Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know thats all the day i died right ? I was trying to save myself, goodjob Noex, you posted all from the same day :/ and me trying to save myself, GJ !

i dont even see how im acting the same as an assassin ? as i was last game, considering i dont believe i even posted day 1 ? besides to ask questions, But then again i had nno clue what i was doing, anyways, im done for today, Maybe the best man lynch. GG If i die, gotta go to bed.

noex1337

Emmie was here
I agree with Ero actually, the more I argue the less sense this makes.
Indeed. I still think it's fun though.

i dont even see how im acting the same as an assassin ? as i was last game, considering i dont believe i even posted day 1 ? besides to ask questions, But then again i had nno clue what i was doing, anyways, im done for today, Maybe the best man lynch. GG If i die, gotta go to bed.
I intentionally skipped the beginning, because i figured it was your first game and you were just shy.

Care to try bringing some sense into the thread then?
How can i bring any sense into the thread if there isn't anything to base that up on?
That would just equate to me pointing fingers w/o solid evidence (in this AG, not the other AGs),
like what you're all doing now.
IMO,
~Just wait for the DP
~Base your facts on the DP
~Start debating w/ evidence

noex1337

Emmie was here
How can i bring any sense into the thread if there isn't anything to base that up on?
That would just equate to me pointing fingers w/o solid evidence (in this AG, not the other AGs), like what you're all doing now.
IMO,
~Just wait for the DP
~Base your facts on the DP
~Start debating w/ evidence
My point exactly, but the moment i say that, I'm a suspect.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ok, though I'm currently voting Auron, there is one thing you said Crestham that is really bugging me now:
In fact, don't any of you find the fact that Auron insists the Circus knows each other suspicious? It's merely speculation, but it does hint at Auron knowing something more.
The fact that assassins know each other are suspicious? If he said the opposite, then I would consider it suspicious.
More often then not, the Assassins know each other - Since they need that advantage in the game due to their goal + being outnumbered.
Even more so, his first AG here, the Assassins did in fact know each other. Which makes it logical for Auron to believe the assassins would know each other again in this game.

You have experience in AGs, you should know that it is far more common then not that the assassins will know each other. Yet you criticize Auron for making that assumption - Why?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ok, though I'm currently voting Auron, there is one thing you said Crestham that is really bugging me now:

The fact that assassins know each other are suspicious? If he said the opposite, then I would consider it suspicious.
More often then not, the Assassins know each other - Since they need that advantage in the game due to their goal + being outnumbered.
Even more so, his first AG here, the Assassins did in fact know each other. Which makes it logical for Auron to believe the assassins would know each other again in this game.

You have experience in AGs, you should know that it is far more common then not that the assassins will know each other. Yet you criticize Auron for making that assumption - Why?
Wait, is that really what happens? I've never been on the assassins side, so I didn't know.

EDIT: I was in Juan's AG, but we never knew each other.

so while we try to make sense of things, I think the assassins would just play it like as usual. Wait for us to start making mistakes.

But if anything we gotta keep the kids safe for now.

I feel like I've played this game before.
Seriously, we need to put in a rule where if you ask about the rules in the thread you're just banned.
I'm sick of pointless arguments and then being told I'm not contributing.

Status
Not open for further replies.