Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noex1337

Emmie was here
LAWL. I wasn't sure if the kid in the frog hat was good, but i knew Kamil was evil, so I killed them both. And who the hell was it that told me biomega was a child?

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] thanks.

noex1337

Emmie was here
agreed. As for my second AG i wanted to come out my shell more, Lol but i see where that got me, but i wouldnt have been much help abilitty wise and what not,, AND COME ON GUY YOU DIDNT KNOW BIO WAS A CIRCUS MEMBER ?! D:< ,and expired milk were you ? curious.
Wait, there weer hints?

agreed. As for my second AG i wanted to come out my shell more, Lol but i see where that got me, but i wouldnt have been much help abilitty wise and what not,, AND COME ON GUY YOU DIDNT KNOW BIO WAS A CIRCUS MEMBER ?! D:< ,and expired milk were you ? curious.
lol... @.@ this is probably the first ag i've posted so much.. even if all my posts were just BS/spam @.@ ...and yeah i kinda suspected him from the first day but like iofrhetklet ;____;

were I what? @.@

If it were up to me, three people who would have been surefire dead, were Noex Milk and Bio, Espically Bio D:< i knew from day 2, ( or welll gut feeling i guess you could say )

noex1337

Emmie was here
If it were up to me, three people who would have been surefire dead, were Noex Milk and Bio, Espically Bio D:< i knew from day 2, ( or welll gut feeling i guess you could say )
Considering that 2 of us are villagers, you have terrible intuition.

I don't get how you guys say bio was obvious. I really don't see it, aside from that time he asked for protection yesterday.

Considering that 2 of us are villagers, you have terrible intuition.

I don't get how you guys say bio was obvious. I really don't see it, aside from that time he asked for protection yesterday.
im not the only one who has terrible intution , you're the one who got me lynched D: , for some false accusation of how i acted last game, meanie butt, lol

and i just seen it in the way she acted, i almost wanted to PM viva or something, i was getting upset she wasnt dieing :(

Edit : oh and what about happynisa ? D:<

@noex lol.. I think i suspected him frm the first day 'cause he voted for auron and even added a little smileyface, but then went on the next days saying, "I really don't like sheeping, but I guess I have no choice /sadface"

also his font+the way he posted.. i don't really remember mehhh

and i just seen it in the way she acted, i almost wanted to PM viva or something, i was getting upset she wasnt dieing :(
I hear you LOL

lol.. I think i suspected him frm the first day 'cause he voted for auron and even added a little smileyface, but then went on the next days saying, "I really don't like sheeping, but I guess I have no choice /sadface"

I hear you LOL
i mean seriously, thats the same reason i suspected, her D:< Lol, i was getting so upset espically the day before yesterday, i gave up on the hope you guys would figure it out, considering victory was easy in two days. :p

noex1337

Emmie was here
im not the only one who has terrible intution , you're the one who got me lynched D: , for some false accusation of how i acted last game, meanie butt, lol

Edit : oh and what about happynisa ? D:<
You realize i voted for the Kitty, right?

[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]: It's working
Did you intentionally give me false information?
@noex lol.. I think i suspected him frm the first day 'cause he voted for auron and even added a little smileyface, but then went on the next days saying, "I really don't like sheeping, but I guess I have no choice /sadface"

I just disregarded that as his playing style. He was active, so I didn't care.

i mean seriously, thats the same reason i suspected, her D:< Lol, i was getting so upset espically the day before yesterday, i gave up on the hope you guys would figure it out, considering victory was easy in two days. :p
Biomega is a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.