

When we started with 29 members, there are 707281 possible combination if we take two members at random from the pile.

nice... i've always been bad at math @.@

but I'm sure I'm not an assasin~ I can even prove to you on the daypost, where the tall woman (Neru) attempted to kidnap me @.@

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
nice... i've always been bad at math @.@
I failed in maths. I took 4 out of 100. I only multiplied 29 four times, because from two people, we have four combos(VV, AA, VA, AV). It's not even like this -- I suck at probability.

but I'm sure I'm not an assasin~ I can even prove to you on the daypost, where the tall woman (Neru) attempted to kidnap me @.@
Umm... you do have a strong alibi.

You all have 1 hour and 30 mins before I close the votes and abilities - it's been a long day and sorry if I forgot to inform you all it was an extended day formally aside from the 1st page.

I'll have the Day Post up 3 hours after max.

I failed in maths. I took 4 out of 100. I only multiplied 29 four times, because from two people, we have four combos(VV, AA, VA, AV). It's not even like this -- I suck at probability.

Ehhhhh... wait... what?

man.. you making me think of maths... on my summer break.. damn you @-@
I think it's ... 2^29

2 since it's either V or A

Umm... you do have a strong alibi.
I don't know what you mean with this? :/

Is that a good thing? rofl @_@

>___> k

well... *waits for the day post*
btw the lynch is just confusing... i think those who wanted a double lynch were assasins or something ;_; while the rest were just sheep
misako was def one who wanted it :/

and lolz i feel like i'm spamming but this ag is just so derp @___@ and ewrjfepsjøfewr
why are people so difficult D:<

also now that i think about it
when we were going after the lurkers, we jumped over BlueDarkness when i thought we were supposed to go by the list
I think noex' excuse was that "there were better choices" or something like that

:/

so confusing...

and why are you two just lurking @.@ biomega and misako

loneliness...
/foreveralone.jpg

Last Day

Long Version

The Town Hall was filled with the chatter of many Villager as a small child wearing a frog hat was led to the gallows. The judge noex1337 felt that all children should die. Circus or not. Filthy brats.

With the Social Worker VivaLaDementia dead, there was nobody to stop and appose the killing of the child. The executioner had to give the child a leg up to the noose... Suddenly a gust of wind blew in so strong all the villagers had to close their eyes. Once the gust was gone, the child was missing. All that laid in the child's former position was the slashed remains of the noose.

Taking this opportunity, Shadowolf used their Hypnotoad plushie and commanded the mob to lynch Shadow_Strider, the village's Best Friend out of sheer jealousy because even though they were the doctor, nobody came to them for their troubles.

"ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD!" And that was the end of Shadow_Strider.

noex1337 banged their gavel once more and shouted that Kamil, or rather the Tall "Man" Haku be lynched to death also on accounts to being a part of the Dark Woods Circus. They have been eerily out of sight for someone of their stature, not to mention the fact that they were the only other trap (a reverse one at that!) in the Village.

Because of their height, the Villagers had to restrain Haku while the executioner uses his trusty, rusty axe Camilla on Haku's abnormally normal length neck.

- kero_69 - Little child with a frog hat - Game Master has been lynched? -

- Shadow_Strider - Best Friend - Villager has been lynched -

- Kamil - Tall "Man" (Haku) - Circus has been lynched -

-----

Seraph Lucis Eli was minding their own business in the Village Markets when Pochi ran up and began to bite Seraph's arms, then legs and then began to rip and eat them. First the liver, then the stomach and lastly their heart. When the Villagers came to the source of the screaming, it was already too late.

They did however find a trail of blood leading to the Dark Woods where the Circus has pitched its tent.

- Seraph Lucis Eli - Villager has been killed -

-----

Luka was holding the prize she had won in the Shooting Game yesterday. Playing around a small game with Dell in the woods. The game was re-enacting Crom the Veteran's war stories. Their innocence were unaware that the little toy gun was actually a modified air gun with rubber bullets.

The sound of a shot was heard and the Villagers took a small detour to see what had happened. Luka was sobbing quietly and beside her was a modified air gun. Nearby was Dell who had been shot in a vital area and was in a coma.

- BlueDarkness - Dell - Villager(Child) has been Incapacitated -

------

Little Luka was still sobbing about accidentally hurting Dell, but was being comforted by Dr Shadowolf, Ataraxia, and Expired Milk at the entrance of the Dark Woods Circus. Suddenly the Two-headed Person Rin and Len ambushed them and decorated the circus grounds with their bodies, blood and screams.

Rin and Len then noticed Luka and wanted to bring her to replace their lost Circus Members, but it was too late. Luka had used their remaining energy kicking and screaming as they were dragged towards the tent.

- Misaka Mikoto - Luka - Villager(Child) - Villager, Shadowolf - Doctor - Villager, Ataraxia - Villager and Expired Milk - Villager have been killed -

------

The Village was no longer as cheery and bright as it was before the Dark Wood Circus came to the Village, however, they had managed to get rid of them for good.

With a brighter future, the remaining villagers began to rebuild the Village to be better than its former glory, comforted that they will never see the threat that was the Dark Woods Circus again. They made sure that the other nearby Villages were warned before they suffered as many losses as they, but felt that with the numbers cut down so low, that it won't be long till the Dark Woods Circus is completely shut down.

Rin, Len and Pochi left the Village alone in peace. Their destination was never known or found out and there were no trail of dead to follow that would lead to them. Days became weeks. Weeks became months. Months became years. Years became centuries and they became a legend, a myth....

- Year 20XX -

A two-headed person was seen handing fliers to a young boy wearing a Raira uniform.

"Come to the Dark Woods Circus~"

Short Version

1. [RAINBOW]kero_69 - Little child with a frog hat - Game Master[/RAINBOW] has been lynched?

2. Shadow_Strider - Best Friend - Villager has been lynched

3. Kamil - Tall "Man" (Haku) - Circus has been lynched

4. Seraph Lucis Eli - Villager has been killed

5. BlueDarkness - Dell - Villager(Child) has been Incapacitated

6. Misaka Mikoto - Luka - Villager(Child) - Villager has been killed

7. Shadowolf - Doctor - Villager has been killed

8. Ataraxia - Villager has been killed

9. Expired Milk - Villager has been killed

10. Villagers have won General Victory

GM Note:

Congrats to the Villagers~ It was a very close game indeed at the last day. Otherwise, it was not too close here and there.

The Circus members were cornered from the beginning with so many inactives (at least more than what would be productive for them) which really annoyed me because they'd have had a better chance of actually winning if they had used their abilities to the max. (>_>)

Aside from inactivity from both sides, the only other gripe I had was that the kidnap/recovery system needs more incentives other than more allies and victory conditions. I think that would be for next time.

The only reason the ending was as it was is because not all of the Circus members had been eliminated, but they did lose due to the time limit conditions. I hope the ending was satisfactory enough though and I might just build up on the idea since I'm a DRRRhead~~~~~

As for MVP/LVP, I'm not one for that. You guys can decide.

Hope you enjoyed the game - let me know what you think of it so I can work on it better. Hope to see you all next game~~~~~

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Diary Note:

Day 5

It was a long drawn battle. Alas, our plan didn't go as the way we wanted. It's a shame that we weren't so... coordinated. Bad leadership? I don't think so, but we would have won if we weren't so lazy, the drug. The death of our leader came down to us like a rain of anvils. At least, we have brought down so many people. :,]

Oh, and Crom was really delicious. :p I should have kept a few meat pieces in the fridge.

Kaito

===

Wow, it was a nice game. Though our faction lost, I never expected to survive my first AG.

Status
Not open for further replies.