Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
@_@?

I wasn't killed by lynch..

and if you were talking about the lynch on NG, then that was me ~

rofl
Sorry, I meant I have no idea who killed nisa, but I suppose it was Avan the mayor. And I didn't use my ability on the first day, i typically don't play day 1.

BTW, I had no idea that Stein was a kid. BlueDarkness just said he was a deformed diva, so I had him killed.

Yep~ villagers won lol
the circus leader was killed so assasins only had two days to kill off all the villagers or bring it down to their number @.@

NG is still sad his protect ability didn't work and was 'jilly'd' sorry ;___; ...but then again not really ;w;

OTL

Noex and ExpiredMilk... If either of you were any less accurate we would have won. In fact, if I hadn't died the last day we would have won. Noex MVP for sure.

Anyways, the kidnapping thing could have gone better, but I forgot to use it on day 1 and we both targetted the same person day 3... then we couldn't use it day 5, so I did nothing really. What tipped you off noex?

Also, complaint to the GM, WTF you talkin bout reverse trap?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I had the ability to protect (I could protect a villager from any negative ability) but I could never figure out who to use it on, I wanted to protect Cretham but he was incompacitated while I was away. Then I decided to use it on Noex to try and get him to vouch for me being a villager, but then I ended up dying.... I should of just used protect on myself T.T

noex1337

Emmie was here
Noex and ExpiredMilk... If either of you were any less accurate we would have won. In fact, if I hadn't died the last day we would have won. Noex MVP for sure.

Anyways, the kidnapping thing could have gone better, but I forgot to use it on day 1 and we both targetted the same person day 3... then we couldn't use it day 5, so I did nothing really. What tipped you off noex?

Also, complaint to the GM, WTF you talkin bout reverse trap?
I went down the list, starting from least active. I was originally going to kill shadowwolf, but last minute he proved to me he was a villager. So i went for the next person that I wasn't sure of. That just happened to be you.

If noex would stop insluting me, for apparent no reason, i might actually like the guy. MVP still.
Na na na. That's just how I am. No hard feelings here.

I had the ability to protect (I could protect a villager from any negative ability) but I could never figure out who to use it on, I wanted to protect Cretham but he was incompacitated while I was away. Then I decided to use it on Noex to try and get him to vouch for me being a villager, but then I ended up dying.... I should of just used protect on myself T.T
That's kinda funny.

thats why you never tell people your role, because you're gonna make an enemy, SOMEWHERE, and no worries noex i dont take it personally,

and whens the next AG ? :/

noex1337

Emmie was here
thats why you never tell people your role, because you're gonna make an enemy, SOMEWHERE, and no worries noex i dont take it personally,

and whens the next AG ? :/
On the contrary. If shadowwolf didn't tell me his role, villagers would have lost.

And the mafia AG sign-ups are right now.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nisa was killed by Kero due to inactivity
O really .__. just coz I don't like to post in here? You know all my experiences with that is either: you freaking don't say anything that helps (just look at the responses I got in THIS thread) or when I put up my ideas I get oh my gawd you must be a baddie =.= so yeah whatever I try I get negative response so I prefer not to talk in here. and in this case I even WAS a baddie >.> so yeah doesnt really amtter though because once your accused of being abddie then people wil see you as a baddie because either protecting yourself OR ignoring it makes you suspicous. <-- my experience after two games .__. so yeah I evade this thread for selfprotection, but I DO vote and I DO use abilities might I have those .__. but oh well I really don't think AG's are anything for me .-. I can only get irritated because of people suspecting me when I'm telling the truth and I feel horrible when I lie so yeah.

noex1337

Emmie was here
O really .__. just coz I don't like to post in here? You know all my experiences with that is either: you freaking don't say anything that helps (just look at the responses I got in THIS thread) or when I put up my ideas I get oh my gawd you must be a baddie =.= so yeah whatever I try I get negative response so I prefer not to talk in here. and in this case I even WAS a baddie >.> so yeah doesnt really amtter though because once your accused of being abddie then people wil see you as a baddie because either protecting yourself OR ignoring it makes you suspicous. <-- my experience after two games .__. so yeah I evade this thread for selfprotection, but I DO vote and I DO use abilities might I have those .__. but oh well I really don't think AG's are anything for me .-. I can only get irritated because of people suspecting me when I'm telling the truth and I feel horrible when I lie so yeah.
I was a suspect for 4 days in a row and i was the village judge. That's just how the game is, just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.